Idea for a Self-Contribution fanfic

lowzeewee

Just like the AK47. ;)

Oh.Exsplug,you want the undead to be like mystical? ???

I dunno if that's possible since I plan for them to be like a WW2 nation with only the 3 heroes,necromancers and summoned stuff being mystical...But I do still see a possibility as not many other things need to be added.I may trim down on your ideas though. :-

Ehhhmmm ::)

Human-Mechanical[Medium tech]

Undead-Mythical/Mechanical[Low tech]

Ancient Races-Mythical

Alien-Mechanical[High tech]

Robot-Mechanical[Low tech]

A bit of each....hmmmmmmmmm

Here's the units that I plan for the undead,its only the first draft:

-Skeleton infantry[AK47]

-Skeleton anti-tank troop[RPG]

-Wandering Spirit[Possess a dead corpse permanently]

-Gargoyle

-Tiger tank

-8.8cm Feldkanone Artillery

-Half-track[can also transport]

-Haunted submarine

-Haunted Suicide Ship

-Haunted cruiser

-Haunted destroyer

-Haunted battleship

Can't think of air units yet.I will switch the anti-tank infantry with meat puppets. ;)

A metropolitan world of 2031,where everything's so hi-tech.But not so high-tech like in Star Trek though.

In the first part of the story,the mobs all over New York mass together and join each other in arms to wreck the place and slaughter people like chickens and the hero is sent in of course. ;) And eventually he fights the undead and...

• 3 weeks later...

I have got like more than 7 pages of stuff about characters,inventory and weapons written now...it will be more of a contribute-your-part fanfic! 8)

Oh most importantly,now it seems like some sort of Anime-like fanfic now,lol,10 clans and many individuals fighting for broken pieces of a treasure named the "Time Machine" which is distributed across the globe by the champion clan's leader to create mayhem.There will be the hero as well as his sidekicks and the United Earth Warriors[Elves,goblins,orcs] and more importantly,the undead vying to complete the "Time Machine".I want to add Aliens and Robots as an alliance... :D

I made a list of human fireguns. :P

M-119 Minigun, R42a2 assault rifle with grenade launcher, HA81 automatic combat shotgun, LI4xm5 mark II flame thrower, 92XAN rocket launcher, WII-42b1 assault rifle, H&K Mp-9 sub machie gun and Kalasnikov DF pistol.

• 3 weeks later...