Chaos Within

exatreide

My New under water War spin off, a sequell to the other one...that i never finished...

The Ship buckled under the pressure of the tidal current. The old transport buckled jarring the occupants inside.

"You sure this thing will hold?" Farly asked

"This may be old but she can fly with the best of them! Hold on to your butts here comes another one!" Foe hammer replied from the cockpit.

The ship began to shake again, bouncing the Special Op team up and down from their seats. The belts doing nothing to hold them down.

"Woooooooooo!" Shiziumi screamed as he flew into the air.

It stopped as suddenly as it began.

"That one was the bottom current we hit that and the lifting one at the same time, it should be smooth sailing for the time remaining. Colony in sight, 5 minutes till latch on."

The lone transport silently slipped through the cold ocean water. Its target was the Ethiopian Colony of Rifle. Communication had been lost with the colony 4 days ago. The 6 men Alpha 12 team had been designated to go re-establish contact. The Ethiopian colony was home to 95,000 KYA and had a military presence of 10,000 troops several dozen-patrol boats and a Slim class Submarine. The colony boasted its own MAC cannon capable of destroying a Fahred battleship in a single shot.

"What do you think happened here?" Johnson asked the newest member of the A12 asked.

"Well probably nothing more than a power grid failure or..." He trailed off.

"Or what?" Johnson asked

"Well you see alot of strange shit in the boarder lands some times. Hell once we were fighting the Commen wealth off the coast off near Portugal and these weird looking sons of bitchs got in the middle of us."

"What are you talking about?"

"Well I dunno. They had this black acid that would eat a man in seconds. Good thing they hit the Commonwealth side first."

"That

Nice work ripping off the Halo MAC guns,Ex.

(I mean it someday, Bungie is gonna sue you)

Aahh, and I see you've used Gila's Kikai...hes gonna flame you.

OOh, and I like the part about Ryan Sharpie's mental instability. Finally hes not a killing machine! ;)

overall, GREAT GOING EX! :)

• 3 weeks later...

"Major Ryan K Sharpie . For mental instabilities and disregarding the safety of troops under your command. You are effectively removed from active duty and put under arrest." She smiled Finlay the that watch dog was dealt with, now she could lead her command like she was trained to do.

"Take his weapons and detain him, we leave for the nearest suitable location to wait for transport."

Sharpie narrows his eyes at her as if to say. 'You made a mistake lady and all of you are going to pay for it.' She simply smiled back

Farly took his rifle,grenades,ammo,side arm and knife. Leaving him only with the armor and helmet. Parker shoved a foul tasting rag in his mouth and cuffed him with the very irritating plastic cuffs.

"Nice and tight now major we don't want you going anywhere do we?" He tightened them to the point of cutting Ryan's wrists.

They started down the Central corridor leading down. Sharpie was wedged between Shizumi and parker with King leading and Farly taking the rear.

Farly may have taken his gun, but not all of his weapons. Inside each sole was a very small knife only a inch blade, small enough to hide in the palm of your hand. Good for assassination and in this case getting the cuffs off. Now he only had to wait for the things to attack.

Shizumi gave him a shove with the tip of his weapon. "Keep moving."

The corridor continued down with no signs of the creatures. No blown up walls or corpses spread about, but there was a silence to the place. Nothing could be heard besides the troops feet slamming against the ceramic floor.

Why are the you aggressive towards me? Ryan thought to himself. I am just trying to save there lives.

King stopped suddenly shinning her light upon the door in-front linking the maintenance shaft to the main colony.

"Holy shit." Shizumi sad in dis-belief

Ryan began to scream in horror. Coming out as muffled grunts through the gag.

Above the door in the Words TE SERVA EX ORICIBUS red in dried blood.

"What the Fuck is that?" Parker asked

"Blood dumb ass." Farly said from the rear

"No shit, Whats it mean?"

"I have no fucking clue."Farly spat back

TE SERVA EX ORICIBUS. Sharpie tightened his eyes, he had seen that before. Above the bridge in Egypt. Those things were here. He had to get out before it was to late. No forget them all of them could go to hell. He had to get out.

