Happy 2 year anniversary

I would like to wish everyone who bought the game when it was released a "Happy 2 year anniversary"... pretty amazing this game has been out for 2 years....and we have all gone through so much

...it is just weird thinking about how much time i have spent with you guys on a game server!! LOL.

Do any of you remember the first person you met online?

I remember meeting sardukar[-SoC-] and Elite47[-SoC-]

and they recruited me into Sons of Caladan clan

ehheeheheh...i even remember the password .. it was "scotty"

and then Elite showed me the new missile truck rush he invented using harkonnen on knife fight with one unit.

hehehe the good old days when we were all new. ;D

Well....its almost 2 years anyway.......but sad to say that 'Empy' and 'Tibsun' were released almost at the same time but now so few players are on Empy now while on Tibsun,many players are still online :'(

BTW,i fixed my CD drive !Yay!But I forgot to take out the Empy install disc when I sent it for repair and its missing now,so I have to wait till those repair men find it :-

Yeah, the first person I ever met was whoa, can't grasp it.... Oh yeah Mst9999[sop] (Some may remember him, he was real good)and triplebig[sop]... Then I was recruited. Oh, the good old days. :)

Ok let's see...

Hmm, I can't seem to recall the first person I met online. :-[ Only that I've was in the clans ARKMER (Arrakeen Mercenaries),and NAF (Nuclear Arrakis Force in the early days when I had just started playing Emp. I also seem to remember some good old times with a guy called 'cyraxx99'. ;D

I would like to wish everyone who bought the game when it was released a "Happy 2 year anniversary"... pretty amazing this game has been out for 2 years....and we have all gone through so much

...it is just weird thinking about how much time i have spent with you guys on a game server!! LOL.

Do any of you remember the first person you met online?

I remember meeting sardukar[-SoC-] and Elite47[-SoC-]

and they recruited me into Sons of Caladan clan

ehheeheheh...i even remember the password .. it was "scotty"

and then Elite showed me the new missile truck rush he invented using harkonnen on knife fight with one unit.

hehehe the good old days when we were all new. ;D

Hehe yeah i remember those days. Emprworm and goodsoul2 were the first people i met online(emp was srdaukar back then). Good ol -SoC- days 8) Oh and btw *I* still remember the password and it was 'mine' ;) Oh and LOL emp tought me that trick, i was just passing on our 'golden secret' to our new recruits. LOL thats too funny.

Ow yea the good old times :)

My first best friend in emp was avatar, he's a really cool dude and we played alot after i met him.

I don't remember the name of the first clan :-[ but it was the first clan schorpie made.

short term memory sucks i dont know who the first person i met was but i know used to pay all the clans before i was few i dont think i ever joined a clan until like 2001-2002 may of that year dont really remember