What games should I buy???

Mihail

I've currently got my eye on Dune 2000,I have to repay a freind Mech Commander Gold, and my mom is buying me Metal Fatigue.

My allowance is $20.00, and MCGold is $7.50(Lowest price) and Dune 2000 $4.00(Best deal)

So I have $10.00(I have some leftover money)

What games do you reccomend I get that are affordable by me?

SC....I have it,stole it from a freind ;D

I've searched around Amazon and found Homeworld Catycalysm.

Homeworld is a great game-my brother has it and I desperatley want it, but have realized that there is even a better version.

The best deal is $8.00, so should I get it?

Dune 2000. If you're a fan of Dune, this is a must buy. It's graphics and use interface are pretty much outdated compared to what you can find on the shelves nowadays, however I personally found it very entertaining, and well worth the money spent for the amount of time it kept me occupied. I still have a skirmish game against the AI once in a blue moon. :)

OFFTOPIC:

I have Dune 2000, but it doesn't work correctly. It allways loops the first mission :| And I can't play skirmish....

Could somebody send me savedgames of the 2nd missions with each house.

INTOPIC:

Repay to your friend first, and then buy the "extra games".

I'd suggest You to DEFFINETELY buy Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell. It's very addictive in my opinion.

Since I'm also a Marvel fan I intend to get my claws on X2 - Wolverine's Revenge. ;)

But seriously - BUY TOM CLANCY'S SPLINTER CELL! It's great and worht every penny as I see fit.

- Matthew