Pro-US rallies ignored by leftist Media

Saddam is not Hitler. Iraq is not Germany. These aren't the 1930's and this is NOT World War 2.

Some people still thinking the 30's way yet. Bush is one of them.

Going over US history, is easy to see how a smart president did. Kennedy (dem.) he had a real threat (missile crisis), he did everything possible until the very last minute to get a peaceful solution, and he got that.

But no, mr. Bush has lots of weapons orders to send to military factories, so he better get a war as soon as possible.

Geez, he's not have support in it's own homeland country.

As for North Korea, let's put it this way; not a single South Korean leaves to live in North korea. Many North Koreans will risk their lives trying to run across the DMZ to live in South Korea. Few make it before they are shot. Iraq is even worse. If you are so much as to question Husseins reasoning for his actions, you're dead. Instantly dead.

That's the most ridiculous argument I read today.

Why mexicans cross the border to the almost militarized zone to the US, risking their lifes ?

Why latinos do the same ?

How many latinos died by doing that ?

Remember that in those countries are democracies, they can talk anything they want.

North Koreans do for the very same reason that Mexicans or any latino, they do because of money, political system HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

About the shootings, don't you know the hundreds of cases about the treatment that US police mans give to the ones that try to cross the border, that's even worst than a bullet.

THERE IS NO WORST BLIND THAN THOSE WHO DO NOT WANT TO SEE.

Almost militarized? Well if you are talking about the Immigration and Border Patrol then yes...

And yes policemen can be overly aggressive, but the mexicans had it coming to them when they crossed the border. Besides, they don't know if the mexicans have drugs, bombs, terrorist paraphenalia, etc.

Almost militarized? Well if you are talking about the Immigration and Border Patrol then yes...

And yes policemen can be overly aggressive, but the mexicans had it coming to them when they crossed the border. Besides, they don't know if the mexicans have drugs, bombs, terrorist paraphenalia, etc.

overly aggresive ? LOL. Brutal and criminal.

drugs, bombs ? maybe some times, but most of the time they only carry hopes and dreams.

drugs, bombs ? maybe some times, but most of the time they only carry hopes and dreams.

yes zamboe. they have hopes and dreams of coming to the US illegally. there are legal measures in which people from MExico can come into the US. WHen they do it illegally, they are committing crime..

Ace, a well-constructed argument, and a good one, but one question... Will the US do the same, in, say, Zimbabwe? Do you say they should? And as far as WOMDs go, there is always option 4) Inspections and destruction of anything found to be illegal.

Ace, a well-constructed argument, and a good one, but one question... Will the US do the same, in, say, Zimbabwe? Do you say they should? And as far as WOMDs go, there is always option 4) Inspections and destruction of anything found to be illegal.

irrelevant.

that is not the issue.the issue is justification of war with Iraq. Regardless of anything in any other country will not in any way change the circumstances regarding the Iraq issue.

Ace brings up a great point: All the iraqi's that live in the US want Hussein out. They fled for their lives and have nothing good to say about him.

I'm still asking the question. The UN shouldn't condone people picking and choosing which dictators to remove and which to keep.

"the issue is justification of war with Iraq"

The issue is what is good for the world.

Incidentally, Empr, do you think the US and others should be acting against Mugabe?

Is Saddam the only dictator ?. NO.

Aren't more terrible dictators in Central Africa ?

Aren't more crimes agains Human Rights in Central Africa ?

Isn't a fact that actually the biggest threat of weapons of MD is in North Korea ?

Isn't NK prime minister a dictator ?

Why the US had to choose Irak ?. Simple and clear as water. OIL.

Why the US isn't persuing a war in Korea ?, because is no oil in Korea, there is no bonus in making huge militar expenses there. That's why they choose the diplomatic side in that part.

Why the US doesn't give a shit about Central Africa ? because there is nothing that US can get there.

