Atreidies Emporer Worm Level

dczx

Hi,

Sorry if this is somewhere else, I can't find it... but I am very stuck on this (last?) level. Every time I get my base going this Harkonnen base on one side launches a massive attack and guild units too... any strategy help here?

Ok, I'll get it for you then. You should browse through all the pages in Emperor strategy, not just this front page. It's been posted on before at least twice, and I for one can't be bothered typing out the strategies all over again. I'm sure the other people might be getting sick of it as well. Anyway, here are some links you should check out:

Last level Atreides Strategy thread 1

Last level Atreides Strategy thread 2

I finally beat it with a strategy I found somewhere... use an advanced carryall to take the apc with engineers to the lightning thing and capture it... move the projector down to below the worm and make six sonic tanks... kill worm!

I finally beat it with a strategy I found somewhere... use an advanced carryall to take the apc with engineers to the lightning thing and capture it... move the projector down to below the worm and make six sonic tanks... kill worm!

i did you get that from me? i like to help others out :D .