Goodbye

Ivan

For several reasons i'll leave this game and u'll never see me again.I started to play this game when it was out.It's the best rts i've ever played.And thx for the good memories from all the good players i've ever played,like doom,ace,elite,brennq,d3,dawg,emprworm,leo etc.Hope you all be fine and have a good life.And of coz my best m8 death although he left the game.Thx you all playin with me when i'm bored ;)

Everyday it seems that people are leaving Emperor to move on with their lives. It is quite a normal thing if you think about it, but somehow it creates sadness in the depth of the minds of those who remain, the kind of sadness of loss... or death, death of the game :'(.

But what am I talking about, I have already left the game several weeks ago, not by my own choice, but I did :(

ohh mate!

i remember all the good times we had together playing this game for a long time... it's pitty u'r leaving, it's a big lose to emperor community and especially to our beloved SKUM clan :)

c u later.. hope to meet u in some other games

sometimes i'll come back and chat with you guys,this is just the end i play emp,but not the end for me to visit this fantastic dune site,tho i love this game,and i play it too much ;)

but i'm serious about leaving the game,i've uninstalled emp already,so u will not able to see me again in emp.See you all later.