RA2 IS MORE ADDICTIVE THAN EMPORER?

About the infantry issue:

Infantry in RA2 was way better than in any other WW game, except maybe Emperor. But in YR, infantry plays a MUCH larger role. YR infantry is VERY useful! Not just better than in the original RA2, but also better than in Emperor.

• 2 weeks later...

..... WAHAHAHAHA!!! *coughs*

Excuse me. But in Yuri's revenge infantry is like walking Slaughtering cattle. Whats the use of infantry when it can be crushes so easily. While the Infantry in BFD can sit on infantry rock and destroy verhicles far more easily.

Arbites, That doesnt make any sense.  ::)

Maybe they should run over you with a tank instead!

;D

Anyways, The infantry rock is a real savior in the Tank crushing tactic for the infantry. I always camp my Sardauker and Fremen on infantry rock and destroy Harvesters. They can also get a good ground for a Assault on the enemy base.

People people people, RA2, which I have, uses the same concept, with different elements. It has it's high points and low points, but IMO if you want some tactical bashing play it. I can guarantee 33% of the people here have only played one side of it, and will probably change their view upon their arguement when they play the other, but other than that just get one and be happy. Or be greedy and get both.