Idea for a Self-Contribution fanfic

lowzeewee

Possibly if it doesn't seem to work,I might make into into a fanfic thread where everyone takes a role etc. and become like another one of the common stuff you see in this board.That might be good too. ;D

But I will want to make it like this---> http://kanupenalty.proboards13.com/index.cgi?board=ff ;D

But it will be only 15-25% like that.I am thinking of ideas now.

Now back on topic,I have thought of a hero that looks like X-men's ironman which is depicted below.

iron3.gif-Courtesy of X-men

Should it be alien or robot[i generally think it should be robot]?Undead and Ancient races are obviously ruled out.I don't really want it for the humans because I only planned 1 hero for them.The army general ;D.There will be elite troops,but they will be normal units that are upgraded snipers.

I plan for it to be contained in a pod and launched from an outer space and it will crash onto earth and harm everything in a large radius of its landing place.It will fight with its steel alloy fists and mighty legs and it is coated with gold to represent the pinnacle of the fighting force for that race.

Yes!Finally!The wait is over!Here is the description for the first undead hero-commander unit!

Wraith-This towering mysterious mighty behemoth of a hero-commander is clothed in a shadowy cloak and his face is covered by a dark hood,his torso is covered in an armor of unknown glowing material and his legs are protected by heavy armor also made of that unknown glowing material with each legpiece depicting thunder,a skeleton danger sign and ashes respectively on the upper middle and lower pieces of the leg armor.

It is said to compose of the spirits of fallen famed leaders like Saddam Hussein,Ayatollah Khomeini and many others.

It has two clawed wings with three molecule-sharp hooks piercing out from the top of them.Scales cover the rest of the wings.It is especially effective in slaughtering infantry in moderate numbers at once though its effectiveness done against vechicles and buildings is extremely little.

The wraith's special abilites are the chain lightning and earthquake and its tremendous meteor rain that has been said to massacre tightly-packed army groups by the thousands but it is only attainable by a handful of weathered veteran wraiths who can master it...

I admit I haven't read all of the thread; but Lowzeewee's asked me three times to give him a hand here and I thought that perhaps I should. I didn't read all of the above because I have a few ideas of my own and I don't want to see if they conflict with what is already set out. That comes later, once I've cleared my head and set the ideas down.

Right. For a start I don;t think that that factions of the thread should be so clear-cut. After all, humans don't exactly act sweet and good all the time, I'm sure a few of them would become double-agents for the undead. And perhaps having the plot set out isn't such a hot idea. Where's the diversity in following a script?

And Gargantua just doesn't seem like a good name. It brings to mind tiny aliens and godzilla. No connection. Why not just use another, less common name for the triangle? Like "The Sea of Lost Souls."

And as for the elves... Well you don't need me to tell you that a lot of groups would switch to the undead in a flash. They delight in war and destruction. The ones I speak of are goblins, orcs, some dragons, a few evil minor races, and the Dark Elves. They would fight with (not for) the undead.

I also think that having aliens in a thread which also has elves in it isn't such a hot idea. The genres clash.

Here's how I think it should be laid out;

The Sea of Lost souls is proving too small, the other races expand. Conflict between them (Elves vs Dwarves, Dark Elves vs Elves...) forces one group (gnomes perhaps? they like inventing) to flee. Humanity is sent into uproar by these new arrivals, who trade their abilities with certain individuals in order to stay alive and at reasonable peace. These 'abilities' spawn the Steel clan, a group of machines with the intelligence of the gnomes and the thirst for conquest of humans. They break loose, and wreak havok.

In the chaos that follows, an evil group escapes the triangle (I was thinking the Drow, or Dark Elves). This is a less technologically-minded group than the gnomes, but far more 'magical.' For want of a better word. They raise the dead of the fallen humans in order to create their own army, but something goes wrong and the undead are created as a force in their own right. With the spells to create more of their kind they quickly spread, but unlike the Steel clan they do not turn upon their creators, they work with them and are joined by the other evil races.

