Fed2k Awards Two

GhostHunter

Hey, Apollyon; If we get to the Landsradd, how about sharing the financial burden?

Phew, I had no idea you people had to much to pay for... And if you can do it... that means you must all be rich! Nema, you never told us you're rich! :O

Phew, I had no idea you people had to much to pay for... And if you can do it... that means you must all be rich! Nema, you never told us you're rich! :O

How else do you think he pays the elocution lesson bills? You see his first language is actually gibberish, contrary to popular belief.

"Nema, you never told us you're rich!"

Hm? No. Where does it say I'm Landsraad?

Elocution? Rubbish! I can't talk any sense. All I need to do is type...

"Few in my school can best me when it comes to circumlocution..."

I am also endowed with some skill at hyperbolic periphrasis in my lengthiness of waffle. Besides which, though many speak Gibberish, few know it's proper syntax and accidence.

>:( I dislike these award threads I am always forgotten on purpose most likely and someone always screws up my name.

What about favorite Landsraad member . . or the uncle no one talks about .. you're defeniately in for the second ;)

[ *gryphon get's bagged and carried away by quondam72's security gards and left for death somewhere in the deeper corners of The Dungeon* ]