Countries

Khan

I live in a village, thats like. Miles from anywhere else. The nearest town is where Nema live, and thats about 5 miles? that has no proper stuff init like shops, stuff, random objects etc. etc.

I don't know how much people not from England know about its regions...

Yes... Counties are to England as States are to the US, and I live in the 'Capital' of Rutland (known as a County Town). The entire county has no broadband, by the way. And Rutland is the smallest county in England, and nowhere in Outland is a cinema (not that I'm personally bothered, but others are). A few years back, Rutland won independance from the tyrrany of Leicestershire, and broke free in a bloody revolution! (not quite). We now have very high council tax, no fire service of our own, and almost no policemen on the beat, but lots of sleeping policemen.

So you could say it's rather rural here, yes. Mind you, I live half an hour's drive from (what I think is supposed to be) the biggest muslim community outside the Middle East: Leicester.

Cities are horrible, however.

Oh, yes. Sorry; I'm rather tired... I've spotted a few more errors.

We're already independant; that's why our council tax is so high, and our services so poor.

Tired? It's only 10 O'Clock!?!?

Hm. That could be the Rutland one, though I cannot say. I only have the Council's one.

Multim in parvo: Much in little. Much of what, it does not specify.

The helm on the top is customary for all arms, as are the wreaths. Oakham is associated with the acorns, on account of it being founded in a clearing of oak trees. As to the horseshoe, since the C13, all visited nobles have donated an ornamental horseshoe to Oakham 'Castle' (now used as a courthouse - only one building remains of the Norman enclosure), where it is hung on the walls.

I would very much like to go to (in order of highest to lowest):

1.Japan- Another reason why people like to go to Japan: Anything and everything anime... :P

2.Russia- I wanna see the former fortress of communism, The Kremlin. And see the other sights as well...and get the chance to see military equipment up close (or get the chance to fly in a MiG-29 or Su-27.).

3.Canada- Maybe catch an Avril Lavigne concert... ;D j/k

4.Iraq- To buy a flea-market AK assault rifle. (No really...they sell for $30.)

5.Vietnam- Something about a tour of some of the Vietcong tunnel networks and the chance to try your hand w/ an AK rifle on a firing range...

I have been to:

Hong Kong (Long before the SARS outbreak and before the handover to China...)

• 1 month later...

Some countries I would like to visit (and I've not been to):

- Australia

- Brasil

- Mexico

- Russia

- India

- Japan

- Egypt

I have been to (I guess I'm lucky):

Portugal (I live there :P - also been to Madeira and Azores islands), Spain (also Canarias and Baleares islands and Andorra), France, England, Italy, Switzerland, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Hungary, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, South Africa, Macau (now part of China), USA (Florida, New York and Washington) and Canada.

PS - I would also love to have enough money to be a space tourist ::) ;D