Single Player Help

Zopwx2

Make lots of dustscouts and mortar men/chemical troopers. Use your subhouses as well and just build lots of duscouts... You also need laser tanks(a ratio of 10:1, 10 dusties to every laser), use them to kill turrets and bases etc...

BTW The CHaos lightning is way better than a deathhand missle.

I defend the bridge entrance with Kobras and I do my best to protect the veteran laser tanks that I start off with. Projectors also help here, they can project your deviators to take over Devastators, or you can project Harkonnen missile tanks and use the replicas against the Harkonnen. ;D

• 5 weeks later...

Ok, stop the offtopic!

To finish the mission:

Build alot of Kobra's, and put them in defense. Add some Laser Tanks to the defense, like for hunting Inkvine Catapults. You could add Mortar, but they aren't so effective here.

For attack:

You can go for rushing, but that costs alot of units, you can also build 5 APC's, with 25 Sardaukar in them (mixe Elite and normal ones), and move them to an empty spot in the west (to make sure you haven't rotated the view, press <home>)

There you can start your assault. When you have taken out alot of buildings, the attacks of the Harkonnen will stop. And you can rush...

For the Death Hand:

Build an extra MCV, and deploy it somewhere outside your base, this will catch all missile, but don't forget to repair it :)