America's Army: Where Can I Download The Full Version

DarkElf49

i wonder how that

S.O.B leiberman and his minions of censoring idiots think of the army giving away a FPS,

i mean to play online you dont even have to verify your age its just to replying to a email to play online.

(I would love to go fedikin on leiberman....)

my friend sent me that link and as soon as i saw the "T" rating i bailed. "T" rated FPS games are jokes. LOL maybe if i was a lil bitty kid i might like that, but when i pump ppl full of lead i wanna see blood and guts and limbs flying everywhere. with so many "M" rated games out these days, there is no need to settle for anything less. free or not.

The rating of a game usually says more about the persone who rated it, and the economical and social climate of that time then it says about the game. ::)

And besides that. FPS games are rarely been made these days. [ but you must know that hence you read other's opinions about games and therefor can't have missed the numerous articles about the change ]

It's more a combination of FPS and adventure. Look at America's Army, Hitman II, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, AI-conflict zone. Some of the levels of those games can be compleated without pumping the AI full of bullets. Some even without having to fire a single shot.

So, if you are talking about a "straightforwarded-simple-FPS-game". You are right. You should be able to see a lot of red stuff comming out of the leg of that guy you've just shot and is now dropping to the ground. [ pretty weird sinds you only shot him in the leg ]

But todays game, hardly reality correct seem to be a bit more realistic then that first FPS game you still like to play. You don't see 20 liters of red stuff comming out of that guy, why ? Because he doesn't have that much. Or you just shot him in the leg.

America's Army is not the first Unreal, Castle Wolfentsein or Serious sam. It is more realistic then those games. [ even used by the US army to train soldiers just as the UK army uses Unreal ]

And this enhansment of realisem makes it that you don't have to pump 10.0000 bullets into that guy at the end of your little "X-marks-the-target". You can't even carry that amount of bullets !

You like a real FPS game ? Fine, that's ok with me. But don't buy [ or in this case compare ] a game that is not ment to be a "just-FPS"'er to be one. Buy Serious Sam and go play that 12 hours a day.

Not to forget, start reading re- and previews written by people who know what they are talking about. Not by some trigger-happy rant who just like to piss of all games besides the one he just happends to play.

Besides, never complain with that you get for free.

You don't need gushing blood coming out of a toe to have fun. Sure every now and then you need some of that mind-numbing killing, but IMO fun is when you think - A GREAT EXAMPLE IS HALO (the acclaimed FPS that has set the bar for many). Think of a way to go through the battle without dying, and thinking of distinct advantages and disadvantages.

i wonder how that

S.O.B leiberman and his minions of censoring idiots think of the army giving away a FPS,

i mean to play online you dont even have to verify your age its just to replying to a email to play online.

(I would love to go fedikin on leiberman....)

Liberman? I wnder what Bush is thinking? Oh wait, he doesn't think...I forgot. ;D