Battle of the Houses we made earlier

Dunenewt

OOC: Well until someone can take over for the Emperor...

The Imperial Palace on Kaitain was frantic, but what else was new? It was always frantic with plots, murder, and other tools of state and politics.

"Emperor Corrino," said his Mentat bowing.

"Rise," gestured Shaddam," Tell me what news you bring."

"We have recieved a message from House Titan. My Lord, their planet is becoming desert quickly and they will not survive unless we grant them a star system, which they ask for."

Shaddam pondered until he came to a decision," Give them the smallest system you can find near their current location. Tell them they may have it, and re-affirm their oath of loyalty to the Imperium."

[hide]

To: House Titan

You are hereby granted the Thervada System, it is only inhabited by reptiles of small size and has yet to be used by any other houses. It has two habitable planets. Upon relocating to the system you may rename it, and issue a new oath of loyalty to the Imperium.

[/hide]

Titan II, underground headquarters

Ambassador Mnesos: Director of high council, I have satisfying news...

Director of high council Achilleus: What is it Ambassador, its been a few months since ive been updated on the status of our project...

Mnesos: Director, Emperor Shaddam has granted us the Thervada system, nearest the false Titan II, it isnt very large in size but, it does have two habitable planets which is more than necessary.

Achilleus: That is excellent news Ambassador, as a token of my gratitude I have decided to make you the Marquis of our new Titan III, at the moment the council is brooding over my discontinuation of the humanoid robotics program.

Mnesos: it will be my honor to be the overseer of our new Imperial House, High Director... Ah yes, i forgot to mention, it seems that house Naga has made a similar offer for one moon and an alliance, while i was awaiting response from Shaddam on Kaitain.

Achilleus: Ludicrous... Deny request... And send it to them in one of our outdated disspossible pods, let it burn alittle in their atmosphere, hahahaha

Mnesos: hahahaha, very well i will see to that after i re-affirm my oath of loyalty on Kaitain.

Achilleus: Once you set up a command outpost on both planets and a stable food supply, with the aid of the false Titan II natives, send message and i will send a few hundred thousand civilians to colonize both planets, they are engineered slaves of course so they wont have any memory of Titan II. Once everything on the Thervada system stablizes i will supply you with soldiers untill our Ginaz school survivers arrive on Titan III from there on we will maintain minimal contact.

High mentant : arthas ! read this

Arthas : o so they dont want to make an alliance huh !?

Mentant : u are correct

Arthas: fine let them go on there own they will get no were

Mentant : haha

Arthas : anyways whats news on ix and there trading with us

Mentant : they have agreed ! we have acess to the flash vasts and to there new upcomming projectors !

Arthas: have u made sure no 1 else will be able to trade with thm

Mentant : yes sire a matter of fact we have 2,000 soldiers stationed at house ix making sure they watch what they do or else

Arthas : good work ! haha the spice if ours !

Arthas: hey mentant send an assasin to Titan 3 ! kill there leader !

Mentant : sire i would prefer if we could get in touch with the mercianaries and get a few ships for a full force attack on titan 3

Arthas : no not yet the imperium is still in charge but not for long !

Queen : my husband i have had a terrifieng dream !!

Arthas : speak

Qeen : i have seen that our son has been injured !

Arthas : if u speak the truth those damn sards and harks will pay for this !!

Arthas : mentant send news to arrakis and see if my son is alright !

To Grand Earl Arean, from Kensai Sukhoi

[hide]

I am dispatchng several of our training technitions to Itspun, as well as one small battalion of troops to begin training exercises, with your permission.[/hide]

"Sire, we have just heard of disturbing news from our source in the Naga system. It seems as if the Kings son may have been injured in combat. We dont know who did it, but we do know that it wasnt us."

"Damn!" The Kensai retorted. "Having royal blood spilled in combat is not good! I want you to launch an investigation to see what happened, and send our condolances to the Naga, along with our insurance that we did not commit this atrocity."

