Am i the only one?

Razorox

Am I the only one on these boards who has skills, when it ocmes to playing WC3? I was level 10 random team games ( ;)) until I got matched with total n00bs for 4 games straight, and one d/c loss...now I've dropped down to level 9. >:( damn b.net matching me up with n00bs. Usually they try to even out the levels when matching players, but for me it always ended up looking osmething like this...

TEAM 1

level 10 me

level 4 Player A

TEAM 2

level 8 Player B

level 7 Player C

Now you can see that there's no way I can take on two fairly good players, when my n00b partner is trying to figure out how to build upgrade his town hall! I wish it would match all people within like 2 levels of you...would be so much better.

As far as single player games go, I was level 7, then b.net started matching me with 1337 players, and I got smacked around a few times, which made me fall to level 6 :(.

Has anybody else exceeded me yet? I am curious, I would like to have a few matches with people who can play ;)

*Please, all you WC3 h8ers, keep your death rants out of this thread. This is for people who are interested in WC3 only :) thanks.

no leet on the boards or you will be comsumed. no exepestions. you will be tossed in the dungeon and eaten.

but.....

i dont see how its bnets fault. if it is totalmy random matching how could they pair you with some one of your level all the time?

no leet on the boards or you will be comsumed. no exepestions. you will be tossed in the dungeon and eaten.

but.....

i dont see how its bnets fault. if it is totalmy random matching how could they pair you with some one of your level all the time?

What is leet? I keep hearing it over and over, what is it?

but.....

What is leet? I keep hearing it over and over, what is it?

lol, it is just slang for "elite"

but.....

What I meant was, that it isn't really fair to match me with some guy, who doesn't even know what lumber is, and expect to take on 2 farily good players.

leet such as...excuse me gob for doing this.

"Ph33r M| |_337 Sk||_|_5"

it is not english and it makes it very hard for people from other nations to read. think if you were learning french and you seen sometihng like that. You would have no idea what it is. Thats why we have the only english rule on the froums. and leet is not english and that is why it is banned. so plese dont use it.

dose starcraft have random match?

Huh!?!?! I wasn't aware of this "English only" rule. This is a gaming forum, so why can't we use gaming lingo? Why are we allowed to use regular abreviations then? So what your saying is, that all these common phrases are banned?

leet

lol

lmao

n00b

noob

sux

rox

roxors

rofl

stfu

u2

gl

hf

u

w8

l8

c u l8er

gg

and what about abbreviations for specific games?

WC3

tp

exp

DH

potm

dotc

dott

kotg

rax

mk

hunt

footies

dl

dk

pally

etc. etc.

probably lots of others I'm missing...I think that is a dumb rule though :( I guess we can't say common abbreviations like FBI then either. We'll all have to start typing out "federal bureau of investiagation" so all those people who aren't familiar with english don't get confused ::) bah!