My prediction for the first nuclear war: Pakistan Vs. India

----- To Empr (and no I am not trying to attack you. You are just pretty uncaring and an ass because you yourself said that the 3rd world countries are ignorant of how to use nuclear weapons correctly. I dont like your opinion. so I will shoot it down as hard as I can. it is barbaric of you to have such an arrogance about western civilization.)

lets see: TMA says, "I am not trying to attack you...but you are uncaring....an ass...ignorant...barbaric...arrogant...." (ect., etc)

lol! :D ;D

whatever- and I think the truth is pretty obvious. And BTW, Edric0 and Ordos45 both agreed with my opinion about the third world- not sure if that makes them barbaric or following some kind of mini-antichrist, but it was just a FYI.

I have 3 words for you TMA:

LET - IT - GO

I think we should take a closer look at the third world before we make generalisations. Some of their leaders are dictatorial and crazy, but some of them are good. Don't think everyone of them is stupid (and don't think everybody that leads a western society is a rocket scientist either)

Note that I wouldn't trust some western politicians with nukes either. The fact that Chiraq (France) has nukes is a pretty scary thought to me.

yea, but the problem with your argument, Earthnuker is that France isn't tossing around threats of nuclear war willy nilly like pakistan is. Pakistan already threatened a non-conventional war just for troops crossing the border. They threaten to retaliate with nukes just because SOldier First Class Ahmed Rajni took one too many steps north by north east. Nuclear war for conventional war. Wow, what a bargain! Can you name me one other country with nukes that is tossing around nuclear war threats as if he were a politician running for office? If France scares you more than Pakistan with nukes, then your fears seem misplaced to me.

since the lessons learned at Hiroshima, the united states has never threatened nuclear attack in retalliation for conventional warfare. Pakistan, however, does this. That is incredibly naieve and makes it clear to me that Pakistan obviously does not have any true idea what they are dealing with. nukes are just a big toy.

Or maybe they just don't care as much about dying, because of their Islamic beliefs

this is a fascinating theory. one that I had not considered. the concept of martyrdom is an extremely compelling force in Islam- not just in the "extremist" sections, but throughout. Perhaps Vigil is on to something here. A nuclear armed middle east could pose a much larger threat then I had first realized.

The concept of martyrdom is an extremely compelling force in Islam- not just in the "extremist" sections, but throughout.

"Onto jihad to destroy the disbelievers with our holy nukes (prolly something like "The punishing hand of Allah"!"

An example of islamic thought - this of course is the extremist version, but still not other religion (with the exception of perhaps judaeism) promotes this kind of intolerance toward people of other religions.

Or maybe they just don't care as much about dying, because of their Islamic beliefs

this is a fascinating theory. one that I had not considered. the concept of martyrdom is an extremely compelling force in Islam- not just in the "extremist" sections, but throughout. Perhaps Vigil is on to something here. A nuclear armed middle east could pose a much larger threat then I had first realized.

But launching a nuke is equal to suicide. The Quran doesn't approve of that, does it?

EDIT: btw, Al Quada uses promises of heaven and the 70 virgins to lure muslims to them. I read somewhere that "70 virgins" is a flawed translation, and that it should be "70 grapes". Perhaps somebody should tell them :D

The Quran doesn't approve of that, does it?

yes it does.

"I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips of them this because they contended against Allah and His Messenger: If any contend against Allah and His Messenger. Allah is strict in punishment (Surat Al-Anfal 8:12). "

"Jihad is ordained for you and you dislike it, and it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know. " Surah 2:216

Djihad is by Shi'ite teachings primarily try of self-improving, against seduces and other bad influences. As warfare, Djihad can be only to defend sacred place, and I don't think Mecca or Al-Aksa lays in Pakistan. Also war between these is only for a one rich place, without religious sense, so it isn't and can't be called a Djihad.