Laser tougher than Assault?

Devastator_Mech

Although everyone says an assault tank has tougher armor than a laser, but according to my experience, the laser could actually take more damage than an assault i.e 2 blast from NIAB would detroy an assault while thats not the case for a laser.

But who dishes out more damage? I'll expect it to be the assaults, but i'm not sure, could anyone tell me, the TRUTH.

But why 2 blast from NIAB would detroy an assault while thats not the case for a laser?

But the matter of fact is a full salvo from minotaurus would destroy a Laser but not the Assault, why is that the case?

its because minotaurs aren't good against armour.

because the NIAB tank is coded to do ... damage against lasertanks and ... damage against assault tanks.

well, the MINO kills a las cause it slows it down and it cant get away. its also better against heavier armored units.

wrong, wrong and WRONG >:(

the minotaurs bullets aren't tracking, you must practise to micronaging if your lasertank gets killed 1 on 1 against an mino.