The triangle is emptying fast now as elves and dwarves (the two groups who most hate the Drow and all evil, and also the two largest) move out to aid the near-extinct humans. The warlike humans finally accept aid, and the three factions are formed.

Faction one: (name? I don't like the one it's got) Humans, elves, dwarves, and all other good races such as good fairies, unicorns, elementals, dryads, some dragons...

All good races + humans, which are not entirely good. Tensions exist in the ranks and it is difficult to get any two species to interact but they fight for a common cause, survival.

Faction two: The Steel clan. Robots, cybernetics, machines, whatever. They are mechanical and very strong. While not actually evil, as they have no emotions (except at the highest/lowest level?), their most basic programming comes from humans and thus urges them to conquer and destroy. For this reason, the humans are not well liked by the other races they are allied with.

Faction three: (Name?) An equal alliance of the Dark Elves and the Undead, supplemented by orcs, goblins, some dragons, duergar, and other evil races (I have a few :) ). The alliance is close and they work together well, but for different goals. The Undead wish merely to destroy everything but death itself, they believe it to be perfect. Most of the others just enjoy pain, torture, and the delight of massacre and slaughter, especially the Drow and Duergar.

Random: There are always exceptions to every rule (Except that one ;) ). There will be others who work alone for whatever reasons. Perhaps they prefer it, perhaps they see the potential for profit. Or maybe they can't be bothered fighting at all. Whatever the reason, there are random fighters and mages as well. Some Drow who aren't evil, some machines or undead with a higher state of thinking than their kin, some humans who sympathise with the enemy (ALWAYS some).

And of course the races that don't fit into any side. Most dragons, werewolves, djinns, most gnomes, vampires, ghosts... the list goes on. For individual reasons they fight for good, or evil, or both, or neither. But they do not work for any of the above.

I'll branch out into individual units next if you like... I just want to see how this goes down first.

Thanks for your ideas.But I would want the elves and aliens to meet though. ;D I want to be the first to pioneer that. ;)

Firstly,I will be introducing mercenaries-As of the random faction idea that you gave me.

But about the double-agent thingy,I need some advice on how to implement it in... :O

If you were mistaken,this is happening in 2031...not in medieval times. ;D So no dwarves in the human's faction but instead they would be in the elves' faction. :P

You posted a whole lot of other stuff too but I would rather tell you what I want to say through MSN messenger instead because I am trying to save as many messages as I can now since I am now punished with a 15PPD limit... :'(

sorry, I completly forgot to post the alien stuff I had, I wil try to go find it!

And if I read his post correctly(I may not have, who knows) He was saying that the elves and dwarves would ally WITH the humans.

And as for the double agent thing, if you are doing an actual computer game you could make it an ability that you can steal an enemy unit, or perhaps see everything that a certain unit says or does.

Or perhaps just a unit which is able to move among enemy ranks as one of them. The person controling that faction would have to look out for moving units that they did not control.

And why does the time have anything to do with it? Dwarves are inherantly good, like elves. And they would fight with the species that comes closest to their ideals, humans. Although as we all know, humans are not the little cherubs that they try to be.

Like dustie and I discussed on MSN messenger last night[my time],he plans on some human traitors who act like spys and serve the undead.But instead I plan for a spy that is basically a patched up human body that was just buried recently and exhumed and brought back to life and it looks just like a human and its brain hasn't rot yet so it can still function."I serve only the undead" :O