"Yes M'lord"

Kensai Anzar: "Have our heavy assault troops been redied?"(With Heavy assault troops, think a marine from Starcraft, with a heavy lasgun in each hand. Under one lasgun is a grenade launcher, and under the other, is a long bayonet for shield fighting.)

"Yes sir. We now have several legions ready for deployment. 10 of them can go out on the next Guild Highliner if available."

Kensai: "Good, than send those 10 legions of Heavy Assault troops, plus 17 more divisions of infantry. I also want you to organize the 3rd Ornithopter Attack Wing, and get it ready to go as well. This should put our total forces on Arrakis at 35 legions, plus an air force, an immense force, if we can use it without calling down the Emperors wrath. I just dont want to have to fight sardukar, even if we do have a chance of beating them."

"Yes M'lord, right away."

Kensai: "With the new forces, send these orders: 2 Assault Legions and 3 infantry divisions should be tasked to repel the Naga that have already claimed bases in the northern parts of Arrakis. All other land forces will stay in defencive positions only. The Orni wing will be allowed to fly support missions against the Naga.

I want you to send a message to Kaitan, requesting permission to use our full military force to stop the Nga intrusion from becoming a real threat. And inform the emperor, and Arthas, that if the Naga have not removed themselves from Arrakis within 2 standard weeks, there will be an officail decleration of Kanly between House Sukhoi, and House Naga. In addition, I want you to have our Special Ops teams retry to send a message to the Fremen, as they have not yet responded."

"Yes lord, It will be done."

Kensai: "and one more thing, I want you to bring all of my top swordsmasters here. All of our best and most adept at fighting and stratagy. I have a plan to start on"

Message from House Sukhoi to the Fremen

[hide]

I have sent some Special Operations groups to Arrakis to forge a limited alliane with the Fremen. House Naga is planning an invasion of Arrakis, and I believe that this would be detrimental to you, as well as the rest of the imperium. If it comes down to military action, could the Fremen and House Sukhoi have an alliance? We could provide you with some better weapons and a little bit of training, if you would provide us with training in desert skills, stealth and staging areas for attacks.[/hide]

Calthras sat coldly, he was disturbed by the sudden launch of alliance offers by the Great House's of the Imperium, he wondered how safe his people would be.

Message to House Sukhoi

[hide]There is no training that you can possibly offer to harden my desert warriors. We however, see use in your offer, but we shall twist it to suit our own needs as well. The other goes as such: You will send many advanced weapons to us, enough to arm an militia of six million. We will help train your soldiers in the ways of our planet and we shall assist in the attack. HOWEVER, once your force takes control we demand that the southern half of the planet deemed our own, and shall not be tampered with by anyone other then the Fremen.[/hide]

Titan III

Mnesos didnt like the Atmosphere on Titan III, if he had an option he would return to his position as the Titan II ambassador. The defenses on Titan III were pitiful at the moment, Mnesos looked around and made comparisons between those of his home worlds defenses and those of Titan III, he noticed the awkward sloping of the concrete structure behind him, the mobile turrets which were begining to sink into the soft surface... It rained for several nights but not this night, fog clung low to the ground, it was hot but then again it was always hot, he made his way through the thick concrete and steel buildings which seemed to take on different shapes after the heavy rains. there was an awkward silence around the outposts, he made his way around a dome structure and realized he hadnt seen any guards on the catwalks, immediately

he knew something was wrong but it was too late to make anything of it, behind him a long burst from a lasgun errupted, Mnesos fell to the floor, as caliginosity over came him he managed to hear the shouts and the occasional bellowing of an officer all dwarfed by the exchange of lasgun fire.

"Kensai, we have more news! I have just recieved word from Commander Stakin with our Arrakis Spec Ops group!"

The Kensai sits down and reads the letter, he frowns, and requests a recording device to personnally record his reply.

To the Fremen

[hide]

I will agree to your offer. I will start by sending 200,000 lasguns to Arrakis with this message. I know that 200,000 is not much, but these are top of the line weapons. We will get more equipment to you as we mobilize it. After the fight for Arrakis is over, we will give you the southern half of the planet to live peacfully, as long as the spice continues to flow. I hope that this will be the beginning of a long, prosperous relationship.

