gaming CAGE MATCH!!!!!!!! (RA2 vs TS)

Tiidian-Acolyte

If you have already wrote to the HOMEWORLD-or-EMPEROR BTTLE FOR DUNE????? page this is like that,exept im making it a cage match the winner of this will go up agenst the winner of the HW vs E:BFD, and so on and so on!!!! so pick you fav game from the 2 options and lets see what happens!!!!!!!!!

Witch on is better???? Red Alert 2 /RAD2:yuris revenge - or - Tiberian sun/TS:firestorm

????????????

RA2, better music. better units... graphix are not much worse... (i mean.. c'mon can graphix become worse than TS graphix? :) ) and i like the RA universe much better

oh and did i say something about the units? who actually likes the mammoth MK2.. or the banshee fighter? well, nuff said... cya

Wow, what a plot. The USSR which invaded the USA. How original! [/sarcasm]

At least Tiberian Sun has some good things in the storyline.

And you don't have those ugly cartoony graphics with TS. And the units are no so way overpowered there

i actually don't like the grahpix of both games :) Tiberian sun has a bit better engine... (RA2 engine is a downgraded TS engine) but when it comes to detail... both games are not realy good. It's the gameplay that is cool..

oh and that overpowered thing... i agree partly on that.... i think prism tanks are too good base killers.. and those zeppelins may be slow... but once they reach their target... it's over.

TS however too has this problem... Banshee fighters tend to be too powerful.. i'm not realy an expert in TS but i think that a couple of units are also somewhat unbalanced...

But when it comes down to it the overall balance is ok i guess. The story in TS is a bit more original i guess... but that doesn't mean that i don't like RA2's story... i like the soviet threat afterall.