Just a small question...

fthg42

There's something that's been bugging me for quite a while?

Is there a difference between Muad'dib and Maud'dib, or is one merely a typo?  Frank Herbert exchanges the two spellings constantly through Heretics of Dune.  Was there some explanation that I missed or is it just some other way of naming him?

Excuse my stupidity, if it is indeed stupidity.

Well, he certainly was...inconsistant, shall we say, in the latter books

Waff  (or is it Weff?  Worf?  Warf?  Whatever.  The Tleilaxu Master.) turns into Scytale between books.  Never in Heretics is he called that by the Bene Gesserit, and afterwards it's "Master Scytale"....

::)   ::)   ::)

That sounds to be the truth for a face-dancer. Always having to be someone else not knowing if you are really this person or that person. BTW what is the true form of a face-dancer when it is not posing as someone else? How do they change into others do they just need to see them or have like a sample (blood?) of the subject to be imitated?

I think they have an overlarge klitoris or a very very very small penis. but i don't know if they can get children, that is the human form, and their faces are very strange, it's like their aren't man or women but a mixture, but that's also in the name. snails and worms are hemaphrodites as well, but they'll have to mate.