"Check the door be on alert." Jean with out a hint of emotion.

Shizumi moved from behind sharpie and quickly began on the doors terminal

"Its locked." Shizumi said typing in the standard key code.

"By pass it,hurry up we don't have time for this shit." Jean king said tapping her wrist.

Shizumi dropped his weapon on the ground to work easier Ryan instinctively took a step towards it.

"I don't think so bitch." Parker slammed the butt of his rifle into the back of Ryan's head.

Sharpie fell upon the floor instantly his head blossoming into a massive migraine. He thanked god for the helmet that protected him from the blunt of the impact.

The gag fell out as he hit.

"Son of a bitch." Ryan spat.

"Get the fuck up you crazy piece of shit." Parker cursed as he grabbed Ryan by the collar and lifted his head.

"If I ever see see anything like that again. it will be a bullet."

"Your going to be the first." Ryan said smiling

"First? First to what shoot you?"

"The first thats going to die when thos-" The gag was shoved in his mouth before he could finish.

"Shut up." Parker helped Ryan back on to his feet.

"Ease up a bit Parker. We don't want him dead." Jean warned Parker.

"La Bomba!" Shizumi cried out in victory as the door slid open.

"Enough of this bull." Jean walked into the entrance,"flash lights on Maximum, Visors to Infared. Look for a secure area and wait for Eva. Just like we talked about."

Each trooper pressed a small button on the side of there helmet. One small circular visor dropped to cover one eye.

Nothing came on infared as they continued down the corridor. It felt different. Something was in the air each member of the team felt it. A air of decadence to the place.

Jean Stopped where the corridor linked to another.

"Sweat mother of Muhammad what the hell happened?"

Half a dozen corpses stared up at them eyes and mouths open in horror. Each one had a bullet in the head.

"Had to have been the feds. Bullet holes. See major? Creatures don't use guns." Jean said approaching one.

"What about the warning on the door?" Shizumi asked.

"Confederacy voodoo crap. You know how they are with that stuff."

Jean knelt to examine one of the corpses closer while the others stood guard.

KYA Local milita. Beret, Light armor, Dated weapon. IT seemed a little strange to her that everyone of them had a bullet hole in the head. None anywhere else. The feds must have been practicing their marks men ship.

First Sight, First fright

Ryan's mind filled with hate. The betrayal, The beating. Everything swirled in a collectible mass of anger.

Just wait king. You will get whats coming to you. Ryan spat mentally.

The group entered a larger area.

One of the markets. Food stands were flipped over, fruits,meat,vegetable, all lay scattered across the floor. Dozens of bodies joined the Chaos on the floor. Blood had collected in a small dip at the middle of the room. The scene grew in horror as they continued into it.

Bodies were torn in half. Random Limbs plastered across the walls. Babies laying with there torn off mothers arms still griped around them.

"I'm getting a heat signature!" Farly cried out.

"Where?"

"Behind that row of carts" Farly said walking towards a bunch of flipped over carts arranged in a semi straight row.

"I got it to!" Shizumi said running towards the line.

The others started with them, Except Ryan. He stopped to tie his shoe, the others went on giving him ample time to fish out the two 1" blades in each sole.

"Shit. What is that?" Parker asked from the distance

"Is he still alive?" Farly asked

"How?" Jean asked

"He doesn't have any legs, look at the blood." Shizumi asked a bit of shock in his voice

"What about the rest of them?" Farly asked

"There dead, Obviously they tried to make a line here, it didn't work." Jean King coldy stated

"What about him?" Shizumi asked his voice wandering

In one swift movement Jean lowered her weapon, de catched the safety, pointed towards the man's head. And sent a shell case flying onto the ground.

"What the fuck!" Shizumi said backing away, "Why the fuck did you do that?"

"What else could I have done?" King asked

"Fuck! I don't know! But you didn't have to kill him." Shizumi shouted

"Where the fucks the Major?" Parker asked

"And what Was I supposed to do? Whip a stretcher out of my ass? What then? Moving him would kill him, we don't have the medical supplies to help him, and leaving him here to wallow in his own misery isn't very nice either is it Shizumi?" King asked her voice in a mocking tone

"Where the fuck is the Major?" Parker asked again louder.

