Niab Tank something to debate about

Barron

If you have 5 naib at 5 x 2000 = 10,000, and i have 10 leeches at 10 x 750 = 7500, I guarantee i will make your life much more painful than you will make my life.

For the unclear, he is probably referring to having leeches inside your base. NIAB tanks are temporarily helpless for a short period of time after defolding. I've excerpted the relevant section from his site for reference.

Here is another lesser known, but very effective way to stop guild: put Tilaxeu leeches around your base. When guild teleports into a base, they cannot move for about 4 seconds. But in just 4 measly seconds, a few leech larva's can infect an entire mob of guild tanks. When guild tanks are infected, they cannot teleport out!! They will be forced to go the long way around, and will be killed by your troops guarding your base entrances. If you are playing Ordos, you can do the same thing with Deviators. I love to take an enemy guild tank that my deviator has changed, and teleport it in my enemies base to use on HIS buildings! (just make sure you get it killed before it changes back). Also notice that I have a couple advanced carryalls! Very good units to have no matter what you are doing. When guild teleport in, you can use them to pick up the enemy naibs.

Man the NIAB tank is the most imbalanced unit of emperor.

They should be no problem when ur playing with atr (kinjals) but with hark or ordos they just rule.

Think about it the tank has heavy damage, good armor, has regeneration, is fast (fast enough to outrun a fed blast and aa trooper missiles) and once it gets promoted its unstoppable oh and not to forget it can teleport around the map.

So whats the disadvantage then?

The money? pff any good player nows how to make sure they have a steady income.

Slow build time? Thats why peepz with guild use atr, cuz u dont need a lot of units with atr to have a good defense so they can just sit back and mass guild.

Only option is see i rush the atr player, but ofcourse thats not always possible.

And thats mainly teh reason why i play qm cuz not much players use the overpowered guild.

Well i dont know if u play emp, but a good player wil keep niabs on the move. Niabs outrun a fed blast, aa troopers missiles and i think a deviatior shot aswell.

And not to mention u can use the gayest tactic ever (hit&run) perfectly with niabs cuz of there speed.

But u never know where the niabs are gonna strike, so then u need to put around 4 fremen everywhere on the map.

And u need to hit the guild from upclose or els you maybe almost kill it, the niab retreats and heals again.

Good idea about that wal of scouts tho.

enough disadvatnagous of the niab tank.

here are some tips that make the guild utterly useless.

1. build at the edges, make sardaukar elite's or fedaykins, place them corectly in and around your base.

2. get some gunships to attack their refinery's/guild palace (i recommend you get their refinery first!!)

get some airdrones and kill their carryalls.

get some lasertanks and kill their harvesters.

3. place fedaykins/sard elite's near your spice fields.

its not that hard and hitting their econemy does more then stop guild production ;)