Best Actor in Lynches Dune

TMA_1

I would have to go with piter. I love how he acts. I think thats how mantats act usually. He is so cool.

"It is by will alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of sapho that thoughts aquire speed, the lips aquire stains, the stains become a warning, it is by will alone I set my mind in motion.":)

That's funny when I watch Star Trek I always see Gurney Halleck except for those times I see Prof. X but that is another story. Anyway staying on topic, I think the actor who portrays the Baron does a good job with the character. Kyle McLaughlan does a good job as Paul.

Come on everybody knows the mentats are awesome in the movie. They are so intelligent that they are on the verge of insanity. Look at piter. he is in his own world. constantly fidgeting and thinking. focusing on the plans.  Same with thufir. I love the mentats of the movie. they are what I picture in the Dune novels:)

Yes, the mentats were great too!

And I think Stilgar was also good although he didn't have much lines in the film...  :(

And Yueh? I think he was quite good too.

And the Harkonnen soldiers were designed awesome.

Their suits and armour.... ;D