"Well maybe you could have at least tried to help him." Shizumi asked again

"Are you questioning my command Lieutenant?" She asked her eyes narrowing

"No Mame." Shizumi was suddenly on the defensive," I mearly wanted to-"

"WHERE THE FUCKS THE MAJOR!" Parker screamed finlay getting there attention

They quit the bickering none of them knowing, They turned around and started back towards the middle of the room.

"If that mother fucker ran off. I swear to god." Parker stopped Sharpie coming into view. Just standing right where he had been a look of calm on his face.

"He didn't even try to run!" King Laughed

"What a dumb fuck!" Parker joined the laughter. Shizumi let out a disgruntled chuckle. Farly said nothing.

"Do we really need him in the cuffs?" Farly asked

"Hmm?"

"He didn't try to run. this place is gone to hell. Those things got torn to pieces over there. Maybe he is right."

King took a breath and began. "Doesn't matter if he is or isn't. I wont have some two bit bastard commanding my troops. You seen how he panicked when he first seen something. He cracked. Were lucky he didn't fire on us. He stays in the cuffs he doesn't have what it takes. The cuffs stay."

Farly shrugged

"Lets get going." King said walking towards the exit across the market place.

"Its been two hours, shouldn't we try to check radio com again?"

Ryan continued cutting through the cuffs, the small blades in each pal, were sharp enough to slowly cut through the plastic cuffs.

"This is Ranger 69 to Shi Hulud. Come in Shi-Hulud." Jean said into the microphone embedded into the helmet.

Static.

"This is Ranger 69 to Shi Hulud. Come in Shi Hulud." She repeated

The only reply was a cackling static

"FUCK!" Shizumi screamed,"Were fucked!"

"The plan hasn't changed at all. Constantinople isn't going to forget about us. We just need to wait." Jean said calmly masking the frustration.

"Are you insane! It will take weeks! and the Confederacy is probably preparing to launch a full scale invasion of this place by then." The desperation begin to mount in Shizumi voice

"Calm down Shizumi, I don't think Admiral Apothis is going to let the feds control the southern front that easy." "It could be weeks!" He repeated

"What do you suggest then?" She asked aggravated

"That we get out of here and head for Saudi."

"Now your starting to sound like the major." Park said his his deep voice filled with disappointment

"How would we get out? Half the Confederate navy is within 20 miles. You don't think they wouldn't notice a ship suddenly popped out?" King asked

"Take the I pods, we can out run them."

"All the way to Saudi?"

"We could make it." Shizumi trailed off.

"Well if you don't have a plan, stow the remarks. We are here, we might as well dig in till pi-" She let out a scream something falling on her from above.

The others raced to aid her, trying to pull the man off.

Ryan cuts through the bonds fiercely.

"Son of -" His words stopped as he fell onto the ground, another one fell from above.

Sacre Bleuh! Les Zombies Me Megent!

"No!" Farly cried out, his round sending a dozen rounds into the bi peds back.

Shizumi scrambled to his feet, the thing was trying to gnaw his way through the light flak vest. Parker was on top of the other one desperately trying to pull its head away from Jean.

"Get it the fuck off me!" King cried trying to crawl away.

And in the middle of it all. Was the major. The fear at the sight of the things had returned. His body urged to move, to flee into the darkness and wait for it to end. He stood there frozen.

It rolled its shoulder up and through Parker onto the ground. Its mouth opened up to bear down on the nape of the Majors neck.

It collapsed in to a pile of drunken flesh as the rounds impacted it about the eye. Throwing gore upon the Captain.

"Get it off me!" Se screamed in terror.

"Its dead. Its dead." Farly said pushing the thing onto the ground.

"Jesus fucking Christ." Parker spat standing up.

"Everyone ok?" King trying to wipe the brain off her neck and head.

"All but my ego." Shizumi joked

"Well listen up boys and girls no more fucking aro-." Jean stopped Shizumi's weapon pointed at her head, "Wha?" He fired a shot and a thud issued from behind her.

