Damn, and I thought freedom fries were bad

Now, that's mad!

Are you people going crazy???

We have here in Romania common cimiterys of Romanian and German soldiers from WWI!!!(and back then we were enemies). Also Russian and German cimiteries from WWII. No one is trying to move the remains after all this time. It's CRAZY!!! They should rest in peace, not moved every time the political ideology change.

shows you how shallow american "patriotism" is. We cant even take critisizm. It used to be that if another nation laughed at us, we would just jab them back with light hearted humor. We take things so damn seriously now days that we deserve all the harsh remarks we get. We are an immature nation. I still love america, but that doesnt mean I have to like it or its ways.

I concur, TMA. I've always felt that if you have no right to laugh at yourslef, you have no right to laugh at others (as to the humour). I guess the same applies to this. Carry as much weight about yourself as you carry about others.

I was sorta hopingfor a reply from emprworm on this... o well.

The point is that it's disgusting in itself that ultra nationalist hicks like these can receive a high elected position in a supposedly modern nation, and more repulsive is that there are people willing to disturb the graves of soldiers to bully another nation over a relatively minor political tiff. It's repulsive, and this sort of ultra nationalism compares itself quite well to Nazi Germany.