Debates...

TMA_1

Well...

Damn... You guys lately have been typing so much I think I could copy your work to essays of mine. The problem though is the essays would come back to be F's. Just because you write a lot doesnt mean you answer the correct questions. Geesh you guys arent rocket scientists. You act like you are though. Most of you are 15 and 16 year olds.lol There are a few that are older but most of them dont waste their time on the forums. I do and I acknowledge it.lol Still guys stop being so egotistical. geesh.lol

Another rant completed.

Teenagers can sometimes be extremely intelligent, and adults can sometimes be extremelly stupid. Your point is...?

I happen to enjoy long, intelligent debates. But I think that arguing over debates is a bit... pointless.

Teenagers are adults that have their sex drive wacked up. They have not contributed much to my life. I am a teen and I know Im stupid. Listen to adults and the y will tell you. Teens are annoying assholes. lol This forum shows the typical result of teenage takeover.

yes adults are wrong a lot. I mean a lot! that doesnt mean we are better than they are though. the only lot of people that make any sense in this world are the little toddlers. at least they have the faith. We have none. At least adults have wisdom. We have none. Teens are in constant failure.lol

well edric. Some of us teens are normal. unlike you. You seem to be more alike to a eunich. lol Seriously most teens are a lot more horny than adults.

The thing about being stupid and a constant failure. At least I have the sense to notice it. you dont.

"Normal" doesn't necessarely mean "good". And I'm simply keeping my instincts under control, that's all. Anyone could do it.

The thing about being stupid and a constant failure. At least I have the sense to notice it. you dont.

You know NOTHING about me. And making general statements about teens is as ridiculous as making general statements about nations.

Stupidity doesn't have a favourite age group.

Its biology. We are producing many things in our body overtime so that we can grow up into manhood or womanhood. Edric just because you control your emotions doesnt mean you are better. In fact you make it worse. I know how you act and how stupid your opinions can get. That shows me that you are ignorant to your own stupidity when arguing.

Speak for yourself. A lot of teens are hormone driven wierdos, but I'm not. At this point your just constantly criticizing people. Edric's posts are good, and so are most other peoples, I even like most of yours. I spent weeks finding a forum where I could have an intelligent discussion with someone and this is one of the few sites that allows. Your criticisms are becoming annoying, this thread is totally uncalled for. If you don't like everyone's posts then keep that to your self and don't use them as essays.

lol ahh nobody gets jokes. Anyways its true. I have been around a while. I have seen the problems with people. You are just another tally to the list of teens who dont admit their problems. Edrics posts are the ones that get annoying. Besides if you dont like it then I dont really care to hear your rants. If you want you can make your own thread but I am afraid to say that your opinion plus 50 cents is worth exactly 50 cents. the rest is hot air.

Why are we all being so picky and specific? Sure there are always exceptions to every rule, but TMA is right, meso hohny! Meso hohny meso hohny meso hohny! You can't control unconditioned responses to, say, a hot opposite sex. Your body is pumped with hormones, blah blah. You can keep them underwraps (by putting on a serious face) but nevertheless you do get worked up. Eventually you may get out of this phase somewhat, but hey that's biology for ya.

Back on topic, I type a load of crock and no one seems to notice! Just kidding, but some of the stuff I debate about is pulling out of my arse and typing it out, and seeing how people react to it. I don't get all fussy and involved with debates a lot, and most of the time I type outrageous things that get people worked up and I laugh as they counterargue. But don't take my points seriously, I do have points from my noggin', too. I can go as far as arguing something that isn't of my belief just to see peoples' reactions. I love to laugh :)

Alright some posts are stupid, and at this point I don't care who's horny , but I'm not. Not everyone is a raging sex-addict, even teens.

Of course I'm not horny now, why would I be? I need a reason! When I started having those rushes of hormones it didn't take much to turn me on...but now I have conditioned myself to the rushes of hormones more.

We do tend to get bogged down in little details rather than the issues. But these are not debates that we would hand in to a teacher as an essay; they're impossible to structure, being threads, not essays.

Can't you control your own emotions?