** BUSH **

Out of Republicans, and out of democrats, I would choose Republicans. Democrats don't care squat about the military, and the military took a beating when Clinton was president, and now it's going well in Bush's term. For only that reason do I support Republicans more than Democrats. Democrats are just going soft, that's it. They care more about the public's opinion than their own national security.

Big business huh....Enron was doing just fine when Clinton was President :)

I believe that although Bush isn't the smartest President ever, he truly does what he thinks is best. He speaks like a common person and that I like. I'd put a lot more trust in him than I would in Bill and Hillary....I only wonder what they were up to.

Whether he was for big business is really pointless because thanks to Enron, Worldcom, Tyco, etc. the public is locked in on addressing the big companies and cracing down. It isn't really in one man's control anymore. In the past, the President may have been able to protect big business to some degree, but not now.

By the way: Clinton was a draft dodger....are you sure you meant Bush? If anything, the Republican image is more associated with the military. Personally, I would have liked to see John McCain get into office....he would have been great.

I'm not sure I follow what your saying. If you mean McCain also did that then that isn't the case. McCain fougt in war before and was actually help POW for quite a long time in terrible conditions.

Nothing else comes to mind that makes him a terrible choice? So what were you referring to?

By the way: Clinton was a draft dodger....are you sure you meant Bush? If anything, the Republican image is more associated with the military.

The "Republican Image" is associated with agression.

And yes, I meant Bush! He paid his way into the Texas Air Guard. >:(

ALL POLITICIANS ARE IN SOME WAY CORRUPT. THE DAY WE GET A GOOD, HONEST ONE IS THE DAY THAT I DIE. WHETHER OR NOT GEORGE BUSH LOOKS LIKE AN IDIOT TO YOU IS YOUR PROBLEM. ALTHOUGH I CAN GUESS WHY MOST OF ANYONE HERE DOESNT POST THEIR PICTURE.........

Ahh, out of rant mode. Reguarding an earlier issue of American soldiers graffiti in Afghanistan, last time I checked, people were not exact duplicates of eachother. If our troops want to be assholes, good for them. However, I dont ever recall being associated with those individuals. Sometimes you people on here seem to lower yourselves to animals while trying to make yourselves seem so intelligent.

I dont think I'll ever get this behavior, but it does give me hope. I am a human, and maybe I can spread my vision to the world someday: The thought that all humans may one day live in a world where no one is associated with anything, and people will finally be recognised as an individual, not a part of some vile machine.

But truly, i waste my time.

Pearls to people...