Battle of the Houses we made earlier

Dunenewt

Titan III docking station

Marquis Mnesos and general Drakios looked on at the Transport ships as they landed on the docking station, a generous offer given by house Arean...

Mnesos: General you do realize the risk you put us in if you didnt oversee the removal of Titan II from every single soldiers memory?

General Drakios: I am aware of the risk commander, we have tagged every single soldier and are through with a good 80% of the soldiers, those remaining await the procedure on our headquarters on Ares although it is at freezing temperature on Ares we can maintain various outposts which serve as temporary bunkers and medical technician facilities...

Mnesos: Send word to Titan II, have them delete the memory of every soldier apon departure from Titan II, and while your at it general ask them to send the new Mentat prototype

Drakios: Sir shall i send for our two mentat prototypes?

Mnesos: They have another prototype now?

Drakios: Yes Commander, our robotic humaniod Mentats which require high maintenance and our new project which i was briefed on not long ago, it seems medical technicians have begun a new procedure to a handfull of selected soldiers, they remove certain areas of the brain and replace them with AI Microcongeal lobe-like capsules capable of extraordinary calculations, they have no memory of their past of course, but the remaining areas of the brain control bodily functions, very similar to mentats but with the last possible modicum of humanity dissipated.

Mnesos: send for our newest prototype along with the next shipment of soldiers.

Drakios: Yes commander... I have other news which requires your attention

Mnesos: what is it general.

Drakios: House Sukhoi has agreed to an alliance, they send a small task force to advise us on training methods for our soldiers.

Mnesos: this is outstanding news general, Send our gratitude in advance to house Sukhoi along with our acknowledgment and appreciation of the troops sent by house Arean.

Drakios: what of house Naga and the Arrakis situation?

Mnesos: that isnt of much importance at the moment.. offer our allies those Mind decapitation devices engeneered on Kronous I, the Mind-bombs..

Drakios: Yes commander I will see to your orders as soon as I Direct the Areans to their headquarters.

Message to House Arean:

[hide]House Titan recogizes your good deed Grand Earl James Arean, as a token of Gratitude we offer our advances in warfare, at the moment we can supply you with our mind-bombs[/hide]

Message to House Sukhoi:

[hide]In appreciation for you disquietude over our situation we send you a shipment of our advances in warfare[/hide]

arthas : our weapons is hit !! it is time for what we have all be waiting for ! i new our tanks and projectors would come in handy ! realse them for the attack upon the weapons is still goin on ! realse all 2,000 of my tanks and take the fremen tribes man ! have him chanined !! and make sure he is not set freee !! now ffor the projetores use them !! we will make a holo of the fremen tribe man haha so even if they do set him free its justa holo !! they will never know ! also Send a message to my son ! tell him to take his forces from the bottm tech plant and move up to guard agianst the attack ! and the fremen thought they were smart huh haha not hardly they have just trapped there selves !!!! the tanks that have been hidding in the sand tell them to come up ! now the fremen are trapped hunt everyone of them down kill them alll ! and mentant take ur 10 men and presss forward destroy all the fremen ! watch for orntho they still have to go back to base to reload ! so we have time kill them all in the name of Artahs !!!!!!!!

Mentant : sire good thinking alsod what about the legions that hosue suk and titan have sent yes yes we have a few destroyers from house ix use them well !! the rest of the basses will be fine agianst a a few legions we have just upgraded our aa turrents on the basses good luck now u damn orntho !!

Arthas : send an assassin to house suk he wont be asspecting it ! kill there leader !

Artha s: and it should be about time that the others moon legions come they should be there by night fall !! so no worries menant they thought they were smart attackign me !! they will fail !!

Shaddam sat on his thrown, his Suk physician tending to the knife wound running along his shoulder blade. Of the two assassins, one was dead. The other was captured by the Sardaukar and would soon be interrogated.

"Once he reveals who is behind this assassination attempt we will strike back. Assemble seven legions of Sardaukar for eventual deployment," said Shaddam Corrino in a calm measured tone to his top Bashar," and let them know that there will be no mercy when they are deployed."

Time until interrogation reveals House responsible: 2 posts.

Arthas : we have wounded the imperium ! haha good good the imperium will die ! thx to the poisen of the blade !

Mentant : and the assasin we soon die he has only a few hours untill he lives i thought maybe to poisen them both so just incase we have no worries

Arthas : good good muahah

Mentant : sire we have crushed the fremen that invaded us and the legions from house suk are still fighting hopefully they pull out i dont know how much longer we can fight them

Arthas : be faithfull ! the legions from the moons arrive only is hours

Mentant : we may have lost a northern base but the spice still flows !

"My Emperor...this poison is so blatantly placed, whoever did this assassination attempt was clearly an imbecile," exclaimed the Suk physician with a laugh.

