Free Enemy Territory! Yay!

Navaros

How cool is that?

i never bought RTCW, and now I will be able to legally get Enemy Territory for FREE.

I figured I'd buy RTCW when Enemy Territory came out, but instead now I can have Enemy Territory without paying a cent! That rules!

I feel very sorry for all you suckers who bought RTCW and are stuck with that expense even tho Enemy Territory is a more up-to-date and fully featured version of the same thing which I am never ever ever gonna have to pay for. ;D

it's not out just yet but will be very soon

as soon as it is i'll post the best link and if it's on VilePlanet or any other lame site like that then i will still post a link to a good site that doesn't use such evil tactics to send you spam email etc.

stay tuned

I think it will be up on GameSpy and other major gaming sites.

Anyway - yeah - I have the RTCW-ET Multiplayer Test and I'm very close to being addicted to it! :)

Very fun game. You can really FEEL the team-play in full capacity this time around. ;)

- Matthew

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys, it came out Officially a few days ago. some of you may have noticed a rather rude individual trying to trump this thread of mine and breaking the Forum Rules to make his own thread about the exact same thing. but pay that no mind

if you follow those links in the Non-Nav thread, 1 makes you install spyware before downloading the game, and the other doesn't work (server probs or what not, i dunno... sure doesn't work tho)

for one good site that you can get Enemy Territory for free with no hassles, the Official Full Version, go here: http://files.worthplaying.com/files/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=81

note: there are several downloads on this page, the one you guys want is "RtCW: Enemy Territory - Addon [Windows] " --- otherwise you might be disappointed if you accidentally waste all your time for several days downloading the Linux version or the one-map beta test instead of what you want :)

some of you know me as the king of Emperor, and once I get used to Enemy Territory I will probably become the King of that too, so if any of you wanna commit some mass ownage with me after we all have it --- i'm all for it. it's free, so what are you waiting for? go get it, my brothers.

Devil's Advocate you should read all my Posts in my threads before asking question that I already answered in the same thread.

I've been playing it the last few days too, and boy do I *REALLY* have no idea what I'm doing!!! I may be an owning guy in Emperor, but I royally suck at ET. Maybe some guy can show me the basics, like how to get experience etc.

I don't understand what the point of dying is since on most Servers you can just respawn 5 seconds after you die :( That's pretty lame. Also, I don't like the voice-acting: it is extremely poorly-done and all the voices sound the same for each side.

I am hoping I'll find something to like about this game, but so far it's just been frustrating me. Maybe if I get some training I'll enjoy it more.

I don't understand what the point of dying is since on most Servers you can just respawn 5 seconds after you die :( That's pretty lame.
Well, in most FPS games you respawn (nearly) instantly. ???

at least in CS you have to wait 5 minutes. but i don't really like CS. i figured i'd like this more than CS, but so far i'm liking it a lot LESS than CS. are you good at ET? if so, maybe you could train me?

OK let me get this straight. If i click that linky above im gonna get Enemy Territory which is a new RTCW game that flopped out so they put it out for free. Has anybody downloaded it from the link that nav provided? Im a bit skeptical that its a safe site that is virus free.

And all I have to do to get this awsome deal is click the link and download.........Im not so sure about this im gonna wait and see how it turns out with others before I even start this.

• 2 weeks later...