Alliens VS Predator II

Alexander_Ordos

no, all alien versions have advantages/disadvantages. I can list em below

Runner: Great speed, wall climbing, headbite, pounch, low health

Drone: Average speed, wall climbing headbite, pounch, average health

Predalien: Slow speed, wall climbing, pounch, very high health

Preatorian: Average speed, high health, high armor

The game community sucks now... I actually used to be one of the two best predaliens online, and I've been playing since last year. [b-A-X]AceTech and I were always neck and neck for best online. Anyway, here's a couple of screenshots... One with me and the other bigger clans in AvP, and the other of me playing against a server full of newbies.

http://divinewind.20megsfree.com/bigclan.jpg

http://divinewind.20megsfree.com/newbiebash.jpg

But eventually I got bored of the people who insisted on abusing all kinds of bugs they possibly could, and still be accepted in the general community with the defense "I can do anything I want in order to win". The game is almost as dead as Emperor, and the general community now condones abusing bugs.

One of the bugs I'm talking about is quick-clicking to fire marine weapons. Guns that require no "charge up" time between shots, like the minigun when it's pre-spun, and the pulse rifle can be fired in rapid clicks and the rate of fire is actually boosted. The smartgun, flamethrower, and other automatic weapons can't be done because they require about half a second in order to fire after you actually push the fire button. If you were to remove this "charge up" time from the weapons, then the rate of fire would also be boosted. Another one is the rapid fire sniper rifle bug, which allows you to shoot multiple sniper rounds in succession, without waiting for the bolt to reload. Simply fire, zoom, fire, unzoom, fire, repeat. You can go on as long as you don't miss a step in the pattern.

Emperor is better use of my time than a game with all sorts of bugs, especially when people use them indiscriminately...