nostradumas

HOLY SH**

look at this

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder. Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb. The third big war will begin when the big sity is burning" nostradamus 1654

When the Antichrist is taking over Europe, nuclear weapons will wreak havoc like lighting strikes, and from them a "milky rain" will occur. Weapons currently beyond our imagination will wreak unparalleled devastation. Corpses will litter the landscape. The very earth will "cry out in pain". The Antichrist will be so terrible, horrible, and powerful that the rightful rulers of countries will be utterly terrified and will not do anything to stop his ravages. Entire dynasties will be wiped out.

The U.S. will have a Democratic president at the time. He will get involved with the conflict as a way of trying to stimulate the economy from a depression.

In WWWIII many existing diplomatic ties between nations will be broken and realigned. One that will continue to hold however is the alliance between France and the U.S. A force aligned with the Antichrist will send a bomb aimed at New York City. It will be spotted and tracked as it approaches. The U.S. defense system will feverishly concentrate on diverting or disabling the bomb, and the U.S. will not be able to retaliate. As proof of their loyalty the French are asked to retaliate, which they do with several bombs and weapons.

i. Seas, rivers, lakes boil; famines lead to insane cannibalism

unrest. U.S., Japan, Russia, and some European countries will be

involved. They have the gold to fund the research. A "King of

Terror", the "power behind the throne", is in charge of the project.

He has enormous secret influence and greatly feared, unchallenged

power over policy decisions in various countries.

But do not fear be joyus. like they say."Eat drink and Be marry for tomora we die."

Ok First thing's first:

1. Nostradamus died in 1566, so how could he have made that prediction in 1654?

2. This certain prediction is a hoax. A fake.

3. Here is the text stating this from About.com:

Unfortunately, Nostradamus died in 1566, so it's rather unlikely he wrote this passage in 1654. It's not to be found in his published oeuvre. It's a hoax.

The verse apparently originated on a Web page entitled "A Critical Analysis of Nostradamus," written several years ago by a student named Neil Marshall. Marshall made up the quatrain to demonstrate

Ex I have a bit of unrelated Nostradaumus stuff I saw on the history channel.  Apparently he predicted the rise and fall of Hister (Hitler, also name of german river.  Pick your translation)  Anyhow Hitler rewrote prophecy predicting his downfall and scattered it from bombers throughout Europe.  Then the Allies used copies of the real ones  and scattered them.

hey who gives a sh!t about nostra watever what we need to do is kill bin laden and all of his men because yesterday I nearly pissed my pants saying are they going to hit LA?

(I live 15 miles away from there) and what is up with little paistinians dancing and singing huh ? and also dont yell at me if I over reacted .

Yes. Mahadi that is what people need to understand. The Arab-American community does not need to be included in with Osama bin Laden and his followers(like during WWII with Japanese-American).  The United States does not need a "witch hunt" to be conducted the real enemy is still in the shadows waiting for another opportunity to attack. The USA also doesn't need to cloud the real issuses with factors (yes, bin Laden could very well have something to do with the WTC bombing and he and his followers are Arabs, but the entire Arab/Islamic community is not a fault for actions of others who look like them)  that have nothing to do with the questions at hand ( ie who is involed and how are they connected to the plan to bomb the WTC?). The race of the perpertraitors is not as important as who they are and where can they be found? This is beyond ethinic backgrounds this is political sabatoge of the econimic system worldwide. If you do not agree watch the ripple effect taking place in the global markets in the USA and the company they keep.

I have absolutly no problem with NATO taking out terrorist targets (Ie. training vcamps, safe houses, etc.), but everything he has said and done recently (like activating the reserves) suggests that he is going to declare war on Afghanistan.

I think they may declare war on Afganhistan.  The US has been pressuring Pakistan to close its borders and allow US overflights...Pakistan currentlyh as sanctions on it after its nuclear testing a few years ago.  Also if you watch the news it seems most of the foreigners in Afghanistan are pulling out in expectancy of a war.  Not to mention that there are 2 aircraft carriers with 75 warplanes in the area.

Not jsut bye-bye China, but bye-bye world.  I didn't say the USA was going to go to war with China, I said that if the USa gets desperate, they may end up firing nukes, and when that happens and China see's a hundred ICBM's heading in ther general direction, how do you think there gonna respond?  Take it on good faith that the arn't heading for them?  I don't think so.  Its M.A.D. Moidib.

