Conflict: Middle East

Caid Ivik

I agree that you need the soldiers but you have to have some diplomacy it keeps the tension leveled in the region. This is one to the best political sims ever made, it is not a RTS. In some cases it is not about building a massive military and invading to a certain degree.

I recommend ignoring UN councils. Prestige is rising, just USA aren't very kind to us then, but we have always private sources. Even T-62 has a cannon, no matter of type... Better some troops on West Bank, disrupting supporters from abroad and we have a peace.

I always agree to support a plastinian homeland, and I agree to limit my army, but I never follow through with it. I find that just building up an army as fast as possible is the best, I just one the game in 16 months doing nothing but invading(and having some good luck!)

i thought it meant you couldnt build up a larger military as in just infantry soldiers, i wouldnt invade for no particular reason, it spoils relations with the U.S which give you 30000 at one point in the game or is it 3000? waging war also decimates your army and itl take a long time and alot of money just to get to back to what you were, you get 200 jets and 2000 heavy tanks, after the a war with syria i usualy have 120 jets or so and 800 heavy tanks, less when i go to war with egypt, it takes around a month to buy 5 jets alone

For 15 months I never posted any brigades there to keep peace and they never caused problems at all.I will play another few rounds later and keep u updated of my results.

Game 1:9 months in office.Egypt attacked me from the start and I had to keep fending them off till 9 months later,I was a confirmed dead dog.

Game 2:6 months in office.Syria invaded me after a spy scandal when I had destroyed 3 of their bombers.

They do cause problems, once they started becoming aggressive i allowed my troops to engage them and those whole world thought i was too aggressive, it screwed up my relations with the U.S and Eventualy ended up in a trades embargo

Buy from the Soviets. *winks* More than once have the US, France, and Britain had me under embargo.

whats the goal of this game anyway? i thought it was to be the last alive, then i thought it was to survive as long as possible, maybe its both

It's last man (country) standing. Disrupt or 'replace' governments in every country in the region.

In the first month,they were already stationed on my border.So I decided to splurge all my money on battle tanks and in the second month,it seemed like Egypt was already on the move so I set them up for a defense campaign and when the real battle came,I had less than a thousand troops while they had 2700+ troops and so many more of other equipment.Woohoo!

Now I am trying another time.I will post the results in this post later when it is completed. :)

ROFLMAO.Nuclear holocaust.After 1 year and 5 months,I got attacked by Egypt and I deployed all my forces in there.My relationship with Syria was very good so we kept a distance.But it seemed like the Egpytians weren't expecting me so they only deployed a light force but when the whole force came,I was overwhelmed and decided to use my nuclear missile and it caused a nuclear holocaust. :O