"Watch yourself." Parker said

Jean nodded noting the corpse behind her. It had been close,to close. She cursed herself for not being more through. "No more fucking around. Infared on highest sensitivity . I don't want that happening again. The main corridor linking to this sections military HQ is up ahead.

The squad began down the darkened corridor in a frenzied insect like pace, they fallowed King checking there rear and above every 23 seconds.

Ryan kept pace, a riffle but to the back a good motivational factor.

The bonds snapped silently as the knife's passed through. He kept his hands close hoping the others wouldn't notice.

Almost Time. He thought to himself. When the main wave hits make your move.

The narrow corridors offed no shelter, no cover. They were wide enough for 6 or 7 people to pass each other side by side. Broken doors lined each side of the corridor, corpses filled each with the shine of a light. Children, elderly, men,woman, it didn't matter who ever attacked this place was one sick puppy.

"I'm some major ju ju bad vibes about this Captain." Shizumi said his face wrinkling as they turned a corner.

"Well you can go out on your own if you like." King snided

Jean stopped after passing the corner. Dozens of bodies lay upon the floor. Parts of them missing...Arms...Legs...necks. Eyes cloudy and emotionless. Gore spread out across the wall in cryptic symbols and archaic designs.

"I'm definitely getting some bad vibes." He said again his voice trailing off.

"Jesus look at these poor saps." Farly said stepping over a mis placed head.

"Some body really humped the bunk." Parker said.

Most of them were still holding there weapons, clutched to there bodies like a security blanket.

A cold chill rose the hairs on there necks as it passed by.

"What the hell? Did you feel that?" King asked

"Ventilation system is down. How could tha-" a sound echoed from the distance.

Jean raised her hand, the chatter quit but the sound did not.

low...distent but closing quickly.

Sharpie began to scream, muffled by the thick gag. Get moving! He was trying to scream. The distant groans, the slowly plodding foot steps over the steel floor. Everything fit with a large scale attack.

Groans became audible, layer upon layer upon layer.

"I'm not getting anything on infared." Parker said his weapon pointing towards the Groans.

"Neither am I." Farly said his weapon pointing down another corridor

"Try Night vision." King said the bolt of her weapon readying itself for the hail storm.

"Done." The rest said in near unison.

"Fuck!" Parker cried out, his weapon spewing rounds towards the darkness.

"I can count at least 15 here." Farly screamed over the gun fire.

"I got more." Shizumi cried out

Sharpie backed against the wall.

The intersection was a rough K. The squad had been going down one of the arms, the military staircase was located between the arms. Everyone was spitting fire down a corridor except the Major.

"What does it take to knock one of these fuck heads down?" Parker asked shoving another clip into his K bar.

A dozen red eyes shone towards Shizumi and the others.

"We cant hold them for much longer Captain." Farly screamed the closest ones only a few feet in front of him. a dozen rounds slammed into its torso slowing it down.

"Fall back down the staircase. Everyone!" Captain shouted running towards the stairs

"Lets get the fuck outa here!" Shizumi fallowed her. Farly right behind.

Parker slowly backed towards the stairs. Deadiets falling where ever he pointed his weapon. A look of grim determination across his face.

Ryan started to back away, back away toward freedom and survival.

"Ahhhhhh!" Parker screamed in agony

Ryan took the gag out. "Give me your gun!" He screamed

Parker was trying to fend one off with his hand. It had torn a piece of flesh from his shoulder blood flowed un stopped onto the floor.

"Give me your gun!" Ryan screamed at Parker.

"Here!" Parker dropped the weapon on the ground and kicked it towards Sharpie. He hurried forward and picked up the gun.

"What are you waiting for? Shoot it!" Parker was being pushed back against the wall. His fists slamming the creature across the face.

Ryan remembered the mans words.

"I don't think so bitch." Ryan fired a single shot, into Parkers knee cap. He fell screaming in pain.

"You son of a bitch! You fucking son of a bitch!" The creature reached down clouding Ryan's view. Soon others were clustered around Parker the screams of agony and pleading for god ended as they tore him limb from limb.

Ryan Turned and walked away. Armed and dangerous