Emperor Vs Warcraft 3

Repoman

mostly human. sometimes orcs and NE/Undead least.

grunts may be better in melee combat than swordsmen... but when it comes to creeping, i definetly prefer footmen since they have no problems fighting trolls, and many other creeps have piercing damage as well.... besides... i can heal them with paladin so i never lose a footmen, while i do lose grunts... and if i do micro them well enuff to keep them alive they are weak and only use up supplies

wyverns are not good to use instead of HH. they can do attacks from the back. but their fire rate is bad and they take twice as many supplies as the HH.... not a good deal.

NO, this is no time for peace. i want to settle this now, once and for all....

let's finish this.........

do you realy think that you know more about war3 than i do? fool? attack speed is definetly different per unit, even in the same tier.... oh and btw... so you wanna compare units in the same tier eh? then tell me. what's the difference between an atreides light infantry and a harkonnen light infantry except for speed? is that the only difference? come on.. they must have done better than that

sure in higher tiers, the units differ more... a laser tank is way different from a mongoose.... well same happens in warcraft 3.... knights are in no way comparable to taurens, or abominations...........

No, they are not the same. Checked you RULES file lately? Different ROF, different damage, different speed, different HP.

Hark and Atr light infantry is the same, because it is the same unit - you can tell by the name. It is just like comparing one soldier with machine gun to another - not much difference, is there, Now between an undead ghoul, a footman with a sword and an orc...