Best Player Ever

boelie22

Sure, I KNOW there are some of you who could beat Bilbo on his settings. But before Ace did it, Bilbo was laughing at ALL of you and beating ALL of you whenever you were brave enough to join HIS game. For quite some time there, most of you were ducking Bilbo's games as much as he was ducking yours because, like him or not, he scared a lot of people on Sandy Pass, 30K, Guild, Fog of War settings.

I can't stand Bilbo. He's the most unlikable Emperor player ever. But Bilbo came up with a simple concept that worked: perfect your own game on your own settings, and it will get you the clan title EVERY SINGLE MONTH. Just imagine this: What if Earedil or D3K or Ace just played 50 clan games a month on EXACTLY the same settings every time? Scary thought, isn't it? I thought about doing it myself, even though my skill doesn't match up to those guys' skill.

No, Bilbo was never one of the best overall players. He sucked on QM settings, for example. But at HIS game, Bilbo could easily beat at least 95% of the Emperor players out there.

One more thing. I totally forgot Cerberus, too. Yeah, Ace, he's great. Sorry Cerb, but that's what you get for being a quiet champion.

Bah, bilbo? No way! He's 1-3 vs me on HIS settings.

Atreides : d3kdragon - nobody else ever came close. Freerunz is worth mentioning here.

Harkonnen : cerb3erus - Where ya'll been? Nobody even mentioned him...he's way better than dawg in fact dawg ducked him in the months that he won hark titles. Bossofpig is also mentionable.

Ordos : earedil - xvayne in a distant second with either me or elite in third.

Most versitlile: Based strictly on quick match championships, it would be either me or harkdawg. He's got two harks and an atr, which I guess puts him ahead of me 'cause I've only got an ord and a hark.

Again, NEVER say bilbo. When you duck and only play one setting, you'll get good fast but in the long run you will *ALWAYS* be behind the ones who don't duck and play all setts. Bilbo may be able to beat newbies that don't know any better, but he'll still be behind players with guts and versitility. He's never been able to match up against players like me, freerunz, ear, etc.

Indeed you are pretty good with all races ace. I would say harkdawg is a fair bit better though. You've beat me numerous times, but dawg is just an animal. He kills me no matter team he is, bah! Is xvayne a relatively new player...cuz I played emperor up until january, and I've heard of him, but never as a good player. Yah, I forgot about cerb...he's good, but cocky as a b|tch (sorry cerb, just going by memory here ;)). It seams in ordos and atreides there is no discrepency :). I myself was good against certain elite players, but bad against others. . On one hand, I beat zaeblovse 2 out of two games. I've beaten d3kdragon, krm24,coorslite, dplasma, airspacee, many other top players I can't remember... I've bean damn close to beating mendelbop too. On the other hand, I have never beaten you ACE (probly cuz you always know all my strats, doh!) I've never had much luck against other hark players, like cerb or dawg either.

Sure, I KNOW there are some of you who could beat Bilbo on his settings. But before Ace did it, Bilbo was laughing at ALL of you and beating ALL of you whenever you were brave enough to join HIS game. For quite some time there, most of you were ducking Bilbo's games as much as he was ducking yours because, like him or not, he scared a lot of people on Sandy Pass, 30K, Guild, Fog of War settings.

I can't stand Bilbo. He's the most unlikable Emperor player ever. But Bilbo came up with a simple concept that worked: perfect your own game on your own settings, and it will get you the clan title EVERY SINGLE MONTH. Just imagine this: What if Earedil or D3K or Ace just played 50 clan games a month on EXACTLY the same settings every time? Scary thought, isn't it? I thought about doing it myself, even though my skill doesn't match up to those guys' skill.

No, Bilbo was never one of the best overall players. He sucked on QM settings, for example. But at HIS game, Bilbo could easily beat at least 95% of the Emperor players out there.

One more thing. I totally forgot Cerberus, too. Yeah, Ace, he's great. Sorry Cerb, but that's what you get for being a quiet champion.

I hate bilbo. I despise bilbo. But you're right taqwa. As much as we all hate to admit it, at first bilbo was owning all on his gay sets (remember though, only on HIS GAY sets.)

I didn't think Freerunz was as good as Kebabshop - and Kebabshop hasn't got a mention yet.

nah, not kebab, i could beat him everytime, whereas i had trouble with freerunz sometimes....

You speak as though you own these people, and every once and a while they might slightly test your skill. When kebab switched to hark, he was godly... but whatever turns your crank giga...

Bah, bilbo? No way! He's 1-3 vs me on HIS settings.

Atreides : d3kdragon - nobody else ever came close. Freerunz is worth mentioning here.

