Cheat Codes in Skirmish?

Taqwa11

im putting it on my site soon. i ran out of disk space on my hosting plan (cheap 9.95 a month at 50MB). I am moving to an ASP.NET win 2000 server hosting plan with 150MB so by next week, I'll have my final update to my site- i will spill everything I know (except the bugs & cheats)

i dont know if you're the best player, but all of your strategies are awesome and have been proven to work. you probably help everyone like Taqwa said that you have contributed the most to the game.

hey, thanks a bunch for such a great compliment. You and taq have given me the motivation i need to update my site for one final update. I am going to spill all. Everything I know, I will share with the community. I have very very specific BO's for different maps, houses, and settz. I will tell you all of them! Gimme about a week or so

Taq, theoretically the OOS error should occur the second that something from a modified rules.txt doesn't correspond with the genuine rules.txt. So, if you made the mino able to destroy anything in one shot, the second that mino bullet hits something, the game goes OOS. If you give yourself extra money, as soon as that money is used, the game goes OOS. Now, this is theoretical. I've HEARD (and I wouldn't be inclined to believe it) that there are trainers that will work up until a certain point. The point is pretty short, abouit 7-12 minutes, and after that they'll go out of sync.

well taq i played him. The first game atr vs atr on qm setts knife fight. I beat him badly.

He said we play anotehr game so we played me ordos him atr 10k prebuilt on no units on cradle basin. I was beating his ass until he engineered me so i tried to recover and he kept using carrials on me and drones killing my economy but i recovered and he pumped out minos drones and engineer drops like nothing. I killed lots of harvs and carrials but he kept pumping them out. I dont know if he had a money cheat on,i really doubt it, but i think i wouldve won if i wouldnt have gotten engineered. He did it about 10 times.

Do cheats exist? Maybe. But i dont think this guy used one.

Thanks, Elite, for taking the test. Maybe he just really knows how to play Atreides and manage his money extremely well. His favorite map is obviously Cradle Basin. If he can beat you, the best current Ordos player in the game--even if it is on his favorite map--and you didn't notice an obvious cheat, then either I was just one of the few victims or he really knows his stuff. Since you don't think he used a cheat on you, keep the secret and don't slander him. It's still pretty damned strange that he could really be that good without a cheat strat and not play QM, but I guess it's certainly possible. If Ace also wants to give him a shot, the evidence would be more conclusive, though.

he has gotten better from last time i played him, but he still is not that good. He built ALL minos and a few infantry. I wouldve easily won but i got engineered(something i never worry about) so there was really nothing i could do without a base. He spent like every dime on minos and egine drops. After i got engied i pretty much lost. I just dragged the game out as long as i could with the very little i had. Even if it was cradle basin, it would never happen again.

Strange that he built only Minos against a great Ordos player and still won. We all know that if an Atreides player builds only Minos against a skilled Ordos player, Lasertanks will round them up and slaughter them. I guess you just got back-doored with the Engis. Nice to hear that even the best players get suckered by that strat. LOL. Anyhow, thanks again.