Conflict: Middle East

Caid Ivik

;D Caid Having good relations with Egypt in the region it counters Lybia (weakest). The conflict usually arises from Lebanon and Syria & Iraq and Iran, Jordan to me is like the wild card but if they are pressured slighty from your military and from political strife inside it makes a difference. It also depends on your dipolmatic mechanics. I am glad you found this and brought it back. The first time I played this I lasted 7 months I was kicked out of office and arrested for "having a political leader "removed" from office before his term expired and planning a government coup. They said I was violent.

why dont the drastic measures ever work? I found the best way to win is to ally with lybia as soon as possible, destroy egypt , then let Syria destroy Lebanon,jordan,and Iraq although i only played twice i used this method then i attacked Syria and won after several months i would rather attack syria as soon as syria attacks jordan, jordan always seems to be an ally

my score was 460 and im a fascist leader, i think i was dominating or something similar when it ended

no nukes

is there any way for nukes to be used without ending the game? I have tried to nuke people several times, but it always ends in nuclear winter when I do. I have even been the only one in the region to have them, no other country had any to launch, when I launched, it started a holocaust, what up?

Is it possible to win? i thought there was a time limit to the whole game, i usualy get 1 year and eight months, with countries like iran and libya left, how do you win?

Keep supporting insurgents and such until they're toppled. Once I lasted ten years, just buying up all sorts of military forces with only Egypt left at the end of the first year. We stayed at peace for those nine years until I invaded.