operation:STILLSUIT

hilamobster13

[glow=green,2,300] I present to you, an idea that popped into ex and my heads.  is a stillsuit really a feasable creation? and if so, how exactly would one go about making a stillsuit?  so, ex and i decided to take part in a new experiment that will forever change the history of science................       [/glow]

that's a poopy stillsuit. i'm talking about a REAL stillsuit!!! no 3,000,000Y refrig units!!!! :P anyway, we've begun our project.......

okay, first, we went to wal-mart and bought a cheap brown jumpsuit. next, we bought plastic baggies(or, as ex calls 'em, commercialized catchpockets.) i allready had fish tubing and a pump, but many more parts were needed.  we all got tired, so we went to bed. BY THE WAY, WHATS ELOQUENT?

[move][glow=green,2,300]  THIS CONCLUDES DAY 1 OF PROJECT:STILLSUIT :P      [/glow][/move]

I should have known this was some kind of Doctor Strangelove project. What is next with you two "weirding modules". Both of you are crackpots and off-your-rockers. Time to call the white suits and this is what we should call this operation:Whitesuit.

[glow=green,2,300]   it is not poop-colored, it is khaki colored. :P  anyway, this is day 3.  I sealed all of the joints with joint sealer. I found a power source for the micro- macro pump i designed, put it in, and tested it. i did not have to put it on. i just dumped in some urine in the catchpocket, and watched the pump work. OH MY GOD, IT'S ACTUALLY FILTERING THE WATER AND SENDING IT TO THE CLEAN CATCHPOCKET!!!! i was heard yelling across town. i believe this is all thes thread needs. if you want to hear more, go to the thread; OPERATION:TESTING DUNE

[move]  THIS CONCLUDES OPERATION:STILLSUIT :P          [/move]    [/glow]

:O EX why don't you quit your whining. You do have an active imagination and that's not a judgment but an observation. You are one of the last people that I thought would ever let that bother you. AND IF IT WOULD MAKE YOU FEEL ANY BETTER YOU BIG CRYBABY [glow=red,2,300]I like your over active imagination it's funny....sometimes[/glow] ;D Now if you are through with all this drama.....get your butt back to work and finish operation:stillsuit cause yoshi13 needs your help.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...