Debates...

TMA_1

The reason you won't debate is because you're dead wrong. You really don't think much of me if you think I can't see that.

I'm in much better control of myself than you are, and it shows in my posts. Every post you make is "Your emotions show your true nature" blah blah blah "Typical teen attidute" this that and the other thing. You made this topic, you called it "Debates..." If you are unwilling to debate, then don't post in it. You're obviously not sparking discussion, you're trying to start conflict so you can say "See look Im right your out of control stupid teenager haha" At least pointy would sort of back up what he said. Yeesh, so hard to find good help these days...

I doubt that - the amount of stuff you contribute kinda discolours the real points that people offer - like Edric, you're easily side-tracked and spend the best part of your debates informing everybody how clever you are.

I don't dispute that you are clever, like Edric, but you are certainly argumentative - which is what TMA is pointing out. It seems that you are aghast with horror that somebody doesnt share your point, whatever they maybe - I mean, who are you to say that rednecks are bad people, eh? And I've said it before. Yeah, I have, you're a bully with your mind therefore you're a bully with your opinions. How can a debate be valid if a person is like that?

However, if one is eloquent with a thought and it is intelligently expressed, then you will get a decent debate instead of what we got here - 'I can't believe you said that', etc just like I had from you in the past. I am not going to dredge up any old arguments, I have proved my point ages ago and I got my curiosities settled, but I havent learnt anything nor will most people on these boards because the debates are so far-fetched and away from reality as possible. Like I said before, if you can see, hear, touch, and smell, let alone look into the 'windows of the soul', your freedom of expression would be a heck a lot more toned down and probably more realistic.

If you are going to answer to this, perhaps one sentence will do instead of cut and pasting blah blah blah and then a 1000 words of defence.

Really, mate, I dont think TMA disagrees with anything you say, its the way you go about it, just like Edric. :)

Arguementative? Maybe. But unlike TMA I analyze the issue instead of criticizing the person. I have a very direct and to-the-point style of posting. I don't say a thing about the person I'm speaking to unless they take a pot-shot at me.

Perhaps you don't know how frustrating it is to try and deal with someone who, no matter how many facts and records you post, never posts a single one. I could care less whether you, TMA, or the president shares my opinion. I would care if you refuse to cooperate in a civilized way. For example "I refuse to read your UN garbage because I'm against the UN."

You and TMA could just respond to what I post, but no, you've got to throw in your judgement and analysis of my persona. In just about every reply TMA has, in one way or another, referred to me as some sort of a flaming rage-a-holic. In half the posts you make in this thread you've referred to either me or Edric as a know-it-all smart-alec. If you think I'm exaggerating, re-read your first paragraph.

Tell me, exacltly how am I supposed to deal with someone who mocks me in every post they make? If I respond with a civilized, logic-founded arguement, I am "easily side-tracked and spend the best part of my debates informing everybody how clever I am" as you put it. If I respond with the slightest hint of hostility I'm "full of prunes". I see no point in continuing to try to discuss issues of immaturity and respecting opinions with people who, regardless of what I post, find a way to make an illegitimate insult to what I'm trying to communicate. Irony at it's finest.

I quote portions of others' posts and respond to make it easier to understand what repies are directed to which points. It's an organizational thing. If you feel this is excessive, there are many who disagree, but seeing as how the topic is pretty much done, I'll save you the scrolling. Besides, I had a lot to reply to last time.

EDIT : BTW, I never said there was anything bad about being a redeck.

because in ethical and moral issues like these, all there can be is opinion. I dont like your opinion and you dont like mine. I just state why I dont like it. You put up "evidance" that really means nothing. Morality of a group of collective nations (except for the U.S. I am subserviant to america) I dont hail to thousands of miles away doesnt mean anything to me. You force opinions of globalistic eithical ideas. And if I disagree then I am branded "immoral". I dont play your game. You can in your country. So back off. Case closed.

If you had read it like I asked you to you'd know that it's very similar to what you go by in the US. Don't think it doesnt apply to you. HUMAN rights apply to you. If you consider yourself above all other humans, then, lol, I cant help you, but the men in white jackets can.

Tell me, where in your country's constitution does it say that the opinions of minorities are worthless?