US lies again about it policy about dictators, they approve the presence of dictators and crimes and murderers as long as the US can get benefits of that, or don't you remember the unconditional support of the US to 5 dictators in South America (more in Central America) during the 70's and 80's (Pinochet included).

yes zamboe. they have hopes and dreams of coming to the US illegally. there are legal measures in which people from MExico can come into the US. WHen they do it illegally, they are committing crime..

That says pretty much about you emprworm.

You accept and support the hostile treatment and human right violations if they cross the border ilegally. Probably for you would be ok if they go killed too, I'd not be sourprised that you'd think that way.

If you don't know, your country has signed the HR ademdums, which include human right support in all civil cases (ilegal inmigration is included).

OMG. So you think Bush is Hitler and Hussein is not? Ugh...

Frankly, yes. Bush is all-powerful and has an immense military at his command. He is far more dangerous to the world than Hussein. The only good thing about Bush is that he isn't a dictator... yet.

Ace brings up a great point: All the iraqi's that live in the US want Hussein out. They fled for their lives and have nothing good to say about him.

Well, that's obvious, otherwise they wouldn't have fled Iraq in the first place...

Your argument is flawed. OF COURSE everyone who runs away from a country will have nothing but bad things to say about it!

That says pretty much about you emprworm.

You accept and support the hostile treatment and human right violations if they cross the border ilegally. Probably for you would be ok if they go killed too, I'd not be sourprised that you'd think that way.

If you don't know, your country has signed the HR ademdums, which include human right support in all civil cases (ilegal inmigration is included).

I am all for the illegal immigrants to be ruffed up a bit, after all they are starting their journey into the USA by committing a crime! And in times such as these with the high risk of terrorists, it doesn't strike me a bit for the mexicans (who have every chance of being a terrorist) or anybody who crosses the border illegally to be beat down. In fact, if it keeps them from blowing up another building, I'm all for it! The immigrants can either do it legally, or stay in their craphole.

listen edric, hitler was rebuilding a suffering nation, he decided to boil people up with national pride and hate. Remember julius caesar said that patriotism is one of the most dangerous traits a person can have. Bush has done the same and I must agree that he has been a bit tyrannical, but remember, he has not and will not be allowed to go beyond his bounds. America may be a piss hole, but it has not died yet. Bush would not be allowed to be a "hitler". Our system of government does not allow this. Hitler became leader by a peaceful coup. If bush tried to build secret armies and stuff, he would be utterly destroyed by his many many many opponents. I think your emotionalism is a bit too much. I know where you are coming from man, I dont like bush either, but he is not a hitler. Saddam isnt a hitler, slovidon the the former serbian leader wasnt a hitler, pinochet was not a hitler. They just didnt have the capability. They may have some traits, but they havent done what a stalin or hitler did.

Well, technically, I think saying it's all about oil is simplification. Iraq really doesn't have the CAPACITY to drill for that oil, whether they have it or not, and it'd be years and billions of dollars before anyone got any good out of it.

Mostly, it's about distracting from how badly Bush has f*cked up on the home front. Then, there's a little revenge mixed in, and THEN oil.

About his MDW capabilities, there are other small dictatures that have them too. It's pretty much a given that Egypt has nuclear capability. I don't know if they've admitted it or not, but it's like the Israelis- they don't show their nukes on public TV or make TOO many references to them in the newspapers, we pretend we don't know they exist.

listen edric, hitler was rebuilding a suffering nation, he decided to boil people up with national pride and hate. Remember julius caesar said that patriotism is one of the most dangerous traits a person can have. Bush has done the same and I must agree that he has been a bit tyrannical, but remember, he has not and will not be allowed to go beyond his bounds. America may be a piss hole, but it has not died yet. Bush would not be allowed to be a "hitler". Our system of government does not allow this. Hitler became leader by a peaceful coup. If bush tried to build secret armies and stuff, he would be utterly destroyed by his many many many opponents. I think your emotionalism is a bit too much. I know where you are coming from man, I dont like bush either, but he is not a hitler.

