Pro-US rallies ignored by leftist Media

i called no country a pisshole. I am against France being on the Security COuncil, not France as a country. I acknowledge the historical fact that their military endeavors were utter failures and their credibility regarding world security has not been established. UNless you want to specifically tell me what country I bashed, stop putting words in my mouth. thanks.

LOL.. I never said you called another country a pisshole.. talk about putting words in people's mouth... LOL

Anyway, won't start the discussion here, cause it'll only result in you locking this thread again :)

You said " I just stated that you can't condem others of something you do yourself as well. " So tell me specifically what it was I condemned then what it was I said that was the same as the condemnation. That is two posts in a row you put accusations in my mouth that were vague and unclarified. Why do you speak for me? You know that is not in good taste. Right?

Please, don't put accusations in my mouth unless you are willing to specify what they are, thanks. I wont lock the thread so long as you are willing to clarify the specific, exact words of what I "condemned" and then the specific, exact words of what I supported. Now, if all you are going to do is make another post putting accusations in my mouth, (the ole' typical circular argument from prior locked threads) then yea, another locked thread will most likely result.

Your next post will hopefully be the specific words or drop it. Thanks.

LOL, learn how to debate.. I never put an accusation in your mouth, I accused you of bashing other countries/nations and therefor you shouldn't condem others if they do the same. To remind you:

i would think that Canada has more military authority and historical military credential to be on the security council then impotent France.

So calling France impotent isn't bashing them I assume then ? No, you'll probably explain it as that it means you'll love what they are doing and they are okay ? I thought so ::)

Please, if you want to debate with me, get your facts straight and stop replying to me with twisted words (here it is again :)) and please reply properly whe you do. Thanks :)

Btw, ask me all the prove you want. I actually can backup what I state or accuse you from ;D

minus over-zealous use of smilies, you did put an accusation in my mouth. You claimed I bashed France. You are claiming that I said something (though you never defined it).

Yes, I called France impotent in context of military might. Lets look up that word, shall we?

Main Entry: im

Sure Emp, wiggle your way out of the discussion. Excellent debater you are LOL

It doesn't matter how much, or what prove I present you, you'll wiggle your way out of it. Stop asking people for prove if you're not going to accept any. Just face the fact that your wrong :)

Calling a nation impotent is bashing them. You may say no, but I want to bet that if I would call the US impotent in the same context you do, you would be all over me and accusing me of bashing your presious nation (*Sigh*, of course Emp, I know you're not going to admit that now, I know you can't debate LOL).

Oh btw, I accused you of something... that's not the same as putting an accusation in your mouth => is a fact. And you do accept facts don't you ? ;D

Sure Emp, wiggle your way out of the discussion. Excellent debater you are LOL

It doesn't matter how much, or what prove I present you, you'll wiggle your way out of it. Stop asking people for prove if you're not going to accept any. Just face the fact that your wrong :)

Calling a nation impotent is bashing them. You may say no, but I want to bet that if I would call the US impotent in the same context you do, you would be all over me and accusing me of bashing your presious nation (*Sigh*, of course Emp, I know you're not going to admit that now, I know you can't debate LOL).

Oh btw, I accused you of something... that's not the same as putting an accusation in your mouth => is a fact. And you do accept facts don't you ? ;D

dont put words in my mouth. Impotent means power. Power means ability. If you have no ability you have no power. If you have no power you are impotent. If you call that bashing, well that is your problem not mine.

It is simply a fact. A scientific fact that France does not have power to enforce world policy in Iraq. In other words, they are impotent. They are lacking in power to enforce anything except for maybe some very small countries. Its just a simple fact. Leichstenstein militarily is impotent. Does that mean I am bashing Leichstenstein? I love that country. Yes I have been there. If you want to shove words down my throat with a ram-rod concrete drill like you enjoy doing :D well I cant stop you, but I can say that France is a beatiful country. Its people enjoy their lives, their culture, their heritage. THey have freedom, law, justice, and order. I have no bashes against france as a country. THeir military is powerless. THats just a statement of fact. They are not a pisshole. Your attempt to take your words and with ball-fisted brutal force ram them down my throat jackhammer style just does not work here.

And now, I will lock this topic as you accurately predicted earlier. Due to your incessant insertion of these types of remarks which are irrelevant to the threads. (my original comment about France wasn't even in this thread- proof that you took it off topic to begin with).

I now close by making you a peace treaty- one that I hope you will follow.

You do not talk to me, I will not talk to you. You do not talk about me, I will not talk about you.

I hope we can agree to this. Then maybe we can restore peace to these threads. Thanks.