Harkonnen : cerb3erus - Where ya'll been? Nobody even mentioned him...he's way better than dawg in fact dawg ducked him in the months that he won hark titles. Bossofpig is also mentionable.

Ordos : earedil - xvayne in a distant second with either me or elite in third.

Most versitlile: Based strictly on quick match championships, it would be either me or harkdawg. He's got two harks and an atr, which I guess puts him ahead of me 'cause I've only got an ord and a hark.

Again, NEVER say bilbo. When you duck and only play one setting, you'll get good fast but in the long run you will *ALWAYS* be behind the ones who don't duck and play all setts. Bilbo may be able to beat newbies that don't know any better, but he'll still be behind players with guts and versitility. He's never been able to match up against players like me, freerunz, ear, etc.

Indeed you are pretty good with all races ace. I would say harkdawg is a fair bit better though. You've beat me numerous times, but dawg is just an animal. He kills me no matter team he is, bah! Is xvayne a relatively new player...cuz I played emperor up until january, and I've heard of him, but never as a good player. Yah, I forgot about cerb...he's good, but cocky as a b|tch (sorry cerb, just going by memory here ;)). It seams in ordos and atreides there is no discrepency :). I myself was good against certain elite players, but bad against others. . On one hand, I beat zaeblovse 2 out of two games. I've beaten d3kdragon, krm24,coorslite, dplasma, airspacee, many other top players I can't remember... I've bean damn close to beating mendelbop too. On the other hand, I have never beaten you ACE (probly cuz you always know all my strats, doh!) I've never had much luck against other hark players, like cerb or dawg either.

Well i didnt start ordos till jan, before then i was always in the top 5 of my house. I am x40k incase you dont know, i have played you, and won :)

OOOHHHHHH x40k. Yes now I know you ;D. Yes you have played me...yes you did win...by a hair. I actually played a couple games with you. One was a custom game ord vs ord, you did beat me with reasonable efficiency in that game. We also had qm together atr vs ord...you still beat me, but that game must have lasted at least 50 minutes...i still remember my feds owning your lasers ;D. Then you got warriors, doh! But that was back near christmas. I play WC3 now, instead of emperor, so I'm not exactly up to snuff with my empy skills right now [i don't even have emp installed on my comp :( :-)

Heh you have a point taq, but there were always a few that beat bilbo from the very start - no matter what. Ear being one of them. In fact, ear wasted bilbo so badly that he stopped playing anyone in FCUK entirely.

One of the things about dawg is that he'd switch houses mid-month ie he'd play lots of games with atreides then play the tough ones at the end of the month with hark or something like that. In the months I won championships I played with the respective house the whole way through the month save the first game of June.

Heh I really wanted the atr last month for the hat trick. Oh well...there's always other months.

i only played for 3months, my first month i had crappy stats of about 150wins/100 losses but i learnt a lot from it, and even came 4th atredies, then in my 2nd and 3rd months i won atreides ladder, and in my months of playing the best players who were around were, xvaynes,cerb3erus,acelethal,elite47,ace1gold,frosco,harkdawg,earedil and ne0storm, hydrodoc was ok but i remember beating him in our first encounter in my first month heh, also zaeblovse was a good player, ok he cheated on ladder but i remember he taught me a few tricks with tactics, and was a tough opponent, frosco was a great helper, in my first few qm's i asked him if he could help me and he did, and we played many fun ffg's together, harkdawg another player who taught me a few build orders, but he didnt play the next months, cerb owned as harkonnen and ordos, xvayne had evil ordos, and elite and acelethal both great allround ordos and harkonnen players, earedil i didnt play much only in ffgs cuz he didnt game on the qm ladder but he was still good, hope i havent missed anyone out

oh and biorock was good, and aluskomo is worthy to mention, he wasnt the best but a decent enough player, same goes for tarls (ijw)

i wasnt around at the start i played for 3days i remember but then got bored, but came back with ace1gold my mate from tiberian sun and played, id like to find in the small time i played emperor winning 2/3 months and even coming 1st overall in my 2nd month is worthy enough

the biggest losers were cyrenius (navarosx) always having a go at ppl on boards or paging them in emperor, i remember 1 time he paged me for help, so i did, told him to play lots of qm, thats how i learnt, and not to duck, even spoke over msn, offered to play some 1v1 ffgs with him, but he never wanted to play, obviously cuz he cant take losing, thinking he is superior to every1, also that guy to would always dc u in qm games was a poor loser and d3m0nger was real sore loser 2 >:(

also that screenshot looks sick and is it a fake ? if not then holy f**k, i wouldnt think a) he can do that, bendy back n all, b) who wants 2 stick their own head up their azz and c) how does he keep his balance

yes it's fake, lol.