Yes, you're right, TMA. Of course, technically no one can be "another" Hitler, because Hitler was the product of unique circumstances. Both Bush and Saddam are very different people living in very different times. I was only saying that the way I see it, Bush shares more traits with Hitler than Saddam does. The good part is that Bush can't just do anything he likes, due to your democratic system. I just hope it stays that way... (yes, I know, I'm being paranoid)

Bush has done the same and I must agree that he has been a bit tyrannical, but remember, he has not and will not be allowed to go beyond his bounds..

Tyrranical? Huh? That is outrageous. Don't pander to European anti-americanism. What has Bush done that falls under tyrrany?

America may be a piss hole, but it has not died yet

then get out. THis is the kind of thing that is sad. Judgmentalism and pandering to Europeans who hate it. Its one thing to not be patriotic, its another thing to piss on your own country- esp since you have lived your life around US military. Men and women who DIE saving the lives of many ungrateful Europeans and others who now want to push the world back under the whims of dictators. If you have such contempt for your country then why are you still here?

Oh wait, let me guess: you're next post is going to be someth8ing like "Don't get me wrong i LOVE my country!" Is it? I don't know, so I won say for sure, but I'll be anxious to find out. SUerly you wouldn't waffle on your position like Clinton? You calling America a piss-hole goes a long way with me. All you people bashing other nations is pathetic. Grow up. This is one world, and your blood is the same color as mine. You hate it here? THen pack your bags, find happiness somewhere else.

Peace

All you people bashing other nations is pathetic.

Don't condem others for something you do yourself as well...

i am not bashing any nation. i am bashing the fact that france is on the security council, I find their qualifications to be inept. That is not the same as me saying France is a pisshole.

Dont put words in my mouth.

Please?

Thanks!

lol geesh what an idiot.

also, It is my right as an american to call my country what ever I want. That is why I love it. because I can look at it and realize that its a shit hole right now. It is just the truth. I have the right to say that though. I mean duh, look around.lol

lol geesh what an idiot.

also, It is my right as an american to call my country what ever I want. That is why I love it. because I can look at it and realize that its a shit hole right now. It is just the truth. I have the right to say that though. I mean duh, look around.lol

and i mean, duh, what is better? at least you are free to express that contempt- something you wouldnt be able to do in many countries on earth. Since you have such contempt for your home, where exactly is it then that is not a #$$# hole? (profanity removed)

I look around. What do I see? Do I see a #$#$ hole? (profanity removed). I don't. I see a place where I can say publicly "Muhammad is a false prophet" and not fear that my government is going to imprison or kill me. I can say "Kim Jong is a pud" and not fear summary execution. I can say "Sadaam is a maniac" and not fear being thrown in a torture chamber.

I have a home. I sleep over a pillow.

I eat 3 times a day (i dont exactly eat breakfast but snacks sometimes). I have health insurance. And I know if I was injured in an emergency, I would be treated even if I didnt. I have a number called "911" where I know if I call, help will most likely arrive soon.

I have a job.

I have a car.

I do not live in a place where there is anarchy in the streets.

Warlords and clans do not make law here.

I do not have to fear a bunch of clan thugs riding around piled in jeeps and pickups armed with Ak47's on my city streets.

ya, this is some #$#$ hole. There's probably 3 billion people on this planet that would give anything to have even half of what you got. Maybe if you looked around at all those in this world who have so much less than you, your ungrateful curses might begin to dissapate.

And since you have it so bad here, maybe you should go trade with one of them. As millions of people desperately try to come to the US each year, being so utterly grateful when they make it (whether legally or illegally), maybe its time that some of America's citizens who have such contempt for their country start trading places.

If you want to make this #$#$ hole a better place, then let someone from the another part of the world who desperately wants to come here take your spot. That way, the more appreciative and thankful people are, the better it will be.