My prediction for the first nuclear war: Pakistan Vs. India

I told you we should either commit completely or not at all. Your strawman arguments are a bother. Aristotle and Socrates fought aginst many ideals of the greeks. Socrates was always poor and never involved himself in the lavishness of greek culture. I told you what I think we need to do. Either help or get the hell out of these situations. Those nations that are under horrible dictators were originally helped by us. Either we completely abandon them or send in a full force of troops to get the job done right. you cant just give aid to the poor and take away weapons from the powerful by peaceful endevors. You promote dictatorial ideals at the cost of losing your soul by betraying your idealistic help of the people. you wont to control to help. You cant be a police man and a felantrapist at the same time.

I told you what I think we need to do. Either help or get the hell out of these situations.

we helped Germany after it was mauled by Hitler. Was this wrong? We help nations currently every single year. Even tiny nations like Jordan got more than 2 billion dollars in Aid from us in the 1990's. Thats a LOT of cash and supplies my man. Should we now give nothing?

Those nations that are under horrible dictators were originally helped by us.

Yes they were. But it is not our duty to sit around in their country and make sure they "turn out good." We help them, and leave. When we leave, if they want to decay into factions and warlords, well...don't blame us for it. We help and leave. That is how it should be. If we help and stay, then we become imperialists taking over the world. That is bad. Very bad. SO instead of staying, we send billions in money and supplies, much of which is stolen before it gets to the needy. Should we station troops on their soil to force the money and supplies to reach the needy?

Either we completely abandon them or send in a full force of troops to get the job done right.

lol. Full force troops? Ha! You really think the world would support that? Cmon. I can see it now: 100,000 US troops invading Yemen to make sure our 500 million in Aid and Medical Equipment gets to the right place.

you cant just give aid to the poor and take away weapons from the powerful by peaceful endevors.

yes we can. if they wont give up their weapons by peaceful endeavors, then we will do it forcibly.

You promote dictatorial ideals

Stopping a dictator is what I promote. Defending the dictator is what you promote. Just wanted to clear that up.

at the cost of losing your soul

wow! Losing my soul?? man you have some issues.

You cant be a police man and a felantrapist at the same time.

Huh? Since when did justice and kindness become mutually exclusive? I guess God cannot be both Judge and loving?

Even Siddhartha Gautama would chuckle at that statement.

100,000 US troops invading Yemen to make sure our 500 million in Aid and Medical Equipment gets to the right place.

It gets the job done doesnt it? better then how we deal with things now.

Also love is not a good quality if it comes through the flesh. Then it is "as filthy rags" basically women's "rags". Human good equals nothing to God because it is not through God.

the Buddha would not care because he did not concern himself with the existance of a God. Only individual actions. Hitler to him would be cast down to hell as a horrible creature. Levels of a state of being are caused by karma and his karma was bad. my ideals to him would be righteous because they depend upon only helping others individually through my karma. Becoming selfless to the government and giving instead of taking. Dont go into the affairs of buddhism and politics. Buddhism is a bunch of rubbish anyway. which is completely a different subject.lol

Also love is not a good quality if it comes through the flesh. Then it is "as filthy rags" basically women's "rags". Human good equals nothing to God because it is not through God.

i would like to think that humans helping other humans like feeding children or helping the sick even if those humans are not Christians is more moral to God than humans enslaving other humans. Perhaps you and I have different views of God, then.

the Buddha would not care because he did not concern himself with the existance of a God. Only individual actions.

i never said anything about the Buddha believing in the existence of God. I said that Siddhartha Gautama would laugh at the idea that justice and kindness are mutually exclusive.

Hitler to him would be cast down to hell as a horrible creature.

Perhaps, if he believed in Hell.

Levels of a state of being are caused by karma and his karma was bad. my ideals to him would be righteous because they depend upon only helping others individually through my karma.

but the problem is that you helping others would not be righteouss to him, as if he believed there was a such thing as righteouss to begin with. Helping others is interferring with the Karma of someone else. This is not a very good thing to do in Buddhism or Hinduism. Ever hear of a Caste system? If not, look at the sub-continent of India or ask any Indian person alive. That entire evil system is the result of the Karma philosophy, which is basically void of human compassion.

