Unholy Alliance

So, who are against the war? We have:

Libya - led by Kaddafi, terrorist responsible for Lockerbie

Egypt - arabic nationalists trying to reunite the kalifate, after 4 lost wars with Israel hardly...

Syria - aggressive nation (two attacks on Israel) with vast deserts near Iraqi border (hides?)

Jordan - very known for loss of Jerusalem in 6-day war, from then main supporter of Hamas

China - read 20th century thread about it...

Angola - in permanent civil war, under weapon delivery sanctions

Iran - led by oppressive shi'ite rule, former base country for Taliban (with Pakistan)

Turkey - just to remain unseen what they did with Kurdis too

Russia - highest market ratings with Iraq

Canada - only reason should be that girls in their government dislike Bush and insult him

Mexico - because "nations interests" are over world's (then why they've joined the UN?)

France

Germany

Hey, that was fun :D

Most of them are afraid of expressing their opinion because the UN wil revoke financial aid if they expres anti war sentiment.

Seriously, do you really think it is a good idea to go through something the majority of the world is against, and with that, almost half of your own country?

Turkey Suports the war, what are you talking about? They are letting US troops use Turkish Soil to invade northern Iraq, (if it happens) with there forces at side....

So a few kurds get slaughterd.....They had it coming(jk).... maybe its becouse I am pro Turkey....Maybe becouse I am right...But probebly just becouse I am pro Turkey.....

Turkey Suports the war, what are you talking about? They are letting US troops use Turkish Soil to invade northern Iraq, (if it happens) with there forces at side....

So a few kurds get slaughterd.....They had it coming(jk).... maybe its becouse I am pro Turkey....Maybe becouse I am right...But probebly just becouse I am pro Turkey.....

yes, turkey is supporting us. they are in a difficult position. turkish leaders want to give us full support but their people do not. it is not a good thing to act against the overwhelming majority of your people. so i have no grudge against turkish government- they are trying to stay true to their friendship with the US and be fair to their people at the same time. difficult position they are in.

So Ex, are you implying that I am anti Turkey or anything? Turkey is actually the best islamic country in the world to live in.

yes yes! i think you can even be a Jewish citizen and have synagogues in Turkey. Am I right? There are synagogues in TUrkey...no?

i judge a natioon by the following quesitons:

does it allow free expression of religion?

will i find churches, synagogues, mosques, hindu/buddhist temples there?

if the answer is no to either of those questions, as far as I"m concerned that nation is a repugnant stench that needs a little US imperialistic butt whoppin. ;)

So, who are against the war? We have:

Libya - led by Kaddafi, terrorist responsible for Lockerbie

Egypt - arabic nationalists trying to reunite the kalifate, after 4 lost wars with Israel hardly...

Syria - aggressive nation (two attacks on Israel) with vast deserts near Iraqi border (hides?)

Jordan - very known for loss of Jerusalem in 6-day war, from then main supporter of Hamas

China - read 20th century thread about it...

Angola - in permanent civil war, under weapon delivery sanctions

Iran - led by oppressive shi'ite rule, former base country for Taliban (with Pakistan)

Turkey - just to remain unseen what they did with Kurdis too

Russia - highest market ratings with Iraq

Canada - only reason should be that girls in their government dislike Bush and insult him

Mexico - because "nations interests" are over world's (then why they've joined the UN?)

France

Germany

Actually, I have a reason for France:

-Trying to cover their own interests, since they have been selling weapons to Iraq in exchange for oil.

In other words, civilians are ignorant Caid?

No, those countries shit at our problem. Say me that such Mugabe in Zimbabwe has much better fun with whites in his country, so why would he bother himself by such detail as Iraqi war?

Shall we remember what happened LAST time a group of countries started acting agressively against the will of a large body of united countries? I.e. Germany etc against the League of Nations? WW2. That's what. Perhaps this will be a pattern...