For the other 2 undead hero-commanders,I have planned on the first hero to be a warrior hero that carries a heavy dark-magical runeblade[can cast some light spells] on one hand and a dark-magically enchanted shield on the other that can block even missiles.As it should be,they are knights from the medieval times brought back from the dead.They should be called Death Knights.The second hero is named Hell Recruiter due to its horrifying ability to summon the undead and spirits by the masses and also its special ability to raise the abomination which is made up of multiple decaying bodies loosely patched up together as well as its ability to create a force field that will attract dead bodies together to form a deadly blob that can consume troops and vechicles alike with equal ease and eat away at the toughest of buildings.Thanks to ExSPlug for the blob idea! ;D I still need two more abilities for the Hell Recruiter,thanks.The abilities can be of one type but the two abilities can be level 1 and 2. 8) I haven't decided on the abilities for the Death Knight yet but anyway...I will soon...

gtg now.Bye. :-[ :'(

Ok, 2 abiliy ideas for the Hell Recruiter are:

1) A demon transformation. He would target any unit within range and focus the energies of Hell onto that unit, making him a channel for a demon. The Demon would come out, killing the unit, and giving you control of the demon. The demon would be huge, and imensly powerful, but slow. I imagine him looking somewhat like the Balrog from the Fellowship of the Ring, just with a second sword in his left hand instead of a whip.

2) The Hounds of Hell: This would be a defensive spell, it would last for a few miniuts or something after it was cast. It would create a huge 3 headed wolf/dog, that would guard the area for a few min. The dog would be hugly fast and powerful, but you could not directly control him. It would just walk around an area and eat stuff trying to come through.

Number 2 is something like a demonic wolf/dog?I second that idea.I am gonna include that.But for the demon tranformer,I think it should be like the evil powers are channeled into the enemy non-hero-commander units and the unit blows up and all the blood,flesh,etc. splatters all around and a demon is automatically summoned out and the original enemy unit is permanently gone.But will the demon be temporary or permanent? :O

Can you post the alien ideas ASAP?

I have decided that 3 of the Death Knight's abilities will being able to kill his own units for their HP as well as casting a dark fireball called a Death Coil at enemy living units and it can also heal friendly undead units when shot at them but it will not heal enemy undead units when used on them and last but not least a special aura ability that increases movement and attack speed of nearby friendly units.Wait,did I forget to add the 4th and the "ultimate-type" ability?Then make that the...hmmm....uhhh...err...mmmm....I need your advice on what to use as the final ability which is the ultimate-ability for the DK.

-Honourable Sacrifice

Lvl 1[100% of HP absorbed],2[200% of HP absorbed],3[300% of HP absorbed]

-Death coil

Lvl 1,2,3

-Unholy Motivation Aura

Lvl 1,2,3

It is just a rip-off from WC3 but awww hack! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Something that jack wrote in a hurry thus had quite a few grammatical errors... ;D BTW,I have created an alien tank called "Flameweaver Gecko-43 Flame Tank".

History

Vulataks, as they call themselves are not originally from Mars. They had high tech culture in planet Heikkinus (is in Galaxy Ragnar) before we even knew how to make fire. Soon they consumed their resources and they had to move on. On Earth

IMO the Eye of Destruction and Flying outpost would be enough. Stealth Assassin just somehow don't fit in with the style of Vulataks(too sneaky maybe?), and Oarh didn't give the "carpet bombing" feel that it should have.

The Wajath could be modified a bit to became the staple unit of Vulataks though...I picture that the Vulataks troops wears power armor/exoskeleton, and carry hevay weaponary...

You said to me that you want to redo the undeads.... Well, there's the proto type of my Undead history :P

