Something GOOD Bush did- or do you think he is too evil to do anything good?

Well sorry Acriku, but I know you want me to reply to you, but this line of debate with Belziel assumes spiritual accuracy of the Bible, which you do not, so I am not going to debate your posts about it. You will just rebut my arguments to Belziel with stuff like "Who says GOd exists anyway" and that will only be red herrings.

Are you dumb or just pretending??

Fallacy of the False Dilemma.

To others: To learn about this fallacy Belziel commited, go here:

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/false-dilemma.html

now to answer you:

neither. are your debating skill limited to frequently resorting to ad-hominem attacks?

I said that God told jews to kill people, exactly what you said in your post.

You said that God promotes the act, not what I said in my posts. I dont let people pull "Clintons" on me. That is something you learn really quick when dialoging with me.

Then you said that never happened.

Indeed.

That is a contradiction.

no. it is not

Whatever. To tell is to promote, stop clinging on to the wording.

it is not promote in the slightest. and you're darn straight i'm going to cling to wording, if it makes the statement mean something completely different. A father may tell his son who is being threatened by a poisonous animal to kill the animal. That is vastly different than promoting that such a thing be done, and it is vastly differnt than saying that such a thing is fortunate.

The question of you being dumb was rhetorical, because I think we all know the answer to it :P

more ad-hominem attacks eh? Your use of smilies behind your personal attacks does not minimize your intentions to insult

You said that "God told jews to slay people"

I substituted "God promoted jews to kill people"

In this context, telling to kill is the same as promoting to kill.

Dad told his son to kill a snake

Dad promoted his son to kill a snake

Dad told his son to kill the snake if it is threatening him

Dad promoted his son to kill the snake if it was threatening him.

In your example you changed the sentence completely and on purpose to hide that you are wrong.

But it doesn't matter, the meaning of what I said remains even with your trying to hide your own mistake in previous posts with a picking on a certain term.

You said that "God told jews to slay people"

I substituted "God promoted jews to kill people"

thats the point: you substituted, when you should not have. The term "Promoting" carries with it the implications of "advocating" "encouraging"- you attempted to pull a Bill Clinton- twist my words ever so subtly as to convey a meaning that is false.

God simply tells them to kill people in the same way that the barbarian hoarde attacked Helms Deep in The Two Towers and they killed the invaders. This is not a fortunate thing. It is most unfortunate that people had to die, but it was necessary. If you believe God would have people sit around while their wives and children are raped and gutted alive and fed to the dogs, then so be it. But you do not believe in the God of the Bible. You believe in the God of Belziel.

Its interesting to see people come to the defense of murderers but when it comes to the innocent unborn, they are the first to let them die.

backwards, aren't we?

No. We're not. Criminals are still people. Even YOU know that. A zygote of totipotent cells is not a person. It can become a person, but then again so can a sperm. We are not at all being hypocritical because we do not hold a zygote replicating its cells blindly through it's DNA programming in the same light as we hold humans.
people need to know that if they plot, plan, and execute multiple cold blooded murders (like the DC sniper), then they forfeit their right to live.
Exactly where is this law in place? It's not a human right, that's for sure. Capital punishment is completely ineffective in reducing the number of 1st degree murders in a society. My city of a million people and no death sentence averages 13 murders per year. San Antonio has like 1000 at least, and texas is probably the most-executing place in the civilized world (I'm not counting backward muslim countries where you're killed for showing ankle)
having pre-knowlege that they will enjoy a luxurious prison life free from harm, with plenty of food, outdoor exvcersice, no need to work for a living, even some television and occasional movie on the weekends...with the lovely potential for freedom if they do good in rehabillitative therapy is very comforting to a murderer. the murderer can take refuge and solace in knowing that no matter how many innocent women and children he kills, his life is still so important that he is guaranteed to be cared for at taxpayer expense. ahhh...what a good life eh? being a murderer suddenly doesn't seem to be so bad
I think you're a smart guy, but right now your neck is absolutely FLAMING red. Is that literally what you think prison is like?

Unless they volunteer to do work, the average prisoner is in their cell for 23 hours a day. Prison is hell. It sure is a punishment, but it's not a rehab place. Not at all. Prison is such a backward environment that when people get out, they're LESS able to function in normal society after being in prison for so long. If you get a TV network that plays the show Oz, make a point of watching it a few times. That's what real inmates and prison workers say jail is really like.

"You have no idea what I believe in, so just keep quiet about that."

well if you believe that God is going to call David a murderer, then you are right- I have no idea what "god" you believe in.

When you tell to kill - you are promoting to kill, you're advising to kill, advocating to kill.

Maybe you promote and advocate when to tell someone to do something, but I do not necessarily do so, and neither does God.