Suboids

Gunseng_Harkonnen

there wasnt a war between house vernius and the bene tleilax in the first place in my opinion because house vernius doesnt exist again in my opinion. Ix and richese  are two of the main scientific technocratic communities from the jihad. again in my opinion.lol:)

Hmmm...IN MY OPINION House Ordos rulezz the empire!!! ;D 8) ??? Go and tell it to Bryan in his face that you don't believe in his wonderfull prequels :D If there were no prequels then I'd think that Jessica fell from the stars, Leto was a navigator in his youth, Baron was fat because he ate too much paradan melons with spice, etc...  IN MY OPINION the prequels are very true and usefull ( maybe because I started Dune from the prequels) and explains a lot off mysterious things in the original Dune... ;) 8) ???

actually if you read the dune novels by frank herbert it explains it all. Baron vladimire became fat because of his lust for the things of life, jessica's mom is unknown because the bene gesserit keep the breeding logs secret and leto was the prince of caladan.lol duh.

There is an argument going that the baron became fat either by disease or by his own will. I go with the second from what the books say. Jessica is not the mother of helen mohiam. Frank didnt agree wtih this at all. a lot of stuff:)

Herbert let McNelly say Mohaim was Jessica's mother in the DE as a joke, or "mistake" as the DE was supposedly a political work that would have many mistakes.  It seems that Brian and KJA never knew that...

Notes dont make up books. of course you have to come up with stuff from your own creative mind. Therefore it isnt canon because it wasnt written by Frank. Its like the bible. It says that every book was inspired by god and the nicene councel was inspired as well. future documents that are supposedly canon are thrown away because of this. Besides they havent shown us these notes. where are they and why cant we see them?

Well Dominic and Paulus (according to BH and KJA (Which THA helds for uncanon ::))) Paulus and Dominic fought together on some jungle planet against some guerilla fighters... Still think that prequels are real and canon...

P.S Mahdi, who is TMA? - the same human as we all are and I never say smth with opposition :'(

But I am not a human. I am TMA1 the guide to the Star gate in the far reaches of the solar system which is TMA2;) And to answer your question how do we know which notes brian and kevin j kept in their prequels and what they left out. and how do we know they are all the notes? until I see the notes myself I wont consider the prequals as canon. I like the prequels though dont get me wrong:) I just like the writing of the DE better and think that a lot of it not all of it fits the dune universe better. that simple:)

TMA: if House Vernius doesn't exist (in your opinion) then who controls Ix?

I think we shouldn't start flaming each other because we don't agree.

PS: TMA I think you have to accept the existence of House Vernius because if you don't then you cannot accept HA and HH either because they don't match with DE...  :'(

"and think that a lot of it not all of it fits the dune universe better."

Thats a quote from me. I didnt say all of it is true I just said some of it is in my eyes and I am not flaming anybody. I am not rolling my eyes or anything its just the truth. I have explained how ix is controlled. It is controlled by a technocratic government based on currency. It is based on ix's free enterprise system. It talks about that in the books written by frank herbert. This is just my opinion. I love the prequels though as books. I just like how the DE is written. personal opinion. THat isnt flaming anybody:)