US government, friend or enemy ?

I think that website says it all. I wholeheartedly agree with it.

I believe that the enemy who pretends to be your friend is far more dangerous than the one who openly admits to hating you. Even more so if he has more power. Therefore, the US government is a greater threat to the world (and most of all, to its own people) than any puny terrorist organization.

just a warning, good topic nyar and not trying to go off subject, but I do love my country and though it makes many mistakes and recently in the past couple decades has done some stupid stuff, I know that this country is a great one. Just remember that us, the people of america arent all bad. That even our government has been and hopefully will again become a nation that is good. hope you guys remember that. :)

just a warning, good topic nyar and not trying to go off subject, but I do love my country and though it makes many mistakes and recently in the past couple decades has done some stupid stuff, I know that this country is a great one. Just remember that us, the people of america arent all bad. That even our government has been and hopefully will again become a nation that is good. hope you guys remember that. :)

Hence the fact I asked to just talk about the government/specific groups. In no way am I trying to blame/dislike the citizens of the US.

The reason I posted this is because it's easy to point towards another countries government's mistakes (to make things clear, I'm not aiming specificly at Emp here), but what about the mistakes of your own government (where ever you're from). I just want to prove that the US government isn't all that holy as some others would like to believe.

The webmaster is supporting his theory that US = Nazi Germany (based on his flag) using several examples of US tyrrany (as he calls)

well lets take them 1 at a time shall we?

"Palestine

1948-Present"

The United Nations ruled Israel an independent nation. THis was a UN backed effort. And where is the US tyrrany here? This is an anti-semitic example, illustrating the website webmasters own antisemitism.

Iraq

1991-Present

Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait. US tyrrany? He was going to push into Saudi ARabia, who begged for help. Us tyrrany? The United Nations imposed resolutions on Iraq. US Tyrrany? The webmaster is siding with Saddam Hussein and feeling sorry for him because the big bad USA helped to put resolutions on a conquering dictator. Awwwww....

Afghanistan

2001-2002

One word: ROFL.

Taliban Says: US Empire

20 Million Afghan people say: US liberators.

so i guess if the webmaster is a Taliban sympathizer, he would see Afghanistan 2001-2002 as tyrrany.

Yea, I understand his point. A taliban supporter would naturally see Afghanistan 2001-2002 as tyrrany. Forutnately, the Afhgan people see it differently.

Lastly, I noticed something very curious. He doesn't (that I could find) critisize the US for Germany 1945. Why not? I was just wondering. Perhaps its in there somewhere and I missed it.

Just remember that us, the people of america arent all bad. That even our government has been and hopefully will again become a nation that is good. hope you guys remember that.

I hope and pray for that, TMA...

What ever happened to the people who pioneered modern democracy? Where has the American spirit of revolution and reform gone?

[sarcasm]

lol! The big bad USA. Yea, we are the enemy!!!! ENEMY!!!

i am wondering why we just didn't conquer Europe when we had the chance after WWII?

ANyone have any ideas why?

[/sarcasm]

So it's okay for you (in this case) to point others to mistakes the government of France made, yet if someone posts facts about the US government, the only thing you can come up with is sarcasm ?

I think that website says it all. I wholeheartedly agree with it.

I believe that the enemy who pretends to be your friend is far more dangerous than the one who openly admits to hating you. Even more so if he has more power. Therefore, the US government is a greater threat to the world (and most of all, to its own people) than any puny terrorist organization.

Because of this extremist view

[sarcasm]

lol! The big bad USA. Yea, we are the enemy!!!! ENEMY!!!

i am wondering why we just didn't conquer Europe when we had the chance after WWII?

ANyone have any ideas why?

[/sarcasm]

So it's okay for you (in this case) to point others to mistakes the government of France made, yet if someone posts facts about the US government, the only thing you can come up with is sarcasm ?

what facts? I already covered the first three of them. Need we cover anymore?

Oh, and by the way, Emprworm... You didn't conquer the whole of Europe because the Soviets were there to kick your ass if you tried. Just like you would have kicked theirs if they tried.

Now, Empy, why don't you kindly explain to us all those acts of friendship and love listed on the site Nyar linked to?

All those evil, evil women and children... ::)

Oh, and by the way, Emprworm... You didn't conquer the whole of Europe because the Soviets were there to kick your ass if you tried. Just like you would have kicked theirs if they tried.

Now, Empy, why don't you kindly explain to us all those acts of friendship and love listed on the site Nyar linked to?

All those evil, evil women and children... ::)

Oh and by the way hes blocked you so I'll have to spread the message