WC3 OR EBFD?

spad567

O and one for emp, in emp u have so many different strategies to choose from to defend and attack while in WC3 u dont...

oh yeah so many strategys like rush minos or rush lastanks no how about all out rush?

while in war3 use shamens to cast bloodlust on taurren while your wyvern attack peon lines...

but that is MY OPINION comparing emp to war3 is like comparing 14" black and white television to a 64" plasma screen tv one is just not popular anymore or better yet DEAD!

LOL maybe thats why you aren't any good ::) :P

You think you can do my rush? i can give you my Bo(build order) and you would never be able to do it like i can do it or even close. Howabout unit placement( IE I am closing in on enemies base and there is infantry rock right by the enterance, i take mortar men and place them there maybe with some feds or aa troopers. Now hes blocked in his base ;).) In emp you use the territory as much as your own units. Not to mention unit positioning( IE my kindjal close enough to my mino to get a laser tank,close enough for the mino to shoot a fremen sniper trying to kill that kindjal)... man the list goes on i guess you only realise the complex build orders and micromanaging in emperor( like laser hit and runs,fedaykin start shooting at them so hit the '1' key(hot key for dustscouts) and all your dusties come and kill the fedaykin.Then you hit '2' again and you are doing hits and runs again without the time it takes to switch/select units manually)... or whether to attack their base or take out some harvesters,whether to wait and do some sort of sneak attack etc... watch your opponent and counter whatever it is they're coming at you with.

Shit im done i could never stop. Emperor owns any other game that is like it at all.

If you still insist that emperor has better DETAIL then warcraft3 either you've been smoking pot

Shove that up your pipe and smoke it.

Omg I can't believe it, lol. I never knew smoking pot gave yuo any visuals :O ::). Thats pretty funny considering i smoke the reefer :O(I know omg, i am a drug addict :P) and i can whoop you or most others in Emp.Hell sometimes i take a bong rip on the loading screen. Emps Grahics are awesome.

O and one for emp, in emp u have so many different strategies to choose from to defend and attack while in WC3 u dont...

oh yeah so many strategys like rush minos or rush lastanks no how about all out rush?

while in war3 use shamens to cast bloodlust on taurren while your wyvern attack peon lines...

but that is MY OPINION comparing emp to war3 is like comparing 14" black and white television to a 64" plasma screen tv one is just not popular anymore or better yet DEAD!

LOL maybe thats why you aren't any good ::) :P

You think you can do my rush? i can give you my Bo(build order) and you would never be able to do it like i can do it or even close. Howabout unit placement( IE I am closing in on enemies base and there is infantry rock right by the enterance, i take mortar men and place them there maybe with some feds or aa troopers. Now hes blocked in his base ;).) In emp you use the territory as much as your own units. Not to mention unit positioning( IE my kindjal close enough to my mino to get a laser tank,close enough for the mino to shoot a fremen sniper trying to kill that kindjal)... man the list goes on i guess you only realise the complex build orders and micromanaging in emperor( like laser hit and runs,fedaykin start shooting at them so hit the '1' key(hot key for dustscouts) and all your dusties come and kill the fedaykin.Then you hit '2' again and you are doing hits and runs again without the time it takes to switch/select units manually)... or whether to attack their base or take out some harvesters,whether to wait and do some sort of sneak attack etc... watch your opponent and counter whatever it is they're coming at you with.

Shit im done i could never stop. Emperor owns any other game that is like it at all.

No need to brag about how good your rush is elite...I can execute an effective ordos rush easily, and yes there is slight variation, but in war3 there is way way way more strategies than in emperor. I am the most qualified on this forum to be saying this since i was leet at emperor, and although I am not THAT good in WC3 (due to the mass amount of players that play it) I still have the most games played on these whole forums, and the highest rank. So this proves that I loved emperor before, and still do. But I can admit when another game is better than it...Forgive my ignorance if I am wrong, but it seams to me that you havn't even played war3 elite, considering you thought that screenshot is better than war3 graphics - looks like you are judging on war3 screenies, not in game graphics. ;)

Yeah and they clearly spend more time on the campaigns then Emperor.

The campaign in war3 actually has a bit of a storyline to it...emperors storyline is "let's take over arrakis!" ::) Sure they throw i few cutscenes in between, but it really doesn't help the story development.

^^ There's a man with a brain! ;) But why would you "fear" to be "slipping". You are simply realizing the truth - there is no spoon. ;D (couldn't resist)

But seriously, you don't have to "fear" anything man, it's not like you're committing treason or something. Just moving on to bigger and better things :)

No need to brag about how good your rush is elite...I can execute an effective ordos rush easily, and yes there is slight variation, but in war3 there is way way way more strategies than in emperor. I am the most qualified on this forum to be saying this since i was leet at emperor, and although I am not THAT good in WC3 (due to the mass amount of players that play it) I still have the most games played on these whole forums, and the highest rank. So this proves that I loved emperor before, and still do. But I can admit when another game is better than it...Forgive my ignorance if I am wrong, but it seams to me that you havn't even played war3 elite, considering you thought that screenshot is better than war3 graphics - looks like you are judging on war3 screenies, not in game graphics. ;)

hey don't get arrogant will ya? :) let's play a 1on1 before you can tell that you are the best war3 player on this forum :)

btw tisk tisk tisk plz turn your resolution higher razarox cuz i have it on 1600x1200 :P just kidding :)

hey don't get arrogant will ya? :) let's play a 1on1 before you can tell that you are the best war3 player on this forum :)

btw tisk tisk tisk plz turn your resolution higher razarox cuz i have it on 1600x1200 :P just kidding :)

aaahhh...note how I did not say I was the best war3 player on these forums. I said I had the most games played, and highest rank ;D