Cheat Codes in Skirmish?

Taqwa11

I didnt understand that... over. Resubmit last tranistion please....

Once the tranier is activated it will go OOS after WW does it lil check thingy to make sure no values have been altered... I am guess it would take maybe 2-5 mins to go OOS depending on the last time WW did the check...

ok guys 1 thing to tell ya and im very sure thats passible... he changed the rules.txt i know its un beliveable that it will work online withoust OOS but it is for the bad luck... well any way now ya all know but dont use it plz...

ok guys 1 thing to tell ya and im very sure thats passible... he changed the rules.txt i know its un beliveable that it will work online withoust OOS but it is for the bad luck... well any way now ya all know but dont use it plz...

both people have to have the same rules text... i think :-

i would like to play him with atreides on that small map.

a few months ago, sardcore and I were playing Harkdawg and were mystified how he could build so many units so fast. I was just scratching my head because by the time I had a few buzzsaws and some inf, he had minos AND sard elites!! (elites take a while to build) Sardcore was freaking out how this guy could build so fast. Harkdawg is well known as one of the top ATR players of all time - maybe not #1, but he is most certainly in the top 10. We knew he wasn't cheating, we just couldnt figure out how he made so much stuff so fast.

So...

we decided that we were going to figure it out...

period...

no matter how long it took.

we set up several knife fight games, we were both atreides and for the next 10 hours (yea, we were doing this a LONG time) of pure tedium and exhaustively trying every BO while DOCUMENTING our results, we figured it out. In several trials we could exactly replicate the super-fast BO of harkdawg.

Now, this is only for atreides. I do not know the ultimate 100% guaranteed fastest BO for ordos or Hark, but I do for atr. I now know the fastest possible way to make units with that house. There is no way- no way in the world- anyone is going to out produce me using atreides. If you think you can, lets dance. You might be able to beat me because of managing y uournits better than me, but I can promise you wont have MORE units than me (perhaps a sandbike or two tops but nothing significant- no way) I want to play this guy and see if he does.

If a guy out produces me with atreides by a sandbike or two, well ok- no bigge. But if I play him and he outproduces me by several drones / minos, then it is empirically guaranteed he is cheating.

Do cheats exist in this game?

YES

I know this for a fact because I know an IN-GAME cheat (no third party software required) that will allow me to kill any unit on the map- anywhere, from inside my base. I can even kill your building from one side of fisher plain, while you are on the other.

I had known about this bug for a while but never really nailed it down until another guy in here recently discovered the how-to part of it, and him and I confirmed it. It is a big time bug/cheat. I could not believe no one else ever discovered it. I wont tell you his name and dont ask me what the bug is. I just mention it to let you know that they do exist. And it made me wonder how many other undiscovered cheats are out there. It IS possible that this guy could be cheating, I regret to say.

Give me his name, because I want to play him.

I know this for a fact because I know an IN-GAME cheat (no third party software required) that will allow me to kill any unit on the map- anywhere, from inside my base. I can even kill your building from one side of fisher plain, while you are on the other.

Its called Death Hand and it does it for everyone not just you... its a superweapon :P ;D j/k

wow any unit from inside your base? this I gotta see ;D

lol, yeah I feel like a dork when someone starts using the bz bug-cheat and I'm like "If you don't move your Air Drone/ADP/ect. I'm gonna quit... really I mean it!"

What do you do when that is your only option? Really though how can you make someone quit using a cheat?

thats the only way to build multiple buildings.

[offtopic]Why are they called buildings when they are done building them... doesn't it make more since to call them builts?[/offtopic]

bio29t.jpg

~ Gallagher

Altering the .txt in order to build faster will result in OOS games (but that is not saying all OOS games are a result txt alteration).

im putting it on my site soon. i ran out of disk space on my hosting plan (cheap 9.95 a month at 50MB). I am moving to an ASP.NET win 2000 server hosting plan with 150MB so by next week, I'll have my final update to my site- i will spill everything I know (except the bugs & cheats)

yeeh, mine would have better, but I spent so much time to custom unit descriptions, that by the time I got to the strategies and BO section I was all but exhausted. :( I've got a few solid atreides BO's from yours truly though. ;)