also, ive changed them details on champions site, and taken en1gma69 off cuz i was told he cheats

also i remember the very first month of the ladder on emperor cuz i had a m8 who played it so i liked to look where he was, i remembered frenchruk and frenchrmb (past winner of ra2 who cheated thou) were in rank 1 positions 5days near end but i never saw em on the top 3 on the ww champs site, what happened ?

i only played for 3months, my first month i had crappy stats of about 150wins/100 losses but i learnt a lot from it, and even came 4th atredies, then in my 2nd and 3rd months i won atreides ladder, and in my months of playing the best players who were around were, xvaynes,cerb3erus,acelethal,elite47,ace1gold,frosco,harkdawg,earedil and ne0storm, hydrodoc was ok but i remember beating him in our first encounter in my first month heh, also zaeblovse was a good player, ok he cheated on ladder but i remember he taught me a few tricks with tactics, and was a tough opponent, frosco was a great helper, in my first few qm's i asked him if he could help me and he did, and we played many fun ffg's together, harkdawg another player who taught me a few build orders, but he didnt play the next months, cerb owned as harkonnen and ordos, xvayne had evil ordos, and elite and acelethal both great allround ordos and harkonnen players, earedil i didnt play much only in ffgs cuz he didnt game on the qm ladder but he was still good, hope i havent missed anyone out

oh and biorock was good, and aluskomo is worthy to mention, he wasnt the best but a decent enough player, same goes for tarls (ijw)

i wasnt around at the start i played for 3days i remember but then got bored, but came back with ace1gold my mate from tiberian sun and played, id like to find in the small time i played emperor winning 2/3 months and even coming 1st overall in my 2nd month is worthy enough

the biggest losers were cyrenius (navarosx) always having a go at ppl on boards or paging them in emperor, i remember 1 time he paged me for help, so i did, told him to play lots of qm, thats how i learnt, and not to duck, even spoke over msn, offered to play some 1v1 ffgs with him, but he never wanted to play, obviously cuz he cant take losing, thinking he is superior to every1, also that guy to would always dc u in qm games was a poor loser and d3m0nger was real sore loser 2 >:(

hehe I remember biorock, he copied one of my other nicks...biotorch. That biatch >:( :D Aluskomo wasn't that good...he fell for the ol' engy drop (compliments of razorox ;)) Wait, what am I saying. He was good...I was just leet ;D

If you're talking about the very first month when the game was released, since it was an incomplete month they didn't take winners. If you mean the second month, I believe it's because they had pirated copies or something. After all, thats only what westwood ever really enforced.

Maxpovver:

1. You never ever beat me.

2. You did not play for 2 months. You were never a newbie when you claimed to be, that was just a masquerade on your part.

3. I bet you are a multinicker who we all know, since you are in Endo and are really *good* (*if* ya know what i mean eh...) friends with xvayne and elite47..... Maxpovver is just your alias and a masquerade IMO.

4. There's a bunch of other stuff I should post here too but I don't have time at the moment.

Maxpovver:

1. You never ever beat me.

2. You did not play for 2 months. You were never a newbie when you claimed to be, that was just a masquerade on your part.

3. I bet you are a multinicker who we all know, since you are in Endo and are really *good* (*if* ya know what i mean eh...) friends with xvayne and elite47..... Maxpovver is just your alias and a masquerade IMO.

4. There's a bunch of other stuff I should post here too but I don't have time at the moment.

max could kill you in 5 seconds nav, you're as pathetic as they come ::)

LOL razorox that's why i was number 3 ATR in July. I do hope that one day you'll stop hiding behind all your multinicks and come play me with your Razorox nick in QM. You might win, but I doubt it will be a slaughter.

I do hope that one day you'll tell me where the HELL you are getting these story's about multinicks...I do hope that one day you'll realize that all the atreides players left are n00bs, so it isn't too hard to get 3rd...I do hope that one day you'll realize that you are the most immature person on these forums. I don't have emperor on my comp anymore, so sorry I can't slap you around, it would have been fun.

And tell me where your getting these story's about me using multinicks you evasive little prick.

man whats all this talk about bilbo taq? I remember beating bilbo way back in november/december and several times since, hes not as invincible on his settings as ur making out. I mean myself earedil, zaeblovse xvayne and ace could all beat his ass on his settings. We would have beat him more but that was down to bilbo ducking. I mean last month i join his clan game.. hes like "sorry cant play u im waiting on some1" lol the usual story.

lol and razor harkdawg was shit hark vs hark he really was. But u wouldnt know cause u always ducked me. Even in clan games u refused to play..its all coming back.