The Final Experiment

After WW2 Germany financed investigation of dead bodies. The ultimate goal was the resuscitation of the dead. Germans archived to find many interesting things, but they never managed to turn dead to life. Americans were interested about the project, too, and they joined to it. Soviet joined also. For years they researched and researched, without really managing something. Finally Soviets informed, that they found from Siberia very old tombs and underground tunnels. But America thought that the project was impossible, and they left. Germans and Russians still researched like madmans, and finally they found something: bodies in fine condition and artifacts. Oddly, they found that some of the bodies were from German and Finland. There were not many Russian bodies. The artifacts were interesting. Decorated staffs, golden skulls, black blade weapons and other mystical stuff. The weapons were made of steel, but the black color didn't come out, even if they washed them with chemicals. The research continued until this day (What year it was again?). Then Russians become greedy - they wanted to finish the project themselves, and they thought that they would finish it in few months. The research of the tombs was really secret, so only bunch of scientists knew off it. Russians killed the German ones, and staged it as "unfortunate"accident. Everything from the tomb was moved to Military research base in somewhere Siberia, and the research continued there. Russians spent more time in researching of the artifacts, and somehow they managed to mess with them so badly, that one of the bodies became alive. They thought that it was good thing - but it was not. It raised some other bodies from the eternal sleep, and these zombies started to riot against the researchers and guards. They even learned how to use guns. It was chaos. Tough zombies were hard to defeat, and they didn't felt anything, and they continued fighting even if only the skeleton was left. They destroyed the whole base and the reinforcements in 28 hours. No one was left alone. Necromancers, the leaders of the undead from the medieval age raised more undead from the bodies. From that day the time of the destruction begun. Necromancer Heinrich Keimler came to surface from the ruins of the military base, released large roar and raised his staff to the air.

Army of skeletons raised, and they wouldn't stop the destruction until their second death.

This is extra history from my earlier post,do you want to add this?Just assume that the undead had raised more and more minions till 1981 ok?

In 1981,a secret operation codenamed "Holy Light" was carried out by the elite troops hailing from the western hemisphere to rid of all voo-doo or any activity that they deemed "unclean" by their standards.Many troops fell on both sides and the casualty list for each side increased by the hour totalling 233 victims for the United States while eventually the supremacy of the air fighters and bombers still reigned over the primitive "dark magic" forces and over a few thousand "dark magicians" and their "supporting spellcasters" were slained but still a handful survived including their shadowy leader and his followers who raised their fallen comrades AND the americans back to life to avenge their failure to defend their glorious "unholy" land. It is only now after 50 years that this secret has been revealed to the public.

Little is known about their army but they have been seen using World War 2 Panzers and Artilleries that were left behind in Egypt since the germans led by Erwin "Desert Fox" Rommel and his forces were defeated and have since been reportedly reproducing those vechicles in Central and Eastern Africa where they are currently based in.

Per annum they "receive" around 10 million "applications" from people who want to be "recruited" for a "bad cause" which has since the 1981 "Holy light" operation amounted to 500 million and is even more massive than the human alliance forces and equivalent to all the other 4 factions' armies combined but their soldiers do not have skin,flesh or blood, just a skeleton

(OOC: I think the undeads should use weapons of later 90's, considering the time is 2031, those weapons would be sold to third-world countries, and got looted by those undeads...WW2 gears are just too outdated :-)

Land units:

Skeleton Infantry: Just like they their counterparts before death, except that they're much slower since they only have their skeleton left, and they can't use AT weapons like RPG-7, since the recoil is too big and will shatter them...

Meat puppets: "Upgraded" version of skeleton infantry. Created from the bodies of dead enemies while fresh, they're more agile and can use heavier weaponary. Too bad, they will still rot to become skeleton infantry :(

Legion: A great mass of bodies gathered together by a central necromancer acting as a "core", travels by hovering. Used as cannon fodder and AT weapon. The sheer mass of Legoin would squash the enemy armored units. (Idea from Castlevania and SMT series.)

Undead canine: Dog zombies which rushes to enemies then explode. Suicide bombers.

The Plague: A special Legion. The bodies which compose it have be specially treated so it carries the worst of the diseases that you could think of. The Plague would get above the enimies then self destruct, creating a rain of blood that carries those disease and infect the enemy.

Air units:

Vampires: They would approach enemy aircraft in bat form, then transform to mist. They would thus enter the jets of enemy aircraft, blowing it up. Sometimes they would even seep into the cockpit of larger crafts, and kill the pilots.