[/hide]

This is the only way to unify our forces, in the name of Sha-hilud, this must be accomplished.

Calthras sat amongst the four other main leaders of the Fremen, and four of his greatest opposition.

"What is it you called us in here for, Calthras? We've heard enough of your babbeling non-sense for one day." There were nod's amongst the other three as they all snickered. Calthras's face cracked a small grin that was unsetteling to the rest.

"You have heard it yes, and now you shall see it..." Before they could respond four feydikin death warriors emerged in the doorway.

"TREACHERY!" Screamed one of them as muala pistol bullets ripped apart their chests.

Standing up Calthras looked down slightly to his fallen comrades, it was a shame they had to be stubborn.

"Tell everyone that they died fighting the Harkonnen, and begin readying the forces, the battle is upon us." He spoke to one of his men who nodded and walked out to carry out the orders.

Lasgun rifles recieved.

Titan III

Recently appointed General of Titan III- Drakios was alerted on the situation as soon as lasgun fire was exchanged but arrived too late to assist in anything, The Assassin had no obvious identification on him, the assassin himself was barely unidentifiable in the charred mess mingled with steel and concrete, several weeks had passed since the attempted assassination. Mnesos was thought to be dead when evacuated from the area, his right leg and arm fell to the ground barely sustained by the mixture of dark crimson fluids as he was retrieved from the ground, his body limp, his jaw lifeless and his eyes open to reveal a milky white with the undertone of cruor, he was rushed to the planets only medical facility and was revitalized by the doctors, he regained conciousness two weeks later to find his leg and arm missing his right leg was cut off at mid thigh and his arm right below the shoulder, in a euphoric state caused by the drugs he managed to recall the events... he was turning the corner when he was fired apon, the lasgun moving vertically up his leg as he fell the lasgun caught his arm... "the fog must have obscurred the assassins vision, and in haste he must have held the trigger to make sure he killed me..." thought Mnesos. He realized the room he was in was filled with medical staff, he heard murmors and recognised one of the voices to be that of Drakios', no longer in a fully euphoric state Mnesos realized the General was giving an order for Mnesos to undergo surgery for robotic transplants, He was given a Drug which fully brought him out of his euphoric state and was briefed on the surgery he was about to undergo and of the origins of the assassin...

General Drakios: Marquis Mnesos are you fully aware of the situation you are in?

Marquis Mnesos: Yes, General Drakios... tell me of the assassin...

General: Sir, we have come to the conclusion the the assassin is either one of our own or one of house Naga, we took brain stem samples and it seems there are no genetic alterations in the assassin which reaffirms our belief that the assassin is a Nagan... The Nagans are unpredictable sir may I remind you of the Arrakis situation and that disspossible message pod sent to house Naga in mockery?

Mnesos: I am aware of that general, once they find out the attempted assassination failed whats to stop another attempt?

General: Sir, we have set up atmospheric entry detectors... If anyone tries to come near us, we'll be able to launch a whirlwind of Lasgun turret fire, even if they have shields, it will be of no harm to us being we are out of range of the deadly explosive pyrotechnics caused by a lasgun beam intersecting a shield...

Mnesos: Very well general... send word via Tachyon to the high council on Titan II inform them on the situation and ask for re-inforcements, I dont see an end for this conflict anytime soon, and while your at it commander, send the remains of the assassin in a pod to the Nagans, add some sort of concoction to the pod... I want the body smelling of putrefied death when it arrives on Foresta and while your at that add this message to the pod...

Message to house Naga

[hide]I wouldnt advise you attempt another foolish act of treason, or you yourself might meet a fate similar to your unfortunate friend here...[/hide]

Arthas : well welll i have heard some news of my son he has been killed but no worries the flesh vast will be more than helpful !!

