CoD DVD Release

Mahdi

Battlestar from DVD Sewer has discovered that the Children of Dune DVD will be released on May 20. No special features have been announced yet, but it will be the anamorphic widescreen version and feature dolby digital sound. The site should be updated soon with the news.

Edit: Battlestar has found that you can pre-order the DVD at DVD planet. It costs $26.98 regularly (they are selling it for cheaper), is a two disk set, and runs for 266 minutes, which means this is no directors cut. Myself, I'll be waiting for the inevitable special edition.

Doesn't the miniseries also air in canada around that time? We could buy the dvd before it went on tv?

also I would hate to buy the dvd and then they come out with special edition 5 months later. It costs 26 dollars U.S. I beleive so that would be like 40 canadian! I spent 40 on special edition Frank Herberts Dune.

I just bought the Special Edition 3 disk set of the mini series and found out that the COD DVD is going to release May 20th 2003. I was like "whoa, two months after the veiwing and it will be realsed, cool!"

There is a new trailor up at the scifi dune website.

And it has new footage and also shows I think

[hide] paul kissing irulan.....that is very incorrect..me angry if that is true.[/hide]

Also new ask john harrison(so it says)