Alliens VS Predator II

Alexander_Ordos

AvP 1 was scarier but avp2 is pretty damn scary playing as marine ofcourse. Playing as pred is ok cuz you can see almost everything and alien is cool but not scary :)

In AvP 1 i thought the marine campaign was so fucking scary that i hardly played it cuz i just didn't dare it. all those screaming aliens and even worse, those tick tack tick tack facehuggers aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarg those were the scariest creatures that mankind has ever thought of. But playing with alien was also somewhat scary in avp1 cuz of those creepy sentry guns tsjeez surviving them was just a piece of luck, you can't take more than 1 second of their fire

Well I always play for Predator - simply love his * Hahahahaha * after he rips someone's heapd with his speargun. The Allien is pretty sacry cause when someone hits you everything becomes red and you hear your agony of pain. I personaly release my hands from the mouse and cove my ears LOL ;)

I don't just play it... I'm addicted to it!!! I LOVE AvP2! But the only race I got around to finishing the campaign with (on normal difficulty) is the Alien.

The Alien is by far my favourite. It's so fun to scare the hell out of those marines! ;D Not to mention ripping them to tiny pieces or falling behind them and head-biting before they figure out what that tiny new dot on the motion scanner is. :)

And of course, there's also the added pleasure of biting off the heads of defenseless civilians to gain health in the campaign. Just look at them cry for mercy! Let's see how many limbs I can rip off before they stop making noise! ;D

i was looking to buy this game recently just 'cause there is *nothing* good on the market and i've heard a good buzz about it from people who have it.

but, after checking the reviews i realized that it's uber-short - they really skimped on the content, apparently. which sucks. I'm not paying $50 Canadian for a game that I will beat in 10 hours. ::)

i woulda bought it otherwise. good games that skimp on content = sucky games.

btw i also noted from the reviews that the Alien "tail weapon" is useless. that kinda sucks, why have a cool way to attack if it's useless???? plus the acid blood sucks in part 2, so ditto that to what i just said.

the reviewer said that Predator was Uber and he was complaining about that. of course, Predator is SUPPOSED to be Uber 'cause Predator is the BEST, so that's one thing he should have been happy about

yeah i am all for "trying it" , which is why i'll wait til one of my friends gets it, or i'll buy it when it goes to the bargain bin. it's been out for like 2 years and they are still charging $50 Canadian for it. $50 for a game i will beat in 10 hours due to lack of content is not a good value for my dollar, nor is it a good value for the dollar of any game-buyer.

Nav, that reviewer was an idiot. The tail weapon is actually extremely useful... it STUNS enemies so you can claw them with impunity. When you attack someone, the best thing to do is to smack him with your tail first, then proceed to claw him to pieces.

The Alien has better vision than the Predator, btw. He can see all enemies perfectly in his normal vision, because they glow (with a speciic color for each species). The Pred needs to switch between vision modes to see different species.

The Predator is anything BUT "Uber"... especially on multiplayer with Queens and Exosuits on. ;)

The Marine really does suck compared to the other races, but he's supposed to be like that... Mmmm, food! :)

I like aliens best but believe me marines do not suck. When they are in control of flamethrowers (aargh alien burners) or miniguns or even their standard pulserifles (especially when combined with pulse grenades) they are dangerous enemies. Trying to kill them from behind is your best option but when controlled by good players they are one of the most fearsome enemies to me. I just hate it when i am chased by like 4 marines :) it is fun but you can't hold out that long cuz the humans are actually intelligent :) they split up in groups of 2 and hunt me down and my allies are just sitting around :). I do like the alien life cycle on though, it's a lot of fun to "hug a marine or pred" :).

Oh btw the most fearsome thing in the world is playing AvP 1 in the marine campaign in the dark with your headphone on and turn it to loud, believe me i can almost feel my hearth bumping out of my chest and feel my sweat pour down my face :), those aliens are SCARY!

Predator is strong when he's hiding or is undetected. In close battle he's no match for an Allien and one sniper shot is enough to kill a Predator so I think that there IS a balance between species.

My favorite tactic is to come from behind cloacked and then use my favorite weapon - the spear... Predator is my favorite ;) 8)