Dont go into the affairs of buddhism and politics.

i often times use examples to illustrate points. those examples are not meant to change the subject, unless you want them to. Similar to you saying I was sacrificing my very eternal soul for having the view that corrupt third world faction warlords running governments are not the fault of the US. THat is changing the subject, so I returned the favor.

Buddhism is a bunch of rubbish anyway.

indeed. it is.

oh they believe in heavens and hells. By the actions you commit, you sink or raise toward what you did in your former life. Like if you murdered one man in this life, you will be murdered in your future life. If you did what hitler did, then you sink to a state of hell where you become a horrible creature living in a horrible existance. If you have good karma though thne you can reach to levels that are godlike. to them, people like christ and buddha reached pari-nervana, where their lifeforce is with all and in all.

I know a good friend who is a prof at the college I go to. He is a devout buddhist, directly trained from a monk that fled from tibet during the slaughtering that went on there by the chinese government. I have learned a fare share of it. It is not all that people think it is.

oh they believe in heavens and hells. By the actions you commit, you sink or raise toward what you did in your former life.

But they dont believe in any heaven or hell. If you are referring to the bodhisattva's of Mahayana Buddhism, they neither go to heaven nor hell, but are similar to spirits roaming the earth to enlighten other young Buddhists. Of course, this notion is fully denied in Theraveda Buddhism, which is much closer to what Mr. Guatama originally taught.

Like if you murdered one man in this life, you will be murdered in your future life.

perhaps...but in traditional Buddhism, Karma is not deterministic by any means. But then again, there are as many flavors of Buddhism as there are denominations.

to them, people like christ and buddha reached pari-nervana, where their lifeforce is with all and in all.

This is Mahayana Buddhism and is not fundamental Buddhism, nor is it what Mr. Guatama originally taught, which was simply the four "noble" truths and the eightfold path.

Like if you murdered one man in this life, you will be murdered in your future life. If you did what hitler did, then you sink to a state of hell where you become a horrible creature living in a horrible existance.

This is teaching determinism, and I honestly did not think that Siddhartha Gautama taught such. Perhaps he did, and the entire thing is simply a contradiction, therby making the law of Karma irrational. If Karma is deterministic, yet Buddhists claim it is not, they contradcit themselves. I guess this is a good argument then, for the irrationality of Buddhism.

yeah but remember the enemy, they have a pretty good argument. It is extremely looping.lol but it is there none the less. many a' christian have misunderstood buddhism. kinda sad too. and my last post wasnt meant for debate empr.lol geesh. relax

Out of all non-Christian religions, I respect Buddhism the most. They are very similar to us in many respects, and I believe it to be a very good life philosophy. I admit I don't know much about their actual beliefs, but this is my conclusion after talking with a pretty large number of Buddhists (one of them is a good friend of mine).

Well, Edric, Buddhism is definately better in the sense that they dont go around conquering in the name of Buddha.

Dont get me wrong, that is a very big PLUS! :D

However, it is void of human compassion due to one three letter phrase: "Law of Karma"

The true Buddhist, when walking by a destitute person, will not even consider helping him. That suffering person is suffering for a reason: he/she did some bad things in a previous life. If you help them, you will be interferring with their Karma, hence worsening yours!

This problem is extremely pervasive in Hinduistic India as well. So bad, in fact, it degenerated in the vile Caste system they struggle with today. If an upper caste Hindu (Brahmin) so much as makes eye contact with the lowest Caste (Shuddra), he/she must bathe in the Ganges to purify himself. Pretty disgusting, Karma is. Karma is the brainchild of Satan himself, I do believe.

... we agree empr!! lol pretty cool actually. heck we might just form an indistructible fighting force called the Quantum Quasars! lol No man shall utter a word in fear of total oral-textual transmitory argue destruction! hmmm... lol