High mentant : i have recived news House Titant they have decided to mock us

Arthas : no worriees they have just messed up ! vall the guild merchs we are doing a full scale invasion on titan 3 !! we will take control ! and force them to ally us in return for there help we will b etter secure there planet ! they can either join us or die !! that will be there choice

High mentant : thats like a slaughter tho sire ! theres no way any of them would live if we did a full scale invasion

Arthas : than let them take apon our offer and if any house decides to get involved well.. house ix and i have already decided a special present for them !

High mentant : sire what about our troops on arakis they are giving us 3 weeks to leave or else

Arthas : ok no more exspanding ! i have heard news of smal fremen camps all around us seek out and kill them all but do not go past out lines ! our else im sure they will be waiting for that just kill the camps that are withing our lines ! send news now this shall be done by night fall and the fremen will see not to mess with house Naga !!

High mentant : yes sire !

Arthas : Also is the new projectors done ? any news on it !?

High mentant : hopefully by the next move any of the houses make it shall be done cause im sure we will be in need of it!!

That night thirty Huahin Covert Ops soldiers were dropped down disguised as Smugglers to begin their secret campaigns against the....

OOC:Who has fiefdom of Arrakis is it still the Harkonnen?

Message to the Fremen:

[hide]We will supply you with food and water if you do not reveal the purpose of our missions. We have come here to set up our own Spice mining facilities, we will also pay a third of your spice bribe to the Guild[/hide]

{Off topic, the harks still have the fiefdom, but it is obviously being contested! :D. And somebody inform me if I am wrong, but isnt it the Thlaxu(sp) who have flesh vats, not Ix?}

"Sire!" The mentat yelled, "Word is spreading throughout the imperium, Marquis Mnesos of the newly installed House Titan was almost killed by an assasination attempt, almost certainly instigated by House Naga. It seems that the Naga want not only Arrakis, but they want the rest of the Imperium under their control as well."

"Damn them!" The Kensai spat the words out. "If the Nagas insolent ruler keeps acting the way he has been recently, he will probably try to engage in more military actions. I want you to draft a message for the emperor, a state of war now exists between House Sukhoi and House Naga. The war will be called off as soon as ALL Naga forces leave Arrakis, and they cease all military activities outside of their own system. The rules of the convention will be obeyed, and I request the Emperors intervention with Sardukar on the side of House Sukhoi to stop this menace from growing."

Message to Fremen

[hide]

I have now sent 2,000,000 more light lasguns. These are not heavy weapons, but are made for easy conceling and accuracy, which I believe would be benificial in the desert. I have also sent 100,000 rocket launchers. These are excellent anti-air weapons.[/hide]

The weapons were beginning to be distributed amongst the Fremen warriors, despite they're new-found cooperation with themselves there were still some sietches that were reluctant and Calthras new it would still be some time before he could organize a full-fledged armada.

Message to House Huahi:

[hide] Pay 1/3 of the bribe, and give us 70,000 orthinopters and 500,000 swords and you have a deal, plus, you may find your spice production levels a little higher then you expected if you agree.[/hide]

Message to House Sukhoi:

[hide]The weapons delivery was succesful, and the armermant is going well, I shall tell you when my militia is ready.

[/hide]

High mentant : Sire i think we should reconsider our military actions agianst titan !

Arthas : why is that ?!

High mentant : we are being put under alot of pressure !! the other houses will soon be strong enough to be able to crush us on arrakis !

Arthas : aight .. u get what u want but u now will be sent to arrakis ! u will defend our basses on the north side of arrakis ! take ur 10 eliete soldiers !!!

High mentant : yes this sounds good !

Arthas : i will call for your mentant in training to coem forth and be by my side

High mentant : he is ready !

Artha s: no military action will be done right now keep harv spice and keep building up our silos and we will not leave dune !! we wil keep on with our harv

High mentant : also sire ! we have killed 700 fremen warriors and have the high fremen leader in the north tribe captive !

Arthas : good good this is good !!!