As for Russia losing the war in Afghanistan, they lost because they had no chance of winning.  No one ever wins in AFghanistan except of rhte natives.  The British invaded with an entire army.  At most a hundred got out.  The Russians invaded, they got pushed out, and NATA doesn't even have a staging point for an invasion.  It isn't near the ocean and tere are no NATO nations near it.  If they send in planes of men, there just going to be annihalted.  There are no lines of supply for NATO.  And they can't even bomb Afghanistan back to the stone age, because they already live in the stoneage.  The US and ANTO are going to receive massive casualties, the US will be forced to nuke or get out, and running wawy isn't an option like it was in Vietnam.  

And the USA isn't going to decalre war on the Afghanistan, Afghanistan is going to declare war on the USA for violating there nation by taking out targets related to bin Laden.

How sad but true Mahdi.  If we send in bombers and fightercraft they will waste a lot of fuel getting there, except for those fighters on the carriers.  If we send in troops they get slaughtered by inexpierience with the terrain, the native combat tactics, and the enemy having overwhelming numbers.   Even one nuke would send fallout through, at the least, a large portion of Asia as well as parts of Europe and Africa and eventually the rest of the world.

I was visting www.newgrounds.com to check out there comments section on the atack.  I came acourse this in one of the pages.

AMERICA

This is from a Canadian newspaper and IS worth sharing.......

America: The Good Neighbor.

Widespread but only partial news coverage was given recently to a remarkable editorial broadcast from Toronto by Gordon Sinclair, a Canadian television commentator. What follows is the full text of his broadcast.

"This Canadian thinks it is time to speak up for the Americans as the most generous and possibly the least appreciated people on all the earth.

Germany, Japan and, to a lesser extent, Britain and Italy were lifted out of the debris of war by the Americans who poured in billions of dollars and forgave other billions in debts. None of these countries is today paying even the interest on its remaining debts to the United States.

When France was in danger of collapsing in 1956, it was the Americans who propped it up, and their reward was to be insulted and swindled on the streets of Paris. I was there. I saw it.

When earthquakes hit distant cities, it is the United States that hurries in to help. This spring, 59 American communities were flattened by tornadoes. Nobody helped.

The Marshall Plan and the Truman Policy pumped billions of dollars into discouraged countries. Now newspapers in those countries are writing about the decadent, warmongering Americans.

I'd like to see just one of those countries that is gloating over the erosion of the United States dollar build its own airplane. Does any other country in the world have a plane to equal the Boeing Jumbo Jet, the Lockheed Tri-Star, or the Douglas DC10? If so, why don't they fly them? Why do all the International lines except Russia fly American Planes?

Why does no other land on earth even consider putting a man or woman on the moon? You talk about Japanese technocracy, and you get radios. You talk about German technocracy, and you get automobiles.

You talk about American technocracy, and you find men on the moon - not once, but several times - and safely home again.

You talk about scandals, and the Americans put theirs right in the store window for everybody to look at . Even their draft-dodgers are not pursued and hounded. They are here on our streets, and most of them, unless they are breaking Canadian laws, are getting American dollars from ma and pa at home to spend here. When the railways of France, Germany and India were breaking down through age, it was the Americans who rebuilt them. When the Pennsylvania Railroad and the New York Central went broke, nobody loaned them an old caboose. Both are still broke.

I can name you 5000 times when the Americans raced to the help of other people in trouble. Can you name me even one time when someone else raced to the Americans in trouble? I don't think there was outside help even during the San Francisco earthquake.

Our neighbors have faced it alone, and I'm one Canadian who is damned tired of hearing them get kicked around. They will come out of this thing with their flag high. And when they do, they are entitled to thumb their nose at the lands that are gloating over their present troubles. I hope Canada is not one of those."

Stand proud, America!

You know, this may seem like I'm trying to bash everything you say, but I'm not:

I read an article that this is an inside joke for Canadians, and they are laughing at us whenever they hear this. It has been in circulation for years, and I don't know if what I said is true, but something to think about.

Ah the good old USA.  With our leaders being the way they are everyone including ourselves laugh at our country from time to time.  The ability to laugh at one's self or country is a good sign that we don't take everything seriously.  If somone wants to laugh at us during this time of tragedy let them, they have the right to.  We were stupid enough to cut intelligence funding.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Voice of Reason

That  "prophesy" was made up by a guy debunking Nostradamas; he was interviewed on NPR last thurs. It's not even a quatrane. You fantasy freaks need to quit playing all these stupid games and crack a book besides scifi for once in your pathetic lives!!!

HOLY SH**

look at this