Fed2k Landsraad Tournament sign up thread

Nyarlathotep

because I am currently in protest to the Landsraad for being a farce as a political body, I feel it would be a conflict of interest to participate in the tournament.

as a result, I am withdrawing, and hope that there is still time for someone to take my place.

I'm going to have to withdraw too...I just got my schedule for next term and bball and I might not even have time to sleep let alone play emperor...

Plus, even if I won, my comp probably wouldn't support generals anyhow lol.

I didn't see an answer to the questions of player disagreements. What if two players do not agree on a map? I know there are people here who can beat almost anyone on one map, but aren't all that great on any other map. Suppose I or another person don't want to play that person on their one good map, and they refuse to play a different map (I am sure people remember bilbo and his notorious Sandy Pass / 30k / prebuilt sets with which only a few of us were able to defeat)?

if a map cannot be decided between the two players Fishers is Defaut. I think is what Doc said. ;)

Are you sure your in the right place?

do I know you... you seem strangly familar... hmmm... ;D O0 welcome to our home away from WOL ;)

lmao. so pro finally decided to join our humble little forum here. well in any case it'll get a little confusing with that other person. Procyon. lol, anyway pro you should read the rules soon. b/c b4 you know it you'll end up breaking one. lol ;)

[hide]anyone realize how he didnt' make a post announcing his grand 're-entrance'? lol[/hide]

Omg here we go!

20 ppl out 32 will say "oh i cant play i wanna switch with my firend here."

Itll be total bullshit.

20 ppl start changeing and it will be chaos, whole tourny will never happen and it will fall apart.

If someone cant play well bad for u then, the guy who he was matched should have the win and thats it.

If there will be some bullshit about "siwtching" allowed this tourny will never happen, just think aobut it.

Dont sign up if u cant go through with it, levae the post for someone who can, but its too late now, if u cant play u drop and thats it.

Harkdawg, there isn't going to be chaos. It's very simple. If someone isn't able to play and is able to find somone who want's to take his/her place, that's okay. However, there isn't a way to make that change undone. That means in die4honr's situate that he'll be out and is not able to get back in.

Die4honr, for the person who's going to take your place, he needs to be registered here. It's up to you to make him aware of the matches planned and notify your opponent. There's no special treat in the case. Make sure you send your opponent, me and the new person an e-mail.

The above goes for everyone. If not followed I'm going to be very harsh and have to let the person you're matched go through.

arg!

AFter one player has switched, the new guy will maybe say also, "oh no i cant lets change" and maybe 10, 20 or 30 ppl say "oh no i cant play i want to change", this is redicolous.

All new matches has to be reported, timezones get diffrent, "oh i got in toruny just yesterday i cant make it to play tomorrow, lets play another day" wut a load of HOO HAA.

"Oh no i got to visit my granny i cant play, i want to change "

OMFG.

Maybe well get it done by end of March.

arg!

AFter one player has switched, the new guy will maybe say also, "oh no i cant lets change" and maybe 10, 20 or 30 ppl say "oh no i cant play i want to change", this is redicolous.

All new matches has to be reported, timezones get diffrent, "oh i got in toruny just yesterday i cant make it to play tomorrow, lets play another day" wut a load of HOO HAA.

"Oh no i got to visit my granny i cant play, i want to change "

OMFG.

Maybe well get it done by end of March.

Hark, let us deal with the issues that arize. All will be fine :)