How good is heaven?

The bible would never give a description of heaven in literal terms that is too easy it would say something like "in the presence of God your Lord heaven is as he makes all creation for his glory not the glory of man". So while we are here on Earth would someone please pass the cream cheese I would like to spread some on my wafers.

Heaven (there called "New Jerusalem") is described in the Revelation (21,2), altough many people think it's Church, about what st.John was talking. It is hard to know it, because no one came back from it and Jesus told he won't (Jn 3,12) :-

For us to have perfect happiness, like in Heaven, we wouldn't be able to have passion, would we? Passion leads to love or hate~and if it would lead to love it would also lead to jealousy that would turn into hate. (sooner or later) But would a place without passoin be...well...worth it?

read revelations. It talks about heaven. Also paul says that while he was taken to heaven for a time while he died for a short time, that he would rather be there, and that the only thing hat kept him on earth was the fact that the lord needed him on the earth.

frankly, if the lord didnt need my work, I would want to go to heaven right now. I am tired, find that there are too many people who either want to destroy you or argue and curse you. It isnt my judgment though. those who rail things against me will have their last laugh when they face God. They will then believe and plead for security. Of course they will try to cover up the fact that they spat on God their whole lives by not accepting Christ. I did not save myself, I just believed in jesus as my savior. many wont though, and it comes with the lack of faith we have, and the sin nature we contain.

I asked for verses, not how bad I'm going to feel when I face the mighty wrath of god ::) You can threaten me all you want, but you will be food for the worms, and that's it.

To say it again, verses. I asked for verses.

hehe. you take stuff too seriously man. it is in revelations chapter 21. you can read the chapter, it wont kill you.lol besides, you need to read the whole chapter to get the full context of the message.

I think we either get whatever we want in this life in Heaven. Maybe it is like Matrix, but for real. Maybe you will be the all mighty leader of your own little world, where everyone loves you, where you can get whatever you want at any time and place.

Maybe Heaven is a place where everyone get to live their "best time on Earth" moments forever?

Actually, I don't know. I don't care too much what is going to happen after life. The point of my life at the moment is to live it as a human, and reach whatever personal goals I have set for myself. And of course, to be good to fellow humans and other living beings.