Titan III docking station

The New robotic transplants seemed awkward, Mnesos had no feeling in his new right leg, and often he had to look down to make sure his right leg was still functioning, he could no longer write with his right arm, the movements were rough and awkward, he found use of his right arm at the moment by using it to clasp a cane, He made his way to the docking station accompanied by guards to watch the Arrival of three transport ships sent by the premier Director of Titan II, each containing roughly 6 thousand soldiers along with military cargo. The new Titan Ambassador Dolops sent message to Mnesos before departure to Titan III, he asked that Mnesos Meet him at the docking station to inform him on the requests of the high council of Titan II, he would then depart back to Titan II with the rest of the armada ships, one would remain to transport natives from the nearby solar system to inhabit this one. He spotted the ambassador making his way to the docking station outpost..

Ambassador Dolops: ah, good evening high commander of Titan III, i have a new request from our high council on Titan II

Mnesos: Good evening Ambassador Dolops, last I recall you were but a member of the high council.

Dolops: Yes, well this Task suits me better, i see your new limbs are functioning well..

Mnesos: what is it you came here for Dolops , had this not been a message from our high council you would have had to wait in this infernal heat untill i completed my tasks of organising our new shipment of soldiers.

Dolops: The High council senses an imminent attack from house Naga, our diplomatic relations are uneasy and they seem to be on a murderous rampage. The high council request you open your trading borders to other houses of the Imperium especially to that of house Sukhoi and house Arean these houses have large well trained armies which would be of most use to us in an event of war.

Mnesos: Very well Ambassador, send this message to both houses...

Message to house Sukhoi and house Arean:

[hide]Loyal House to the Imperium I am Mnesos of House Titan, as you know there was an assassination attempt on my life not long ago. After disscussing the events with my General and Mentat we have come to the conclussion that House Naga Might attempt an assault on our homeworld, we ask for your assistance and in return we will provide you with our most valuabe exports and an alliance if you wish it so.

-Marquis Mnesos[/hide]

Mentant : my lord .. i have got a few words with my teacher

Arthas : aight

Mentant : i am thinkign we should keep a low profile and stop with ass and attackign let them make the move and we shall act upon it

Arthas : u read my mind !!

Shaddam listened to the news his various spies and couriers brought. This House Naga seemed to be doing a great deal of trouble throughout the Imperium. And House Harkonnen still controlled Arrakis, despite the presence of other houses troops...but none of that mattered as long as the spice continued to flow.

To: House Sukhoi

[hide]

You have permission to deploy as much as you deem necesary to stop the Nagans on Arrakis, as long as you abide by the Great Convention and...as long as Spice Production is not halted. If Spice production dips the Sardaukar will be sent to guard Spice Harvestors.

[/hide]

To House Titan:

[hide]I am sending 4,000 of my elite troops to help guard your homeworld and know this as well, if your homeworld were to fall you can have sanctuary within the Itspun system.

Grand Earl Arean

[/hide]

Arthas : this is getting 2 easy ! all the other houses are wasting there resources to defend each other !

Mentant : yes sire i know ! the imperium will fall i have sent 2 assassins to kill the imperium leader so than this will cause coase between everyone !

Arthas : yes yes good ! and im sure this time it will work !

Mentant : arthas we have had news from my teacher on arrakis he has beaten and interagated the fremen leader of the north tribe we have come to an agreeance the fremen of the north tribe have been almost eliminated so we have offerd them the chance to be shelterd by us but under a conditio that they help guard our nothern bases !

Arthas : muhaha this is great we are undefeatable !! contact our 4 moons we need to have a meeting !

Mentant : yes sire

--------------

24 hours later !!

---------------

King of moon 1 : sire what were we called here for ?

Arthas : we need our resources and men to defend the whole northern basses of arrakis we cannot let out basses fall !

king of other moons : agreed we will send our tropps to defend we shall send 75,000 troups and help defend with our other 200,000 troops on arrakis !

Arthas : i want more developent on turrents ! and anti aircraft turrents i am issuing 10,000,000 on develpment

mentant : good now we have our northern part of arrakis on lock down ! no 1 gets in and no one goes out and now that we have nothern tribe of fremen we will not have to worry about the frmene forces of the other tribes tryign to sneak in !