I have personal morals that I follow. I dont follow by american morals. I just serve my government. I am not better than others but you act worse than most. HUMAN rights dont apply to me or anybody. Morals arent forced but accepted. You come out of some sort of orwellian nightmare. I am just glad most people dont think like you. Even if people dont agree with me they at least have the decent nature to be human about it. You are a few steps down there.

What the heck were you trying to say on the last thing you wrote? lol its unintelligable.

I have personal morals that I follow. I dont follow by american morals. I just serve my government. I am not better than others but you act worse than most. HUMAN rights dont apply to me or anybody. Morals arent forced but accepted. You come out of some sort of orwellian nightmare. I am just glad most people dont think like you. Even if people dont agree with me they at least have the decent nature to be human about it. You are a few steps down there.

What the heck were you trying to say on the last thing you wrote? lol its unintelligable.

I see, so you just "make up" your own morals? ROFL. What do you think would happen if everyone did that? Example, persons A-Y believe in equality. Person Z believes in racism and slavery. Person Z enslaves the 25 others. Everyone must follow the same or similar moral code in order for a society to function. Some people believe owning more than others should be a crime. Some people believe it's ok to kill someone you don't like. LOL, quite a lack of foresight on your part.

"I dont follow by american morals."

Then may you find yourself having a happy time in prison.

I am worse than most, BECAUSE I acknowledge that everyone deserves rights? LOL. I won't even comment on that...

"HUMAN rights dont apply to me or anybody."

Human rights are the only thing standing between the third world and total enslavement. Human rights are the only thing standing between you and total manipulation. Do you consider yourself a human? Do you consider yourself above everyone else? Are you a Neo-Nazi? KKK? Faschist? What is it about you that makes your morals better than everyone else? Odd that you say I'M arrogant. What do you think makes your insignificant morals better than the product of the mutual collaboration of thousands of people over half a century. LOL, and you people say I'M big-headed.

"I am just glad most people dont think like you."

They do. Ask anyone around you whether or not they thing basic human rights are a good thing. You will get the same answer from almost everyone, unless of course you're in one of the aforementioned supremacist groups, in which case this thread would become hopeless.

"Even if people dont agree with me they at least have the decent nature to be human about it. You are a few steps down there."

There's that word again...didn't you say you weren't human?

I'll reiterate. Where, in your country's constitution, does it say that age = personal value? Where does it say it's ok to discriminate based on trivial differences?

I totally agree with you Akriku but at the same time I can see what TMA is trying to say. I havent voted in my country since I was 18 - not because of lazyness but because neither parties offered anything I liked or understood, and in the last 4 elections the winning parties do ball anyway. So I dont vote, but I do care in other areas that suit me.

I remember when Doom first came out and what a blast that game was, the rail gun addicted me so much that whenever I saw brats in the supermarket the railgun pops out and in my mind I nail the buggers and kick their arses. There is the thinking and there is the doing - I hate the Royal Family, I'd blow them up if I could, but I wont because its stupid. In the same way, subliminally, the law keeps me a sane person as well as from robbing banks for an easy life. Again, there is the thinking and the doing. Like TMA, anything out of my reach is best left to the person nearest in reach. Would I rob a bank with a covered banana? Of course only in my minds eye and what an evil thought that is. I bet you dont think different.

I dont follow government orders. I follow a higher order which is the lords. the government just notices that the christian morals are okay. I dont disagree with human rights. I just dont like how the UN bullies their own opinions on people.

I don't think all that much of the UN either, but if you had cared to read the UDHR you wouldn't have cared. The UDHR is different; it isn't a forced "law", persay, in the preamble they call it a "goal". Something for humanity to strive for. I don't think the UN, on an official government rep. level, is very effective if at all. But the core that designed the UDHR had a lot of foresight and an enormous amount of time and effort went into its making. I still say you should read it and find out for yourself. If you don't like it, you don't like it, but don't let your views on the UN in general stop you from seeing the good in this. I don't know if you consider it the anti-Christ or something but it wouldn't kill you to read the UDHR. It's not as if reading it means you have to swear to it.

So what do you want TMA? That every country steps out of the UN and throws the UDHR in the litter bin? Imagine what would happen.

Basic rights don't apply do apply to everyone- but are constantly violated. IMO, the UN needs to step up to change this. If you call that bullying around, look at your country- the biggest bully in the world.