US government, friend or enemy ?

well most of the people here arent american...u should have known what people were gonna say before u made the topic

In reply to what did you say this ?

As far as the site goes that I put in, sure the numbers aren't all correct. I knew that. Apart from that, all have a piece of truth in them (how small they may be). I could have posted seperate links with correct info, fact would still remain that mistakes have been made in the past by the US government. That's all I wanted to point out, in reaction to the mistakes posted about the French government. Like I already earlier said, every government made mistakes in the past.

How do you know that the civilians are "innovent" people? Because they don't have military suits? I saw that movie, Black Hawk Down, and although it didn't happen exactly like that in the real world, it still gave me some ideas. If you notice, many of the somalians do not have any indication that they are soldiers. And think about this way: How many people in Iraq hates the US? How many would be so willing to kill US people, that they basically could run around with a pen trying to stick them to death? Now, what if 10000 US-haters in Iraq went to fight, and got killed, are the US bad now? They do have guns you know. The soldiers sees them, they stand by. When the civilians start to shoot and kill, the soldiers shoots back, in self-defence. Whose fault is it?

(Observation: This is not only about the Iraq issue.)

Think about this.

In WWII, for each 100 killed people, 90 were soldiers and 10 were civilians.

In Gulf War (1991), for each 100 killed people, 90 were civilians and 10 were Irak soldiers.

what kind of stat is this? lol. Where....o where did you get this info?

I think this may be true only if we count the people in Kuwait that Hussein killed and the people in Iraq that Hussein killed.

The soldiers sees them, they stand by. When the civilians start to shoot and kill, the soldiers shoots back, in self-defence. Whose fault is it?

It's the fault of the idiot government who sent the soldiers there in the first place.

If the people don't want your "liberation", then you are waging a war of oppression.

civillians can fight too and yes u can kill them...........and make pple think that u killed them nonchalantly...and yes.....most pple should know that civillian militia cAN FIGHT AND U HAVE THE RIGHT TO KILL THEM BUT EVEN IF USA REALLY KILLED INNOCENT PPLE,THEY CAN STILL SAY THAT IT WASNT THEIR FAULT[ANYWAY THE UN BELONGS TO USA]

yes somewhat it is......UN sides with whatever USA does and it always seem to support the United States Of Africa ;)

obviously,USA founded and runs the UN

obviouly, you have no idea what you are talking about. this is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo far from the truth, i wont even bother.

If you really want to prove something don't take the obvious ones Emprworm why not talk about the harder ones.

what do you mean? what is it about the taliban's utter barbaric enslavement and ravenous despicable torture of human beings is not obvious? How this person can list "Afghanistan 2000-2001" as an example of US tyrrany is beyond belief. Tyrrany is the Taliban. Liberation was taking them down.

Emprworm is exactly right here, and even though you all don't like him, you should see his point. The people of Afghanistan are happy to be rid of the Taliban. Would anyone here deny that?

If you really want to prove something don't take the obvious ones Emprworm why not talk about the harder ones.

what do you mean? what is it about the taliban's utter barbaric enslavement and ravenous despicable torture of human beings is not obvious? How this person can list "Afghanistan 2000-2001" as an example of US tyrrany is beyond belief. Tyrrany is the Taliban. Liberation was taking them down.

Emprworm is exactly right here, and even though you all don't like him, you should see his point. The people of Afghanistan are happy to be rid of the Taliban. Would anyone here deny that?

people protested Afghanistan simply because they hated Bush. THey couldn't care less about the afghan people. The whole "innocent children died from US bombs" is a big sham. A crock. The LAST thing they care about are innocent Afghan children. ALl they care about is hating/protesting Bush, even if it means throwing away 25 million people in the trash. If Bush is doing something....protest it. They hate Bush soooo much, they are willing to toss out 25 million afghans. Thats how I see it. If these protesters actually CARED about innocent Afghans, they would have supported the obtaining of their freedom. But instead, they hate Bush so much, even saving the lives of 25 million people to them isn't worth it if it means having to utter with their lips "Bush made the right choice" They would rather condemn to death 25 million innocent Afghans than have to say "Bush did the right thing"

that is how I see it.

I think too, that people here hate you so much that they do not see the validity of many of your points. It's a shame when personal hatret gets in the way of the truth (although I still disagree with your whitey points)

i dont think ppl even read half the stuff I say. I caught Acriku doing this two days ago. I posted quite a long post (dont remember exact length, but it took me 2 minutes to proof read it). And the moment I hit "submit" 10 seconds later I clicked "who's online" and Acriku was replying to it. So I know he didn't even read it. I'm sure this happens a lot with my posts. They just read a sentence or two and reply.

my whitey thing is just an observation.

i observe mostly white people protesting to stop the coalition from freeing slaves.

there are no Iraqi refugees in these protests.

i observe this- it is what I see.

It has an uncanny resemblance to whites of the 1820's. they too wanted to keep people in oppression and servitude.

its only my observations, i am making no claims that anyone in particular is a racist

I see many, many blacks opposing the war too, though. My main example would be Nelson Mandella

yes that is quite amazing that a black would actually protest the freeing of slaves. bizzarre. but yes, i know this is taking place. but from all the media coverage i have seen, most of them are white. this is only my observation, i have not counted anything. however, i must note the biggest anti-war rallies are in the US and Europe. mostly white nations.

Of course not every civilian is innocent, I never said every civilian was innocent. Fact remains, a lot that get killed are innocent.

And Miles, if you had read well, you already had seen that Emp and I actually agreed on a big issue, which was my main reason for this thread.

I already stated that the numbers used on the site are to high. I also stated that I could have pointed out other sites with lesser numbers and statements from civiliants (2 examples were already given in this thread).

Of course not every civilian is innocent, I never said every civilian was innocent. Fact remains, a lot that get killed are innocent.

And Miles, if you had read well, you already had seen that Emp and I actually agreed on a big issue, which was my main reason for this thread.

I already stated that the numbers used on the site are to high. I also stated that I could have pointed out other sites with lesser numbers and statements from civiliants (2 examples were already given in this thread).

I don't think that I was addressing you directly Nayarlathotep, but the trend on this site seems to be fanatic disagreement with emprworm. If you agree, then that is fine, I never said otherwise, so keep yoru insults to yourself!

I don't think that I was addressing you directly Nayarlotheb, but the trend on this site seems to be fanatic disagreement with emprworm. If you agree, then that is fine, I never said otherwise, so keep yoru insults to yourself!

Huh ? Where did I insult you ? If I did I appologize.

I don't think that I was addressing you directly Nayarlotheb, but the trend on this site seems to be fanatic disagreement with emprworm. If you agree, then that is fine, I never said otherwise, so keep yoru insults to yourself!

Huh ? Where did I insult you ? If I did I appologize.

"If you had read well"

emprworm just because I am replying doesn't mean it is to your post, it isn't all about emprworm.

And stop this poor emprworm balogne, I read empr's posts no matter how long and boring they are, so let's stop this "poor empr no one listens to him" game ok?