------------------------ base-------------------

http://www.n00bstories.com/images/1195351431.jpg

-----------------northern bas eon arrakis---------------

(OCC - Playerap, you do not have my permission, the northern tribe is mine, you cannot control them, if you even read the books you would know every fremen soldier would die before thinking of treachery).

"Kill them, kill them all." Calthras spoke to his now growing army standing silently behind him. He turned around to face the 800,000 tribesmen in heavy arms thanks to their allies assitence.

"FOR SHA-HILUD!" He yelled as he ran into battle, his forces followed him screaming battle crie's amongst the crisp, night air.

The attack was a complete surprise as the hordes of fremen swarmed down upon the night gaurd defense. There was little compitition as most of the enemies were mowed down by lasgun fire and the rest who were unfortunate enough to survive were no compitition at close range for the fremen attackers.

Suddenly, a buzz of machinery echoed throughout the night as the turret defenses activated and began opening up onto the fremen attackers. They returned lasgun fire until one feydikin threw a flash grenade instantly sending smoke up into the air. The fight continued until a wisssssssssshhhh noise could be heard as a force of orthinopters flew by dropping heavy bombs instantly incinerating the turrets and damaging the war factory to a hault. There was a hush of silence as the Fremen continued onward, there was only rubble left of where they had attacked.

Message to Arthas:

Lay down your remaining defenses and free my tribesmen, there needs not be any more bloodshed.

As the guild Highliner slows and drops out of foldspace, the huge cargo bay doors open almost immidiatly. 20 high powered assault ships drop out of the bays, and speed towards the Northern Arrakeen hemisphere. As the ships dropped through the atmosphere, they opened fire. Missiles flew for miles and detonated on Naga owned buildings and bases all across the northern part of the planet. Bases were destroyed in bright flashes of light, leaving nothing but ruins afterwords. As the ships neared about 70,000 feet above ground, they opened their bomb bay doors, and dropped large containers out, that went speeding towards the Naga lines.

Each of the 20 ships dropped 10 containers. And when each container landed about 100 miles behind the Naga lines, the containers let out 10 Heavy Assault troops each. This means that in the space of about 10 min, Most of the Naga line bases had been demolished, and the Sukhoi had landed 2000 men behind Naga lines. As this attack was taking place, the Sukhoi also had the 35 legions of troops that were sitting in defencive position surge forward, hitting the Naga lines like a sleadgehammer. Our Assault troops stood back from the bases and cut open buildings and tanks with lasgun fire, as the Sukhoi infantry quickly mopped up the resistance that got out of the burning buildings, as these troops were no match for swordmaster equivilent troops.

{House Naga, you can continue with how you want the battle to kinda go, but you are pretty much doomed on arrakis, you dont stand a chance of beating me here and now, you have not enough force to stay on Arrakis. ;D }

At the same time as the attack crafts left the Highliner, a smaller force left and flew south. As the craft reached Fremen sietches, they dropped more packages, and then turned around, sending strange codes back towards the containers and the sietches....

To the Fremen

[hide]

After deciphering the code our craft was transmitting, it simply said "Here are more supplies" Inside the various boxes is 30,000 more light lasguns, 20,000 Heavy lasguns, 5,000 grenade launchers, and 2,500 anti-air rocket systems[/hide]

To House Titan

[hide]We are in the middle of a war with the Naga, and would gladly forge an Alliance with you. We will send over a small battalian to start advising your troops on better training methods, with your permission, as soon as it is free from Arrakis. We willl also ready several batallians for a quick strike in case you are attacked before we get there. You can count on House Sukhoi

Kensai Anzar Sukhoi[/hide]

{ OCC

bah, no I dont!

just kidding.

I suppose that he DOES have a chance to fight back, but he has not posted almost anything about what kind of military forces he has on Arrakis, which leads me to believe that it is not all that powerful at the moment, while I have been building up over the last few days worth of posts. That, and I am not used to these games yet, so I dont mean to Godmod, I am just trying to think of cool strats, sorry }