Fed2k Survivor Season 4

ordos45

• 1 month later...

A/N: Yes...it lives! Mhahahahaha...

DAY 7

*Command Bunker*

"Hello," says Him," and welcome to another episode of Fed2k Survivor! I want to start off by saying Nema is back to light secretarial work..."

Nema sits at the desk shuffling papers, yet he can't be seen through the stacks.

"However," continues Him," It is not as light as it should be, since I'm horrible at doing my paperwork....I do not procrastinate...really..."

*Cultists Tribe*

Gob sits on a tree stump and is smoking something...maple leaves! It must leave a syrupy taste...

Twin-Head and Ethan seem to be having an arm wrestling match. Ethan's arm bends, then Twin-Head's, bam, Twin Head's arm falls to the snowy ground!

Sarahbones and Drop_Zone seem to be having some weird talk on how the snow falling is like life passing you by...maybe the Canadian cold is getting to them?

Ex and Lord_Johnsonius are flipping snowballs at each other.

*The Netherlands Rule Tribe*

Frodo, Desert_Eagle, and Jacob are all writing on a piece of tree bark with some rocks, it looks like the plans for a new mod...

Earthnuker seems to be promising Usul riches for helping him to overthrow the government of the Netherlands. Something involving flying a British fightercraft into Parliament.

Dune Newt and Mad Rhetoric are building...a snow Gob?

DAY 8

*Reward Challenge Area*

"Welcome to the reward challenge," says Him smiling beneath his hood," Today's reward challenge offers both tribes the chance for additional food, even without victory! Now, one member of each tribe has been randomly selected for this challenge...ice fishing!"

Earthnuker sets up his pole and leans back against a snow drift, lazily awaiting for a fish to bite his bait through the small hole in the ice. Gobalopper however, takes a more direct approach. He jumps into the water, catches a fish in his mouth, and jumps out holding it.

"The Cultists Tribe wins," says Him," your food will..."

A loud sound of shattering ice fills the air, and then splashing is heard.

"...never be recovered from the river now," finishes Him staring at a huge hole in the ice.

DAY 8

*Immunity Challenge Area*

"Hello," said Him," So Frodo and Ex are here to do the reward. Very well, the challenge is simple. The first to declare that they are a Capitalist Pig wins..."

Frodo began to yelp but was caught by a snowball in the mouth, courtesy of Ex.

"I am a Capitalist Pig," screamed Ex at the top of his lungs.

"Well," said Him turning to the angered and stunned Frodo," I guess I'll see your Tribe at Tribal Council tonight."

*Tribal Council Area-The Netherlands Rule Tribe*

"Welcome to Tribal Council, since you've been here before I don't feel the need to explain the rules," said Him bored," Frodo you're up first."

One by one they went and voted until finally Him brought back the box.

"Whoever is voted out will bring me their torch, have it extinguished, and will leave the Tribal Council area immediately...

First vote...Frodo.

Second vote...Frodo.

Third vote...Mr. Baggins aka Frodo.

Fourth vote...Mesa disklikan that Fromo...aka Frodo?

Fifth vote...Frodo.

Sixth vote...Frodo.

Seventh vote...says 'I know they'll vote me out for losing the immunity challenge so I vote myself out, signed, Frodo.'"

Him turned to Frodo," Frodo bring me your torch."

Frodo did and Him put it out with the coconut thing. Frodo walked away, down the path out of Tribal Council and this season...

"Well," said Him heavily," you have lost yet another member, but unanimously, which is unheard of. Oh and never let me find out which of you wanted to be Jar Jar Binks on the card because if I do..."

Him left that sentence unfinished as he boarded the helicopter to go back to the Command Bunker in Edmonton.

*Command Bunker*

"Thank you for watching this action packed episode of Fed2k Survivor," says Him," Luckily next episode, Nema begins Field Work again!"

As the camera begins to turn away a small piece of paperwork floats in front of the lense, with a note from Nema..."Why did I volunteer for this?"

aren't you the one that continuously goes on and on about equality and all that stuff? and here you are thinking you are better than someone else b/c you have a lower member number. aren't you being a bit of a hypocrit.

anyways, please continue with your story. it's very interesting. lol

• 7 months later...
6. Please do not just post *I want more* or other things in the story threads. Else deletion will occur. And when you start a fanfiction, if you don't want any comment except your own words, tell us and we will remove any offending material as it arrives.

Need I say more?

*Command Bunker*

"Welcome back," says Him," We've been pre-empted long enough...and no Nema won't be taking those gifts of big black coats to anyone."

DAY 9

*Cultists Tribe*

The Caves are starting to become a good home. Ice blocks and wood make up the doors. Sarahbones and Twin Head are playing poker in a dark corner, while Lord J is practicing his batleth skills outside where Ex is throwing snowballs at him to be blocked.

Meanwhile, nearby, Gob is using his Yeti claws and strength to topple trees and chop them up, to make beds for his loyal followers.

*Netherlands Rule Tribe*

Jacob, Desert Eagle, and Mad Rhetoric are arguing over who invented the snow cone...but other than that things don't look too out of order. Earthnuker and Usul are discussing the relative pros and cons of the European Union. Usul is out hunting, because someone has to make sure they eat.

DAY 10

*Reward Challenge Area*

"Welcome Gob and Usul," says Nema," As you both know, the United States conducted a war recently in Iraq. Don't you wish you were in the hot weather?"

"Get to the challenge," growls Gob.

"Right. This challenge is to be the first to successfully ambush and knock out a group of U.S. Snipers here to assassinate four members of Parliament. Ready...set...go!"

Gob bounds under the snow as Usul races for a nearby tree. Suddenly roaring is heard, with screaming and gunshots. Gob reappears, holding seven knocked out snipers.

"The Cultists Tribe wins the Reward Challenge," announces Nema.

*Cultists Tribe*

A helicopter flies overhead, and drops a crate of food. Remarkably it lands intact.

DAY 11

*Immunity Challenge*

Desert Eagle and Drop Zone are standing before Nema on the beach.

"This challenge is quite simple," says Nema," you will both be given a 9mm handgun, and told to shoot ten targets. Whoever shoots the most wins."

Nema hands them both 9mm handguns," Ready, set, go..."

Desert Eagle begins to fire shot after shot, one hitting Drop Zone in the leg.

"...Drop Zone, I'll see the Cultists at Tribal Council immediately."

*Tribal Council*

"Welcome back, I don't like seeing you all here. Anyhow, please let us vote before Drop Zone goes into shock."

Each went and voted. Then Nema counted the votes...

"Due to the fact Drop ZOne is going into shock due to gunshot wound trauma...I'll make this simple, everyone voted for Dropzone, except Drop Zone who wrote 'dfkasl'. Drop Zone, I'll let you go."

Two SAS Commandos ran in, picked him up, and ran him off to a waiting medivac helicopter. Nema moved over to Drop Zone's torch and put it out with a Coconut thing.

"Tony Blair is a fan of our series," said Nema, noticing their stares after the SAS," You have voted out one of you own on this night, go back to camp and reflect on what you have done."

*Command Bunker*

"Well," says Him," Drop Zone is expected to make a full recovery. See you next time on Fed2k Survivor 4: Canada."