He handed the Emperor a glass of spice tea," Drink this my Lord, it is Spice Tea mixed with an antidote!"

Shaddam gulped down the spice tea and antidote greedily, the fight within his body causing great thirst.

"Tell the ingredients of this poison to my personal Mentat," said the Emperor to his personal Suk doctor," He should be able to identify its origins. And step up the interrogation of the prisoner."

Emperor: Cured before next post

House Responsible Identified by Prisoner: Next Post.

ot : I suck ordos !

----------------------------------------------

Arthas : my lord we have defend agianst the massive attack !!

Arthas : start rebuilding everythign we lost

Mentant : sire ! will be done

As the 3 moons were seen in the sky the sun was falling beneth the ocean it was a bueatiful sight the trees brissled int he wind the sound of the animals the sound of the water as it hit the shore line. as arthas stood there looking at the water he saw a bueatiful girl walking threw the forest as she turned to look at him he stood there lookign stupid she smilied and started walking towards him he knew in his head that he abotu to commit a crime to only to his wife but to his people ..

Play...I need to see some better qaulity of your posting or your participation in this thread will be terminated. Stop the "we atacked with 90 bazzlion gazzlion sextilian reptilian fremen midgits and destoyed your base in one post crap. I suggest you read the fan fiction rules before you continue.

Your Moderater-

Exatreides :)

{OCC, play, keep track of how many troops you have. I just went back and looked at your posts, and at the most, you could have had 275,000 troops, 2000 tanks, and 10 special ops dudes. You were attacked by my force of 35 legions of troops which had been building up for some time. 35 legions according to the Fed2k webpage, constitutes 1,050,000 troops., This means that you were attacked by an army almost 4 times as large as your own, and is better trained. The only defence for defeating this is not mass creating non-existant troops, but deployment before battle and good stratagy.}

(remeber u were attacking my basses u have no tanks i have turrents have defenses i have anti air turrents also i mean it cant be as easy as just b00m b00m im destoryed 2000 tanks pluss my soldiers and plus my High mentant pluss his 10 eliete soldiers and my ix projectors and my devastator self destruct units who wins now ?

occ: playerap you are incompetent!

granted you had tanks and turrets but over a million swordsman? even if your army was the Emperor's Sardaukar they would surrender! You dont have the fremen, you dont have ixian projectors, you are conquering planets like they have no defenses more than a six-year old with a toy BB gun! This is stupid! You have a House Major that has four leaders?! This is insane!

I'll give you a few more posts to redo everything or else I AM GONE!

OC: Well I can't moderate this as I'm in it (Really Gob had us put that in the fanfic rules a few months back), so Lord J or Ex will have to step in to do so.

Shaddam stared at the Mentat before him, whose hands were stained in bright red blood from the interrogation of the prisoner. It was dropping to the expensive carpet, but he didn't care if the Mentat had acquired the information from the assassin.

"My Emperor," said the Mentat bowing.

"Rise," said Shaddam with a brief wave of his right hand," Now have you discovered the identity of the House who sent this assassin?"

The Mentat nodded," Indeed my Lord. He is one of House Naga's citizens and was sent by their leadership."

Shaddam felt anger wash over him, but did his best to hide it from appearing on his face. He knew he'd need to make an example, and making an example would take time. He'd need more legions of Sardaukar than he thought originally if this 'example' was to be carried out. Nearly his entire army...twenty legions would suffice...

"Inform the Guild we wish to reserve one of their heighliners," Shaddam told the Mentat.

"Yes Emperor...by your leave," he replied.

"Go," said the Emperor.

The Mentat quickly fled his presence to do as he was told. The Bashar stepped out from behind some curtains behind the Emperor.

"Assemble twenty legions of Sardaukar," Shaddam told his Bashar.

"My Emperor, that will take time..."

"Take the time," said Shaddam," It will be worth it."

Time Until Sardaukar legions are massed: 2 posts

house Naga Withdraws from the fight and destoryes all northern basses and goes back to home planet and sits there forever Done

I can and I will if you have a problem with it Then you can geeetttttt out :) becouse frankly your posting is anoying and your insults of fed2k members violate not only fan fic rules but fed2k rules. If you continue to do that you will be temperarly banned from fanfiction for a period of one week. If you have a problem with this you can talk to gob.

-Exatreides

Don't modify this again. he modified it to rid it of your swearing at Dunenewt originally, and you modified it back. Then he modified it again, and you modified it back? Well, if you want to try and modify this go ahead. But keep in mind the warning. Please have a nice day.-O45

Do not swear, we accept some swearing but within reason. If you are swearing to much you will be warned and/or banned.

Harassing, threatening, intimidating, or discriminating remarks toward other members will not be tolerated.

Calm down!

I think a re-think of the rules is neccessary