Choosing houses: how?

henry

If you like being versatile in infantry, vechicles, like quality and also like to dominate the air and like to defend early in the game then mass an army to attack when you have enough money,take Atriedes.

If you like pure strength focused mainly on vechicles, like quantity and is offensive most of the time and like to kill your opponent ASAP, take Harkonnen.

If you like agility, range and quantity strategic planning and tactics, and like to be shadowy and secretive, take Ordos.

Er.

If you have enough skill to survive to late game where you will then dominate choose Atreides.

If you like to rush people and rely on brute force choose harkonnen.

If you are a good micromanager and similarly can prevent players from reaching late-game, then choose Ordos.

Artiedes can wins Harkonnen can wins Ordos

The Artiedes have a good major advantage againts the Harkonnen, i think u know it, airdrones.

and the Harkonnen have a good major advantage too, the gunships.

And the Ordos have a good time at the first of the game because there's no airunits.

Artiedes can wins Harkonnen can wins Ordos

Any house is able to beat any other house,it depends on the player, my friend.
The Artiedes have a good major advantage againts the Harkonnen, i think u know it, airdrones.
So does the rocket troopers and missile tanks of Harkonnen against airdrones. :)
and the Harkonnen have a good major advantage too, the gunships.
So does the Atriedes mongoose and air drones.

The Moral Of The Story:No houses have any unit-to-unit advantages against other houses.

And the Ordos have a good time at the first of the game because there's no airunits.
Quite true...because they have little AA capability with their troopers and mines so no airplanes can KILL them then. :O

there's tow thing u can decide which house is good?

the first one is the map, as u know Artieds sucks in big maps specially with open spice, u could crush his harvster so easily, for example buzzsaws with 2missletanks they could move to any area in the map while u moving ur slow mino or mangoose.

the second one is the opponent, we all know the ordos sucks against harkonen and the same with Artieds against ordos(just on the bigmaps), so if u gonna win u'll need at least a plan, for example Harkkonen vs Ordos try survive untill u have a masses of gunships.

scy if you played me youd probably change your opinion of how atr suck on big maps and how they cant defend their spice minos come later in the game when playing against ordos or hark if you build minos in the begining on low cash against ord or hark your alreasy dead unless your enemy is a nOOb, for me sandbikes and reg inf mixed with reg sardukar work against hark and ord it gives me power and mobility untill im stable enough to build minos, never underestimate atr bikes and inf mixed with sard alot of people do but it often works for me

"Nice replies, but can anyone teach us how should we choose our houses?"

Give us an example of what you're looking for. The first post seemed to be a good start at an answer.

Well, most players often pick their favourite house and stick to it against the other three house. But accroding to the personality of ppl different house favours different people.

E.G. People who are or likes to be defensive should pick house ....... because this house is good for defense.